What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I think 2018 is the year of war.. most probably.. what is your assessment?

War is inevitable, soon. Full scale final war or a limited north war, that is the question though. First or second quarter of 2019.

We will be attacked when treasury has run dry and political chaos peaks. Financial and political collapse.

It'll do us good in the longer run.

NRO bhi 2008 main international establishment ne karaya tha

Waisy India se ya kisi aur dushman ki kia zuroorat? Yehi log kafi hain... Agar yeh log reh gaye tu kia India se larr lein ge? Ye kon guarantee karay ga..they wont backstab then?

Dawn leaks ki timing yaad hai na? Jab India ne so called surgical strike ki thee...and there were chances of real war..tensions were at peak..us ke 2 din baad yeh log dawn leaks karrahay thay..

Jo log iss khushfehmi main hain ke inhein agar hum ne relief de diya...tu hum sustain karsaktay hain..woh chulloo bhar pani main koodq jayein..

Mbrna tu dono tarah hi hai.. Chahy india se marein ya inn corrupte logon ke haathon... Tu in ko maar kar hi kiun na marein hum sab?

Lekin buzdil..aur NRO karnay walay logon ko kia kahein?

Agreeing 100% with your post..

Bass yeh samjhain ke larna awam ne hi hai.. in the end.. mushkil waqt hai.. jabhi tou kaha gaya hai ke 1/3rd bhaag jaeingay, 1/3rd Shaheed hojaeingay.. 1/3rd victorious hongay..

War is inevitable, soon. Full scale final war or a limited north war, that is the question though. First or second quarter of 2019.

We will be attacked when treasury has run dry and political chaos peaks. Financial and political collapse.

It'll do us good in the longer run.

2019 kafi aagay chala gaya.. hosakta hai 2019 main hi ho.. but our neighbors are crying for war on a daily basis now.. 2019 tak kaisay intezaar karlaingay?

Doodh ki nehren behti dikh rahi hai
Khoobsorat nek seerat log namaz e shukrana parhte dikh rahe hai.

Aap mayoos kion ho?

Larai main hissa lena parega.. mujhay dar lagta hai..

Agreeing 100% with your post..

Bass yeh samjhain ke larna awam ne hi hai.. in the end.. mushkil waqt hai.. jabhi tou kaha gaya hai ke 1/3rd bhaag jaeingay, 1/3rd Shaheed hojaeingay.. 1/3rd victorious hongay..

2019 kafi aagay chala gaya.. hosakta hai 2019 main hi ho.. but our neighbors are crying for war on a daily basis now.. 2019 tak kaisay intezaar karlaingay?

Larai main hissa lena parega.. mujhay dar lagta hai..

Lol

Kuch nahi hota.

Jeet apni hai.

Bismillah parh k kood jao

Waisay situation kisi bhi waqt palta kha sakti hai..

koi isteefa bhi aasakta hai achanak aur phir naya aanay wala thudday bhi mar sakta hai.. aur yeh bhi hosakta hai ke achanak tabdeeli aajaey stance main.. kyun ke shareef family ne tou abb saans lena bhi dushwaar kar dia hai.. kuchh institutions ka.. aur mazeed gala ghintnay ja rahi hai...

Ooops ... Meant 2018!

2019 is election year in India though ..

Ooops ... Meant 2018!

2019 me India civil war me hoga if we can keep the war away.

Nobody wants a war or martial law.

If there is justice being delivered the system is enough.. Supreme Court needs to wake up else they will simply own your asses and i will not be detained for contempt of court.

Martial law will give a perfect reason for trumps victory in Afghanistan to be settled in Pakistan.

We simply need people to work 9 to 5.

People have too much money nobody cares if we go bankrupt.

Waisay situation kisi bhi waqt palta kha sakti hai..

koi isteefa bhi aasakta hai achanak aur phir naya aanay wala thudday bhi mar sakta hai.. aur yeh bhi hosakta hai ke achanak tabdeeli aajaey stance main.. kyun ke shareef family ne tou abb saans lena bhi dushwaar kar dia hai.. kuchh institutions ka.. aur mazeed gala ghintnay ja rahi hai...

in halat m jab
khazana khali hony k qareeb h or kuch log arbon dollars loot k bahir properties bna k bethy hn,
Institutes m unke zar khareed ghulam bethy hain jo unke khilaf kuch hony nahi den gay.
Jo kuch bachy khuchy Institutes hain jin par abhi bhi thori bohot umeedain hain unke hath katny ki tayyari ho rahi h
Qanoon andha hi nahi langra or pata nahi kia kia ho chuka h.

ap sab ko Pakistani jhamhoriat ka hussan nazzar aa raaha h ?

Ooops ... Meant 2018!

Modi is mad but there is a sadistic method to his madness, add a president like Trump into the equation and the madness multiplies itself manifold. The US war industry needs something to happen and Trump is their man focused on North Korea for now and hopefully for some considerable time to come.

A full scale war will be the economic death of subcontinent, India and Pakistan both. Modi is mad but there is a method to his madness. No full scale war, may be another attempt at sir-Jee-kal strike with go-pro feed to get some credibility to their boasting.

I think 2018 is the year of war.. most probably.. what is your assessment?

this scares me. I know the border conflicts are happening and the real conspiracy revolves around the stockpile but will it really escalate to an actual war?

this scares me. I know the border conflicts are happening and the real conspiracy revolves around the stockpile but will it really escalate to an actual war?

Everything is heading in that direction. Only thing is the question mark on the scale.

A full scale war will be the economic death of subcontinent, India and Pakistan both

Do you think that USA gives a damn? Feeding the attack dog is for this purpose. Fascist Hindu is no different than Fascist Nazi.

One writing on the wall solution to returning foreign loans is:

1) Grow a new pair.
2) be prepared to cut off the old non-existent.
2) get rid of current setup (preferably through elections or otherwise)
3) do legislation to expedite investigation and confiscation of foreign stashed wealth.
4) Expedite the corruption cases and
5) Start investigation of other Panama cases in descending order (highest amount or biggest looters first) along with
6) investigate Swiss Bank accounts and
7) investigate Off shore property holders like those who own undeclared properties in UAE.

Once the foreign stashed, looted and undeclared assets are identified, payoff some of the immediate loans of foreign lending institutions with the same.

Nice dream, wake up and enjoy the front seat view of how a nation is continued to be looted by its very own while those with less fortitude than the power they hold join others like us as mere spectators following the slow and lame process of law in its letter and spirit.

Do you think that USA gives a damn? Feeding the attack dog is for this purpose. Fascist Hindu is no different than Fascist Nazi

For a full scale war with Pakistan, cowards like Modi & Co need chaos where there is none at this point i.e. Army high command, the very source of fortitude of Pakistan and its strategic and military defence.

This is why the poison against Army being spread by Nawaz & co is such a deadly factor and must not be ignored and yet we see it being ignored by the very same.

These snakes spreading such a deadly poison must be killed without breaking any sticks.

yet we see it being ignored by the very same.

Maybe the shit needs to hit the fan for the public to permanently bid farewell to the shaksiyat parasti that's infested the minds, and to welcome the system replacement one way or another.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom