What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Very good press conference..

Main ne pressconference dekhi tu nahi...ke cable tv nahi aaraha tha...but kuch updates dekhay online.... Lag tu achi rahi hai..press conference.. Hopefully..is par qaym rahein ye log...

Aap ne dekhi? NS se related koi specific question poochay gaye...? Uska kiya response aaya?

IK will not be disqualified. If, it happens then Sharif's and "many others" will land up in jails as then the buck cannot stop there.....

Above wasn’t at issue as far as top brass of PTI was concerned, however some Mirs of media hyped it too much like always and as usual misinformed public by sensationalizing issues and always giving impression that they know everything.

Amongst journalists there are two that I know have somewhat good contacts in current (top) political setup but rest are just here say ones. Power corridor games are not discussed with journalists nor they have access to them as largely our journalist community is not part of these groups which are sitting in power corridors.

To @Farah Sohail question, here is a from Tuesday this week:

I abhor $harifs no end but love Zahid Hamid, Parvez Rasheed and Dr Kirmani the most amongst all his advisers for their roles and specific suggestions (not sharing boring details re what particular advices resulted in this debacle) which resulted in whirlwind downfall of Nawaz in particular; and Maryam’s future prospects in general and PML’s future by and large.

They have literally grabbed him (and party) and pushed him (it) over the cliff.

Standing ovation to three blessings in ugliest possible disguise!

Soon a lot of eggs on the faces of top PMLN leadership episodes (e.g., when newly elected President of PMLN would have to step down again;)) are coming up. As I said before, just have a big pop corn bag, a comfy chair and watch unfolding of PMLN; giving way to it’s slightly better versions!

It’s a four way accident, and airbag malfunctioned and brakes failed (by Three Stooges) only in the vehicle that was carrying one party. Any guesses ;)

And Jim Baba is one of their last hopes for SOS. Issue is not if but when Nawaz Sharif is done, it will not be an end of Sharifs but of Dars, Khawajas, Abbasis- potential collateral damage affectees are fighting for their own lives e.g., how will they enjoy gifts of 72 cars on marriages of their sons when they don’t have W&P ministry?

Once again; warm well wishes for PR, AK, and especially ZH for expediting the undoing of Nawaz.

Last edited:
Above wasn’t at issue as far as top brass of PTI was concerned, however some Mirs of media hyped it too much like always and as usual misinformed public by sensationalizing issues and always giving impression that they know everything.

Amongst journalists there are two that I know have somewhat good contacts in current (top) political setup but rest are just here say ones. Power corridor games are not discussed with journalists nor they have access to them as largely our journalist community is not part of these groups which are sitting in power corridors.

To @Farah Sohail question, here is a from Tuesday this week:

And Jim Baba is one of their last hopes for SOS. Issue is not if but when Nawaz Sharif is done, it will not be an end of Sharifs but of Dars, Khawajas, Abbasis- potential collateral damage affectees are fighting for their own lives.

Hence again; warm well wishes for PR, AK, and especially ZH for expediting the undoing of Nawaz.

My main worry is tht Nawaz can always make a political comeback..just like he did after 99..even if his party is split for the time being.. Split of PML N is good..as far as immediate future legislation is concerned..tht they are not able to make any further ammendments in constituition with help of PPP..

But as I said...tht Nawaz or u can say Maryam can always make a comeback after couple of yrs..if they are allowed to run away..right now....He and his family should be legally convicted in NAB references..so tht they are never able to rule again...... But...now Nawaz has run away and he wont be coming back for the next hearing.. I think Maryam and Capt safdar might come back..to avoid further warrants...but Nawaz wont..

In this way..they will avoid warrants and indictment both.... If Nawaz would hv beeen there in next hearing..he would hv surely been indicted..but in next heraing he will send Maryam and safdar..and NS wont come.. Tu Maryam aur safdar ki bhi indictment nahi hogi..aur NS ki bhi nahi

They have come up with a very shrewd legal strategy to avoid warrants and indictment both.. Aisy tu case hi nahi chalay ga aagay.. Nawaz was sure tht he would be indicted in next hearing so he ran away..

Ye log ek ek kar ke aatay rahein ke koi bhi indict na ho,,aur kisi par bhi case na chalay...aur warrants se bhi bach jayein.... Sharif family ke cases tu proceed hi hi nahi sakein ge.. Whats ur thoughts on this? Sharif family ke cases..nahi chal sakein ge ab? What do u see future of cases against him?

Last edited:
An interesting press conference ....

It is a message to the public to stop believing the enemy's narrative from outside and inside.

Plus an indictment of Nawaz and Co being anti-state players. What a slap on Nawaz re the Dhaka question!

Aap ne dekhi? NS se related koi specific question poochay gaye...? Uska kiya response aaya?

DG refused to answer political questions OR, refused to answer the political side of the questions. But he touched upon almost every topic related to current situation, from India to Afghanistan to current political turmoil.

On the topic related to Saqoot e Dhaka (remember NSs threat?), he said ke people should stop looking into the past, instead look into the future.. This was a direct hit aimed at that that threat, but in a very responsible and respectable manner.

I have provided some highlights in my previous posts..

DG refused to answer political questions OR, refused to answer the political side of the questions. But he touched upon almost every topic related to current situation, from India to Afghanistan to current political turmoil.

On the topic related to Saqoot e Dhaka (remember NSs threat?), he said ke people should stop looking into the past, instead look into the future.. This was a direct hit aimed at that that threat, but in a very responsible and respectable manner.

I have provided some highlights in my previous posts..

Ye kis context main kaha tha ke COAS....instituition se..aur instituition Pak se bara nahi?

Khamooshi bhee aik message hota hay!

Achcha jee?

Conference hoti hay NS kay Janay saay aik roz Pehlay, Presser hoti hay Nawaz ki rawangi kay baad.

Ham kammi kameen awam kya janain!

Khamooshi bhee aik message hota hay!

Then NS was right all along to stay mute on Kulbhushan!

Abki maar!

Former Accused PM URGeelani name was put on ECL.

Former Accused PM RPAshraf name was put on ECL.

Former Disgraced and Accused PM Nawaz name can never be put on ECL.

Kis kis ko roya jai?

Insaaf na sirf bhainga hay, magar kabhee kabhee conveniently dain aank say kana bhee ho jata hay, NS hamesha dain taraf say bach kar nikal jata hay, nazar aata tu kuch kia jata.

Har Shaakh pay ullu baitha hay, Anjaame Gulistaan kya hoga.

How come the accused son of sitting PM URG is arrested but the accused children of a former disgraced and accused PM incite violence and commit contempt of judges and allowed to run away while their father, who does the same repeatedly, enjoys the status and "REGARD" of a de-facto Monarch and is allowed every convenience.

It is a slap and a boot kick on the face to a common man like myself. To say that it is painfully insulting is an understatement, gutted is about the right word, but who cares.

My apologies to DG ISPR as he represents the martyred who lay their lives for us but the burden of the past is such that it amounts to the creation of the current monstrosity and so their way also goes the responsibility.

There are ways and means of doing things behind the scenes instead of an outright martial law that shall understandably cause the opposite affect than required. But there is no room for neutrality nor the time, water has already gotten too high.

My salute and sincerest Thank you to my brave and mighty who give their lives for our nation but are showing remarkable restraint in the face of extreme incitement and ridicule. The odds must be extremely high or the prejudice too deep. I would like to believe the former despite historic tendencies pointing towards the later but if it turns out to be the later to any extent then we won't need any outside enemies.

Khamoshi bhe aik message hota hay!
This is a gigantic statement that can go either way. Make this statement count, any further inaction and the dwindling credibility shall take a hike along with the strength that binds this nation despite all odds. A dangerous situation indeed.

The belief to oppose and do everything in power against the corrupt must be stronger and actions on the ground stronger still instead of any compromise to prolong the reign of the corrupt or else we are all doomed.

IN PRINCIPLE, IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

Whatever transpires in the future shall explain which path was chosen by the concerned.

Aalu kha kar dekhain thoray din.. woh bhi achay hotay hain..

Sir mujhe sakht ghussa hai.

Gajar moli ki tarha 20 aadmi mar gaya Balochistan me.

Khamosh presser ko cheekhta jawab.

Ye chahtay hain aam shehri baaghi ban jayen.

Begharat nasal kay badtareen log

Sir mujhe sakht ghussa hai.

Gajar moli ki tarha 20 aadmi mar gaya Balochistan me.

Khamosh presser ko cheekhta jawab.

Ye chahtay hain aam shehri baaghi ban jayen.

Begharat nasal kay badtareen log

Yehi tou bayaniya hai jo dushman phela raha hai.. ke fauj har aik front par nakaam hogaee..

Agar hogaee hai tou theek hai phir khatam kar detey hain..

Yehi tou bayaniya hai jo dushman phela raha hai.. ke fauj har aik front par nakaam hogaee..

Agar hogaee hai tou theek hai phir khatam kar detey hain..

Ok...

Bolo to haram
Chup to haram

Ye sahi game hai

Back
Top Bottom