What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

We might be in for a very BIG surprise....all I can share is; it is least expected one!
They must already be surprised by lack of direct action by Army. The Gov. and its stooges have been desperately trying for around a year now that somehow army imposes Martial Law and they become shaheeds again! NOT THIS TIME!! :D
Army is being extremely professional and intelligent by staying within their boundaries. Being there to support and to give confidence to Judiciary to do the right thing the right way but not getting in this 5hithole again directly as it bring nothing by destruction. The NS tola wants it, the WORLD powers backing NS and destruction of Pakistan want it and i reckon given the history of army they would already be surprised how wisely army have played this one and NOT gotten itself involved.

Panama keh case may Pakistani awaam ki nazrain Army ki taraf kyon hain? kia ya courts ka kaam nai keh mujrim ko sazza di jaye?
Because a perception have been created and the army had done nothing to change that. This time, they are however working to change that perception it seems and i am quite confident that they wont get involved directly.

We might be in for a very BIG surprise....all I can share is; it is least expected one!

oh go on ... do give a hint

1 - Parliament being dissolved?
2 - New PM?
3 - One of the very close aide(s) of Nawaz exposing him as a traitor?
4 - A video recording of Nawaz exposing himself as a traitor?
5 - Shahbaz leaving PMLN / resigning as CM?

Q: One of the above OR None of the above?

2 - New PM?

Dissolve Parliament and new care taker setup with neutral head as I guess

So...as per channels......maryam and captain safdar hav decided to return by 9th..but not Nawaz sharif...Ye log aisy hi aatay rahein ge..ek ek kar ke.....ke kisi ki bhi indictment na hosakay..aur case aagay chal hi na sakay...aur warrants bhi issue na hon..

Mujhe bas yeh samajh nahi aaraha ke agar sharif family main ksi ki bhi indictment na ho..aur ye xase aagay nahi chalein...tu Ishaq Dar ki indictment tu ho chuki hai..uska case tu anyways..chalay ga hi...tu Ishaq Dar ye araam se dekhta rahay ga ke meri t indictment bhi hogayi..case bhi chal raha hai..aur sharif family ki na indictment horahi hai....na warrants..aur na hi case chal raha hai.. Ishaq Dar react nahi karay ga..iss par?

So...as per channels......maryam and captain safdar hav decided to return by 9th..but not Nawaz sharif...Ye log aisy hi aatay rahein ge..ek ek kar ke.....ke kisi ki bhi indictment na hosakay..aur case aagay chal hi na sakay...aur warrants bhi issue na hon..

Mujhe bas yeh samajh nahi aaraha ke agar sharif family main ksi ki bhi indictment na ho..aur ye xase aagay nahi chalein...tu Ishaq Dar ki indictment tu ho chuki hai..uska case tu anyways..chalay ga hi...tu Ishaq Dar ye araam se dekhta rahay ga ke meri t indictment bhi hogayi..case bhi chal raha hai..aur sharif family ki na indictment horahi hai....na warrants..aur na hi case chal raha hai.. Ishaq Dar react nahi karay ga..iss par?

Cases were made against cross section of privileged society e.g., Zardari, Dr Asim, Rana Mashood, Ayan, Sharjeel, Shahrukh just to name a few ....what happened to them? In two of the above; Ministry of Interior was using its full force (with almost no compromise) even then what are the results of these cases? ......just saying!

2 - New PM?

Lol - I said “might” and that’s all I can share at this time, but things are fluid as we know and it might change ....but it’s (option) there in your Qs’s :)

Last edited:
Cases were made against cross section of privileged society e.g., Zardari, Dr Asim, Rana Mashood, Ayan, Sharjeel, Shahrukh just to name a few ....what happened to them? In two of the above; Ministry of Interior was using its full force (with almost no compromise) even then what are the results of these cases? ......just saying!

Iska matlab..Nawaz Sharif ke against cases ka bhi kuch nahi hoga? Just what i was afraid of... But what abt monitoring judge's role? Wasnt it his duty to ensure tht these trials are completed within six months? Even if we look at the scope of monitoring judge's responsibility..restrictively...at the very least....his job was to ensure tht these trial are completed within specific time period...if not anything else...

So J Ijaz ul Ahsan wont even do something abt it? Phir inko kis liye appoint kiya gaya tha? Woh sab tu chor hi dein jo hum soch rahay thay ke supplementary references file karayein ge yeh.....lets forget abt tht..but he wont even ensure tht atleast trials are completed within specified time period? What if.... cases dont proceed at all..even no indictment is done? What abt tht resolve tht monitoring jidge was to do the "right thing" ? J Ijaz ul Ahsan ye bhi ensure nahi karein ge ke atleast indictment ho..aur trial is completed in six months?

Iska matlab..Nawaz Sharif ke against cases ka bhi kuch nahi hoga? Just what i was afraid of... But what abt monitoring judge's role? Wasnt it his duty to ensure tht these trials are completed within six months? Even if we look at the scope of monitoring judge's responsibility..restrictively...at the very least....his job was to ensure tht these trial are completed within specific time period...if not anything else...

So J Ijaz ul Ahsan wont even do something abt it? Phir inko kis liye appoint kiya gaya tha? Woh sab tu chor hi dein jo hum soch rahay thay ke supplementary references file karayein ge yeh.....lets forget abt tht..but he wont even ensure tht atleast trials are completed within specified time period? What if.... cases dont proceed at all..even no indictment is done? What abt tht resolve tht monitoring jidge was to do the "right thing" ? J Ijaz ul Ahsan ye bhi ensure nahi karein ge ke atleast indictment ho..aur trial is completed in six months?

I asked a simple question...pointing towards weakness of system and hard realities......didn’t imply anything.....and qualified it by ending it at ....”just saying” ;)

I asked a simple question...pointing towards weakness of system and hard realities......didn’t imply anything.....and qualified it by ending it at ....”just saying” ;)

But monitoring judge was appointed for the very reason...tht weakness of our system doesnt derail the process and these trials are completed within specified time period...warna tu monitoring judge ki zuroorat hi nahi thee..

Samajh nahi aaraha ke ..J Ijaz ul Ahsan ko kis din ke liye monitoring judge appoint kiya tha? Ye kia chahtay hain? When will he do the right thing?

Bluff of Nawaz & his stooges going haywire, super duper hilarious comedy circus expected today at and after Accountability Court today - just sit back with pack of popcorn and enjoy!

Good cop and bad cop role play of cabinet members which switch with each day (one day Kh Asif is good other he plays bad cop, and Ahsan Iqbal doing same somersaults) can go only so far and now it has run out of gas.

Nawaz now has limited options: either flee and let party split or dissolve NA and gamble by going into early election, or call his absconding family from London to face consequences even most likely arrest orders; and as per my last reports Hassan has categorically refused to return and Hussain and Maryam are asking about the all possible consequences and they are not getting "assurances" as yet:omghaha:

We discussed Maryam’s possible return Oct 1st, and here comes her majesty to bless the country with her royal presence.

Hassan as per my info of last month is still refusing.

I am getting an impression that they have managed Accountability Court and if rightful application law is not applied to Maryam and Safdar then the direction of these cases can be predicted with much greater accuracy.

We discussed Maryam’s possible return Oct 1st, and here comes her majesty to bless the country with her royal presence.

Hassan as per my info of last month is still refusing.

I am getting an impression that they have managed Accountability Court and if rightful application law is not applied to Maryam and Safdar then the direction of these cases can be predicted with much greater accuracy.

Nawaz Sharif isnt coming back...so maryam ke aanay ka koi faida nahi... She will fly abroad after appearing b4 court on 9th and then NS will return..so none of them wil be indicted.....

Why isnt NAB asking accountability court to put sharifs pn ECL? Oh we know why.. But why isnt J Ijaz ul Ahsan asking NAB abt this..tht why arent u requesting accountability court for putting them on ECL?
Also ...what abt Ishaq Dat? He has been indicted already..tu uska case tu chalay ga..jab ke sharif family ki na indictment hogi aur na hi case chalay ga.. How will Ishaq Dar react to this?

Sab ne hi NRO kar liya hai..lagta hai..sharif famiky se....... NAB tu pehle hi bekaar thee.. Seems.. J Ijazul Ahsan is part of this plan too..and accountability court too

Main ne tu pehle hi kaha tha..ke sharif family ke cases ka kuch nahi hoga.. NRO hogaya ......but u were optimistic ke sharifs ko koi relief nahi milnay jaa raha..and tht even monitoring judge will do the right thing.. Yahan tu trial bhi proceed nahi horaha...aur monitoring judge kuch nahi karrahay

i think we will have to wait for justice khosa to become the CJ.. seems like j.ijaz ,unfortunately,has seccumbed to the pressure of N mafia..maybe lack of guts.. only a few can stand firm against this storm.. aur cj pai bhi herat hai kai koi action nahi lai rahe despite all these contempts from nawaz leak..khair dillon kai hal Allah hi janta hai. Shahid bedaar ho jaen khawab e ghaflat sai anqareeb te log.

Me ek haftay se rutt lagaya hon nro hogaya.

Khair.

Election reforms kay beghair election bhi hojaega? Ye to SOPs me hai for the state under NAPTA.

@Realistic Change phir wo raheel and 3 yr government ki baat theek hai? Wese abhi 2 saal hue to nahi hain ya hogaye?

A flexible Chairman NAB who has ability & record to adjust, accommodate, manage and keeping everyone happy. Welcome to a friendly NAB.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom