What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

یہ لوگ ایک ساتھ ایک پرائیویٹ جہاز میں بیٹھیں گے اور آسمان سے زمین پر گرینگے ان شاء الله

No.. I dont want them to meet any accident..of any kind.....Is tarah woh phir "shaheed" hojayein ge.. Inhein apnay logical end tak pohanchna chahye.. Jail main saari umar sarna chahye..

No.. I dont want them to meet any accident..of any kind.....Is tarah woh phir "shaheed" hojayein ge.. Inhein apnay logical end tak pohanchna chahye.. Jail main saari umar sarna chahye..

Poora Khandaan hi shaheed hojaey tou kia bura hai???

EXCLUSIVE: Nawaz Sharif received six salaries from son’s companyAugust 11, 2017 •
ext.jpeg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAtwAAAAJDZkN2FiMDdmLTM4ODMtNGYxMi04MDJkLTkyNmFiNTY4OTA3Mw.jpeg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAtmAAAAJDI2MGEzYjQ5LWExNGEtNDI4Ny04ZDg0LTZhZTM4MGQzMzJmZg.jpeg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAq3AAAAJDkzZWRkZTE4LWJlYjQtNDg0NC1hYTdiLTc2ZTAwMmI4NjQ0ZQ.jpeg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAqiAAAAJDljZWIyMTVmLTdmNGMtNDExNS05NDQ3LTE2YmJlMGJiMjZlMg.jpeg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAqMAAAAJDk4NGNjYmM1LWM3NmMtNDI5Ni1hNDhlLTQ5YmI3YmEyNDE1ZA.jpeg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAwAAAAAJDJjNjMwNGQ4LWRlOWUtNGZlMS04YjIwLTUxZjVmMjNkYTE5MA.jpeg

Nawaz is doing exactly what he should be doing! I'm in full support of his actions :-)
Lolz!
Tum marwao gy usy :P :D

یہ لوگ ایک ساتھ ایک پرائیویٹ جہاز میں بیٹھیں گے اور آسمان سے زمین پر گرینگے ان شاء الله
I wont wish death, not even upon them! But i share the anger, the hatred you and many other feel toward them right now! The blood boils!

Lolz!
Tum marwao gy usy :P :D

I wont wish death, not even upon them! But i share the anger, the hatred you and many other feel toward them right now! The blood boils!

chaaye bana k pee lo aisay khoon ki jo ubalta hai per khatam nahi hota

chaaye bana k pee lo aisay khoon ki jo ubalta hai per khatam nahi hota
You know i have stated and explained it multiple times that how the days of bloody revolutions are over. That will destroy the country and there are countless examples and case studies now.

Lo...ji Tahirul Qadri ne bhi keh diya ke 16 august ko dharna hoga..aur us main sorf ladies hongi.. Kis liye ? Yahan kisi ko awaam ki jaan ki fikr nahi.. Ladies ko dharnay mian aagay kar diya ke agar unhein kuch ho tu political sympathy milay...

---------------

NS jahan speech karraha hai... Ye tu bhtt choti si jagah hai... Ye tu lag raha hai ke bhtt hi kam log hain

You know i have stated and explained it multiple times that how the days of bloody revolutions are over. That will destroy the country and there are countless examples and case studies now.

bloody revolution in sub continent?
konsi dunya me baste ho janaab

ye DNA isqabil nahi apni behtari kar sake
tareekh gawah hai bahar se log atay hai apni tarha dhaal jatay hain

ghairatmand qom hoti to chori tak nahi hone deti.
pora maashra kaandhay pe laash uthaye apni bebasi ki ghoom raha hai

NS, the idiot e alla, is openly insulting SC in front of so-called thathay marta samandar of awaam. Seriously, CJ should take suo moto action and set an example out of idiots who mock judiciary.

Lo...ji Tahirul Qadri ne bhi keh diya ke 16 august ko dharna hoga..aur us main sorf ladies hongi.. Kis liye ? Yahan kisi ko awaam ki jaan ki fikr nahi.. Ladies ko dharnay mian aagay kar diya ke agar unhein kuch ho tu political sympathy milay...

---------------

NS jahan speech karraha hai... Ye tu bhtt choti si jagah hai... Ye tu lag raha hai ke bhtt hi kam log hain

TUQ is a hypocrite, a bad hat who originally belong in a dungeon. He has shown his extraordinary ability to desert again and over again. In a few days he'll get his container ready to fly all the way to Toronto, London or Oslo; his followers are clueless cretins who're banking on him for justice to MT incident.

---------------

his case is genuine .... and if SC takes notice of model town case then entire pmln will collapse

his case is genuine .... and if SC takes notice of model town case then entire pmln will collapse

His case is genuine..but Tuq himself is not a genuine person... He is only using MT victims to further his political agenda.. Why isnt he going to SC, with a petition on model town? His "appeal to SC' in dharna, wont do any good.. If he was serious..he shoulf have gone to SC, with a petition like IK, and Sheikh Rashid did on panama case.. Instead what Tuq Does, is...he comes after few months, raise a few slogans for MT victims, and then fly again back to Canada..

His case is genuine..but Tuq himself is not a genuine person... He is only using MT victims to further his political agenda.. Why isnt he going to SC, with a petition on model town? His "appeal to SC' in dharna, wont do any good.. If he was serious..he shoulf have gone to SC, with a petition like IK, and Sheikh Rashid did on panama case.. Instead what Tuq Does, is...he comes after few months, raise a few slogans for MT victims, and then fly again back to Canada..

i heard he said about going to SC after judges are back from vacation .... also appealed to CJP to take notice & publish Baqir Najfi report ..... but yeah era of dharnas are over .... SC is the right forum for such battles .... adds a lot of weight in ones stance when a SC gives verdict in ones favor .... just as Panama verdict .... no one is paying attention to nawaz's rants except for his paid darbaris !!

NS...Gujranwala tu nahi pohancha na...abhi? Dekhtay hain..ke Gujranwala main kitnay log hotay hain

i heard he said about going to SC after judges are back from vacation .... also appealed to CJP to take notice & publish Baqir Najfi report ..... but yeah era of dharnas are over .... SC is the right forum for such battles .... adds a lot of weight in ones stance when a SC gives verdict in ones favor .... just as Panama verdict .... no one is paying attention to nawaz's rants except for his paid darbaris !!

@bold appeal karnay se kuch nahi hoga..

I dont think he said hes going to SC after vacations.. I think he just said ke vacations ke baad..SC model town par notoce ley..aur aisa bench banaye jis par kisi ko aitraz na ho

Appeal karnay se kuch nahi hoga.. SC main case le kar jayein..phir baat karein.. Bas har thoray don baad speech karna aur phir chalay jana..aur ab keh diya ke dharna main sirf ladies hongi..iska kia maqsad hai? Ke God forbid agar ladies ko kuch ho, tu aur ziada sympathy milay., model town ke bad tu inhein bilkol nahi kehna chahye tha ladies ko.. Yahan kisi ko awaam ki jaan ki fikr nahi.. Sirf apna political career banaany ki fikr hai

Back
Top Bottom