What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

In the last 72-hours NS has (successfully) managed to dig a hole in the ground for himself.

His whole emphasis has been on: "why I have been disqualified". He will be given more than clear answer to this question.

He has not understood at all what is about to hit him. Following are very likely to happen in the coming days:

1). Once the cases have been started, NAB will have to arrest him and others.

2). Even he gets the bail, he will have his name put on the ECL.

3). The Interior minister - now Ahsen Iqbal - will have to comply with this because a SC judge is monitoring the progress while sitting on top of NAB.
One only needs to notice and try and understand why Ch. Nisar did not take up the interior ministry post :blink:

I think NS seriously needs a psychiatrist... He is very close to his eenton se eenton wala moment, or tht 22th august of MQM... Infact he has done it already.. He is literally inciting ppl against judiciary...

Beta woh tu nazar araha hai kon insaan ka bacha hai or kon nahin, auqaat bhi tumhari dikh rahi hai or jis tarah ki language tum use kar rahay ho khandaan ka bhi andaza ho raha hai, so over and out from my side :tdown:
Bilkul theek bhoonka ap nay apnay khaandaan aur okaat kay baray main.

I think NS seriously needs a psychiatrist... He is very close to his eenton se eenton wala moment, or tht 22th august of MQM... Infact he has done it already.. He is literally inciting ppl against judiciary...

he is frustrated that despite his provoking speeches neither people are reacting nor SC & military responding .... happens when you rule country for 35 years & suddenly you become irrelevant

In the last 72-hours NS has (successfully) managed to dig a hole in the ground for himself.

His whole emphasis has been on: "why I have been disqualified". He will be given more than clear answer to this question.

He has not understood at all what is about to hit him. Following are very likely to happen in the coming days:

1). Once the cases have been started, NAB will have to arrest him and others.

2). Even he gets the bail, he will have his name put on the ECL.

3). The Interior minister - now Ahsen Iqbal - will have to comply with this because a SC judge is monitoring the progress while sitting on top of NAB.
One only needs to notice and try and understand why Ch. Nisar did not take up the interior ministry post :blink:
The question that the nation will be worried about is "Will it all happen?".
Hopefully it wont be a false start again, InshAllah

he is frustrated that despite his provoking speeches neither people are reacting nor SC & military responding .... happens when you rule country for 35 years & suddenly you become irrelevant

Lets see..whether SC reacts or not? Will there be contempt of court case against him? Or SC will ignore him? Will have to wait..till after vacations.. If there will be contempt of court case against him..i think CJ will send it again, to panama case judges, or monitoring judge...if there will be contempt of court proceedings against him.. I also thought tht SC should show restraint..but its getting out of hands.. He is literally inciting ppl against judiciary.. There must be contempt case agsinst him now.. SC shouldnt ignore it now..

According to Dr Shahid Masood, judges will be back by the 20th. Monitoring session will be held after that.

20664787_865953710238170_7331266848716212567_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom