What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

DLDTItaWkAAs1dJ.jpg:large

High commissioner who dropped the pig to the airport, says he has no idea where the tubbar resides

IK should go back to UK & live there .... if the institutions are reluctant to act & enforce law what can IK do .... institutions needs to take responsibility
No brother ... I am sure he is a fighter ... He will not run away ... Institutes are destroyed intentionally by these mafia and we have to fight against this mafia ... Rather we should think how can we help

Jeet gaya Nawaz Sharif

Usse kion nikala

#CorruptionIsOurGod

Trending in Islamabad and Pindi.

I am now sensing that there are only 2 ways left ... Either IK is getting on the streets against the proposed constitutional amendment or alternatively we are going towards extreme marshal law ...

Well the army is a pretty big wild card. I don't think most of the brass in GHQ is all too happy about Sharifs and other rotten notables becoming perpetual

So will army and judiciary quietly accept these upcoming amendments to constitution?

Marhab lalkara jata hai is qom me.

Yaha sab status quo lovers hain.

DNA me koi masla hai

Imran Khan will be disqualified according to Hamid Mir who is attending Imran Khan's Case Hearing

The solution to the political instability is very straightforward, not very simple but straightforward.

Establishment shoved PMLN down the nations throat and made them popular by using anti bhutto sentiment and getting ballot boxes filled.

Establishment must stand up and actively work to dismantle their own created but out of control monster. (So called Alqaida is a perfect analogy of a monster created and destroyed by the same entity for the larger good)

Pakistan just needs the opposite of same kind of fair and free elections that won seats for IJI and then PMLN in the 1990s and more recently, the opposite of same kind of fair and free election maneuvering that Kiani did that won seats for PMLN.

Sirf sza nhi honi chahye balky inki property sale kr k raqam wapis lani chahye

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No brother ... I am sure he is a fighter ... He will not run away ... Institutes are destroyed intentionally by these mafia and we have to fight against this mafia ... Rather we should think how can we help

Bhai..when every single state instituition including judiciary and army are ready to give relief to them...what can IK do?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom