What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Untitled.png

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

کیپٹن (ر)صفدر کی ضمانت منظور ، 50 لاکھ روپے کے ضمانتی مچلکے جمع کرانے کا حکم

:tup:
Typos are always part and parcel of my posts too.

To me, after Panama verdict, Shahbaz has consequently as well as inadvertently inherited a stronger following among PMLN voter and general worker who became somewhat disillusioned (illusioned actually) and felt betrayed to some extent after the reality and extent of Nawaz's corruption and deceit dawned on them.

PMLN supporters being the incorrigible lot that they are, had no choice but to look at Shahbaz as their saviour due to his somewhat defensible on the ground and goal oriented governing reputation and political experience as opposed to the politically novice and clumsy Maryam despite her inheritance claim and support of the tainted Kingpin.

I think that the humiliation of recent general worker convention where Shahbaz virtually created a hyper crowd, taking the usual charged crowd of mostly LB counsellors etc to another level of hype in support for Nawaz is a good example of Shahbaz's increased strength besides the humiliation of "Hamza" chant that pushed a red in the face Nawaz to reluctantly take Hamza's name after initially giving the crowd congrats from only kulsoom, himself, shahbaz and maryam.

Do shed some light on why Shahbaz is reluctant in taking over PMLN without the consent of Nawaz. We have seen his desire to do so but he stops just short of actually doing it.

Don't he realize that it will be next to impossible to dodge the two judicial silver bullets with his name if he gets removed from power without PMLN reigns in his hands? Whoever is in charge of PMLN shall have better chips in hand to trade than those without when the time comes where it might be everyone for him/her self.

I definitely will share info re Shahbaz and Nawaz - right now I am fighting myphone backup and restoration war :)

1. Who are you referring to here? Who has told this to Nawaz?

2. Who is that someone? Who has given this assurance as per your info ?

3. And lastly, what are you referring as acquitted in above?

a) he will be cleaned and allowed to be in his previous position?

b) not charged fully, but let go to say UK and live there?

c) any other type of acquittal .......please let us know.

My advance apologies for not understanding your post.

OK.. so first of all, my info only comes through calls I occasionally make to people to discuss something else, but we end up discussing some bits and pieces of this Panama drama. Of course, people don't open up too much over the phone for obvious reasons so all I write here are those bits and pieces and dots to connect.

What I said is that there is no assurance given. I said I would call it a NRO, if a full assurance is given to Nawaz and family that he will be acquitted of all the charges.. This is not there.. So in my opinion, there is no NRO.. Till here, I think we both agree.

I also said (in my earlier posts as well) that establishment and judiciary both are on board to give Nawaz a chance to leave Pakistan while the cases are run here as usual. This is to prevent him from coming back. Now how and when and where this has happened, I have no information. But why this is happening? Because as you have mentioned, Nawaz is too strong when it comes to bureaucracy support. Add to this the public support for him in Punjab and what you get is a monster which no one wants to have around. There is close to ZERO percent chance that he will be punished for his crimes ever because as per some quarters, it will add more public support and he may create chaos as well which our country can't handle.

Those quarters want that the Panama cases result in a situation that prevent NS from coming back for a considerable time that is enough to weaken his control over party and other institutions.

1. Who are you referring to here? Who has told this to Nawaz?

No one.. as I said in my email.

2. Who is that someone? Who has given this assurance as per your info ?

No assurance.. he is only being given enough chances to leave.

3. And lastly, what are you referring as acquitted in above?

a) he will be cleaned and allowed to be in his previous position?

No, and I think never..

b) not charged fully, but let go to say UK and live there?

c) any other type of acquittal .......please let us know.

Grey area.. but something like he may leave Pakistan while the result of the cases is such that he is prevented from coming back.. Maybe, he will be charged and to avoid his jail term, he just leaves and no one initiates inter-pol process to bring him back.

My advance apologies for not understanding your post.

Bro, my information could be wrong.. because my info is mixed with analysis. Till now things are moving in the direction which I am suspecting. It doesn't mean that things will remain same. We may see a change in mood of the SC and establishment. Till now, they are keeping their eyes closed.

That’s why I requested @PakSword and others using this word to gain better understanding so all of us are on the same page and can participate in the discussion while understanding the perspective and reference. He is extremely well informed and connected guy so it would benefit all of us here to discuss the issues with more clarity.

Sir, I am not.. I had few good sources till last year who were retired. Now I have some friends who are in bureaucracy. A couple of friends have already left institutions to settle abroad.. the rest are also trying to leave..

Aur waisay bhi, main pehlay hi aap ki shagirdi ke liey apply karchuka hun.. My info is sometimes wrong.. I have never ever seen your information incorrect.. time tells that you give accurate info and we get the taste of it in next few months.. you are months ahead..

Sir aap ustaad hain.. plzzz sharminda na karain.. :)

I only share what I hear over the phone... in bits and pieces..

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

کیپٹن (ر)صفدر کی ضمانت منظور ، 50 لاکھ روپے کے ضمانتی مچلکے جمع کرانے کا حکم

Basheera in action..

Aaj aur kia hua? Nawab ke na aanay par kuch kaha basheeray ne...ya bas..aisy hi idhar udhar ki baatein?

Waisy kisi ne basheeray ko bataaya hai ke ek cheez hoti hai jis ko ECL main naam daalna kehtay hain? Lagta hai ke basheeray ne aaj tak ECL ka naam nahi suna...Bhtt bara drama hai ye

Ye tu puranay walay Ejaz Afaal se bhi 4 haath aagay lagta hai

Basheera in action..

Aaj aur kia hua? Nawab ke na aanay par kuch kaha basheeray ne...ya bas..aisy hi idhar udhar ki baatein?

Waisy kisi ne basheeray ko bataaya hai ke ek cheez hoti hai jis ko ECL main naam daalna kehtay hain? Lagta hai ke basheeray ne aaj tak ECL ka naam nahi suna...Bhtt bara drama hai ye

Ye tu puranay walay Ejaz Afaal se bhi 4 haath aagay lagta hai

Judge appreciated NAB on arresting safdar ... verdict reserved on NS istasna ... nxt hearing on friday ... hassan aur hussain ko bhi ishtihari qarar dia jaiga

I fail to understand the mystery behind preference of Justice Javed Iqbal over Aftab Sultan :s

Judge appreciated NAB on arresting safdar ... verdict reserved on NS istasna ... nxt hearing on friday ... hassan aur hussain ko bhi ishtihari qarar dia jaiga

Main ne parha..ke NS ko appearance se exemption de di gayi hai.. Next hearing par NS ki indictment hojayegi..in absentia... NAB asked judge to issue arrest warrants of NS...aur ye ke absentia main indictment nahi hosakti...but Kh Haris said ke main plead karun ga..NS ki taraf se..and judge accepted.. Next hearing par NS ki indictment hojayegi..in absentia...which is illegal.. Judge ne arrest warrants kiun nahi issue kiye..NS ke? Mujhe tu lagta hai ke ye iss liye hai..ke sharif familynko victim bannay ka ek aur mauqa mil jaye..aur ye ke baad main unhein technical grounds par relief mil sakay ke humari tu indictment hi illegal hai... Basheeray ne lagta hai ke ECL nami cheez ka naam nahi suna..aur na hi interpol ka kabhi naam suna hai

I fail to understand the mystery behind preference of Justice Javed Iqbal over Aftab Sultan :s

Aftab Sultan bhtt ziada hi controversial ho chukay thay.....pichlay dino main...after he visited NS in london.. Tu un jaisa hi ek aur le aaye..Justice Javed Iqbal

Aftab Sultan bhtt ziada hi controversial ho chukay thay.....pichlay dino main...after he visited NS in london.. Tu un jaisa hi ek aur le aaye..Justice Javed Iqbal

Lets see how it goes, wesay as per his repute Javed Iqbal sahab ko manage karna kafi asaan hota hai and this management cud go either way :) but thats little too early to assume, ek do weeks main andaza hojyega ke javed iqbal sahab kis ke khait ki moli hain :P

Lets see how it goes, wesay as per his repute Javed Iqbal sahab ko manage karna kafi asaan hota hai and this management cud go either way :) but thats little too early to assume, ek do weeks main andaza hojyega ke javed iqbal sahab kis ke khait ki moli hain :P
ishaq dar vetted this guy that is his reputation!

Main ne parha..ke NS ko appearance se exemption de di gayi hai.. Next hearing par NS ki indictment hojayegi..in absentia... NAB asked judge to issue arrest warrants of NS...aur ye ke absentia main indictment nahi hosakti...but Kh Haris said ke main plead karun ga..NS ki taraf se..and judge accepted.. Next hearing par NS ki indictment hojayegi..in absentia...which is illegal.. Judge ne arrest warrants kiun nahi issue kiye..NS ke? Mujhe tu lagta hai ke ye iss liye hai..ke sharif familynko victim bannay ka ek aur mauqa mil jaye..aur ye ke baad main unhein technical grounds par relief mil sakay ke humari tu indictment hi illegal hai... Basheeray ne lagta hai ke ECL nami cheez ka naam nahi suna..aur na hi interpol ka kabhi naam suna hai

Plea for 'istasna' not accepted yet .... Judge asked "kya 15 din ki istasna day dain" which NAB prosecutor opposed completely with very valid reasoning ... further he said this

untitled-png.430258

What a sham going on;

1. Prosecution prepares defence of convicted and hands it over to the convicted.

2. Same defence prepared by prosecution given to lower court (Accountability) and then it punches bigger than it's size and accepts bail - which is not it's jurisdiction.

Another case mixed with cases of Sharjeel Memon, Ayyan Ali and Dr Asim - although in those cases Interior Minister was fighting with full force and PM's Office was fighting against it's own Minister and was fighting for PPP. Yet, Minister of Interior lost the battle miserably.

In this case, Minister of Interior, NAB, PM House, and even PPP (don't buy the smoke screen please) all are one; against 5 judges in the SCP including Monitoring Judge.

But........unfortunately, this time it can only be dragged time wise, till it will not be in the interest of those dragging it, writing is on the wall. Those of you who understand politics will read it between the lines re using IB for blackmailing; it's not 1990 when midnight jackals were done; this time so called deshshatgard MNAs have checkmated the hawks of PMLN - again those who understand politics knows what I am referring to.

Maryam did cartoonish version of BB's landing and going similar route through Islamabad - one can only laugh at this khatoon's intelligence level, but we really love her to be as our opponent; can't thank our luck to have her at the helm of PMLN when decisive battle is all set on the political front.

Plea for 'istasna' not accepted yet .... Judge asked "kya 15 din ki istasna day dain" which NAB prosecutor opposed completely with very valid reasoning ... further he said this

untitled-png.430258

They are doing two things at the same time.......playing good cop bad cop. It's not a conventional case; indictment has to be done; Accountability Court was asked framed questions (read soft instructions) after Nawaz's flight.

A man by the name of Ramday, the one who facilitated Ch Iftikhar who was conveniently ditched afterwards. Won't be surprised if same is repeated with Javaid Iqbal, however, I think JI is smarter and may end up teaching the tabbar a lesson if he assesses the situation or has learned anything from the way Ch.Iftikhar was left high and dry by Nawaz. One thing is for sure, if he decides to support the tubbar and zardar then his tenure shall be just like his past, unremarkable. On the other hand, if he wisens up quickly enough to the tricks of Nawaz and Zardari then he might end up making his name shine in history instead of in another leaked list of foreign assets holders.

All about how the All Mighty teaches the Maghroor tabbar, fox and other stooges a lesson at the hands of their very own system and their own tools, in sha Allah.

Makaro wa Makar Allah, InnAllaha Khairul Makireen.

So another day... lolz..

Now when is Maryam going back and NS is returning?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom