What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Bluff of Nawaz & his stooges going haywire, super duper hilarious comedy circus expected today at and after Accountability Court today - just sit back with pack of popcorn and enjoy!

Good cop and bad cop role play of cabinet members which switch with each day (one day Kh Asif is good other he plays bad cop, and Ahsan Iqbal doing same somersaults) can go only so far and now it has run out of gas.

Nawaz now has limited options: either flee and let party split or dissolve NA and gamble by going into early election, or call his absconding family from London to face consequences even most likely arrest orders; and as per my last reports Hassan has categorically refused to return and Hussain and Maryam are asking about the all possible consequences and they are not getting "assurances" as yet:omghaha:

Last edited:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Bhai..when every single state instituition including judiciary and army are ready to give relief to them...what can IK do?
Here I disagree with you , Judiciary for sure is fighting really hard otherwise these cases would have been closed much earlier ,,, I am not sure about army as they are playing own politics here ...

Basically its judiciary vs all the institutions whereas army somehow is maintaining nutrality which is working in favour of mafia ...

Now the deciding factor is whether this Mafia will be able to get the constitutional amendments or not ... I don't have the numbers right now but today IK has called a party meeting specially intended to gather parties which will be opposing these constitutional amendments ...

Now we know for sure that PTI has a forward block, and PPP is with these goons ...

Now role of MQM and other satellite parties is important to decide the way forward and now the fight is going to be in parliment with a numbers game ... Billions of rupees are bing offered to different persons ...

Stakes are high but believe me there are only 2 persons between total chaos and rule of law, 1 is judiciary and 2 is IK ,,, now its time for Army to take side with judiciary as well specially by using rangers in Sindh ,,, there are lot of PPP MNAs involved in criminal activities grab them and grab them fast ...

We need atleast three more institutes, FBR, NAB and Police ... I army can push for upright persons to be placed on these three institutes then this Mafia will be doomed ...

Lets hope things start getting better ...

The person who arranged/ managed 2008 and 2013 elections is the one to blame the most..

You are spot on my friend, bas apki is baat pe Haroon ur rasheed sahab na bura maan jayen :P

Here I disagree with you , Judiciary for sure is fighting really hard otherwise these cases would have been closed much earlier ,,, I am not sure about army as they are playing own politics here ...

Basically its judiciary vs all the institutions whereas army somehow is maintaining nutrality which is working in favour of mafia ...

Now the deciding factor is whether this Mafia will be able to get the constitutional amendments or not ... I don't have the numbers right now but today IK has called a party meeting specially intended to gather parties which will be opposing these constitutional amendments ...

Now we know for sure that PTI has a forward block, and PPP is with these goons ...

Now role of MQM and other satellite parties is important to decide the way forward and now the fight is going to be in parliment with a numbers game ... Billions of rupees are bing offered to different persons ...

Stakes are high but believe me there are only 2 persons between total chaos and rule of law, 1 is judiciary and 2 is IK ,,, now its time for Army to take side with judiciary as well specially by using rangers in Sindh ,,, there are lot of PPP MNAs involved in criminal activities grab them and grab them fast ...

We need atleast three more institutes, FBR, NAB and Police ... I army can push for upright persons to be placed on these three institutes then this Mafia will be doomed ...

IK cannot fight with the likes of Khursheed Shah, Diesel, Zardari & Nawaz Sharif. They are cunning politicians to say the least, IK need good advisers to fight with these devils and guess what he has available are stupids like Naeem ul haq, Arif Alvi, Shah mehmood, Faisal vawda lol

Is jumlay se shadeed nafrat ho chuki hai ab mujhay.

There are disgruntled PTI MNA's who are already told that they are not getting PTI tickets in 2018 so being career politicians they have to weigh their options and PPP gave them full support including to group from SWAT.

MQM-P is cashing in this situation and trying it's best to utilize it's leased life by going with PTI and if things go as they are going; PTI will snatch way more seats than PPP ever imagined from Sindh in 2018 (provided elections do take place). There are at least 7-8 seats that families win due to their own influence and whatever party they'll join will win be it PPP, PTI, or PMLN.

MQM-P has categorically stated that they are in touch with "someone special" and Altaf is history, this itself was surprise for many who were not aware of the "discussions" taking place in last three weeks in Karachi as well in Islamabad.

No civil institution can rise to this occasion as it's current heads and second in line are all tainted and Nawaz is sitting on files of board for promotions for Grade 22 of Grade 21 officers. Most officers vying for prominent posts have to prove their loyalty or else be ready for OSD - Officer on Special Duty or Officer in Search of Duty as we call it within our circle :)

Imran Khan will be disqualified according to Hamid Mir who is attending Imran Khan's Case Hearing
I agree with Hamid Mir, but disqualification of IK means 95% of parliament is being disqualified along with all the future horses
You are spot on my friend, bas apki is baat pe Haroon ur rasheed sahab na bura maan jayen :P

IK cannot fight with the likes of Khursheed Shah, Diesel, Zardari & Nawaz Sharif. They are cunning politicians to say the least, IK need good advisers to fight with these devils and guess what he has available are stupids like Naeem ul haq, Arif Alvi, Shah mehmood, Faisal vawda lol

Is jumlay se shadeed nafrat ho chuki hai ab mujhay.
Never leave hope brother ...

I think Shah Memood is still better ... but you are right IK needs good advisor like Atizaz Ahsan, Babar Awan might also be a good advisor provided that he is clean but I am not sure if he is clean or not

Imran Khan will be disqualified according to Hamid Mir who is attending Imran Khan's Case Hearing
I agree with Hamid Mir, but disqualification of IK means 95% of parliament is being disqualified along with all the future prince and princess ...

Strange situation in Accountability Court today.

Neither journalist or Ministers were allowed in the first session but it seems both of them will be able to attend the second session today.

upload_2017-10-2_8-30-12.png

upload_2017-10-2_8-30-30.png

upload_2017-10-2_8-31-6.png

I agree with Hamid Mir, but disqualification of IK means 95% of parliament is being disqualified along with all the future horses

Never leave hope brother ...

I think Shah Memood is still better ... but you are right IK needs good advisor like Atizaz Ahsan, Babar Awan might also be a good advisor provided that he is clean but I am not sure if he is clean or not

I agree with Hamid Mir, but disqualification of IK means 95% of parliament is being disqualified along with all the future prince and princess ...

IK will not be disqualified. If, it happens then Sharif's and "many others" will land up in jails as then the buck cannot stop there.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom