What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Waqayi.. They are too too powerful.. Kuch nahi hosakta.. Aur aaj news thee ke monitoring judge ko report di gayi hai..aur uske baad ye haal hai..ke summon bhi nahi pohanch sakay.. Ye tu haal hai.. Pata nahi..kiya kya us report ka..J Ijaz ul Ahsan ne? Ab accountability court ke judge se tu waisy hi puranay walay Justice Ejaz Afzal se bhi 2 haath aagay hi lagtay hain.. Woh ab next time non bailable warrant issue honay chahyein maryam ke..lekin am sure ..woh kahein ge..ke yeh count nahi huay..ab aap dobara bhejein.. Although ke pooray media par summon oublicise hogaye ..lekin bashir sb nahi maanein ge... Woh kahein ge ke dobara bhejein..

Koi haal nahi yahan.. Kuch nahi hosakta.. Sharif mafia is too powerful.. Umeed poori tarah khatam kar deni chahye ke inhein saza hosakti hai

I think SC was taken under too much pressure during review. A couple of judges also gave certain remarks that might have stopped Justice Aijaz ul Ahsan from actively monitoring the references. kisi judge ne tou yeh bhi kaha tha ke kia abb likh kar dedain ke impact nahi hoga fair trial pe..

khair, dheel dene ka niqsaan yeh hota hai ke kuchh log samajhtay hain ke saanp khud mar jaega.. lekin saanp ka sar agar poori tarah na kuchla jaey tou kisi bhi waqt das sakta hai..

jisay jo game khelni hai khelta rahay.. aakhri jeet Shareef Family ki hi hogi..

I think SC was taken under too much pressure during review. A couple of judges also gave certain remarks that might have stopped Justice Aijaz ul Ahsan from actively monitoring the references. kisi judge ne tou yeh bhi kaha tha ke kia abb likh kar dedain ke impact nahi hoga fair trial pe..

khair, dheel dene ka niqsaan yeh hota hai ke kuchh log samajhtay hain ke saanp khud mar jaega.. lekin saanp ka sar agar poori tarah na kuchla jaey tou kisi bhi waqt das sakta hai..

jisay jo game khelni hai khelta rahay.. aakhri jeet Shareef Family ki hi hogi..

Woh walay remarks Justice Sheikh Azmat ne diye thay ke likh kar de dein ke fair trial mutaasir nahi hoga,, lekin remarks faisla nahi hotay.. Remarks main tu pehle bhi pata nahi kiya kiya kaha gaya tha? Faisla written verdict hi hota hai..

Jab tak review ka written faisla nahi aajata...tab tak tu wohi faisla hai jo pehle tha aur us main monitoring judge ke scope par koi limitation nahi thee.. Tu J Ijaz ul Ahsan ..abhi jo chahay kar saktay hain.. Infact woh detailed verdict main bhi doosre judges ko keh saktay hain ke aap log monitoring judge ya us ke scope par na likhein..woh mere liye chor dein.l main us par likh doon ga..

But agar woh ye na bhi kahien doosray judges se..abhi tak detailed faisla nahi aaya aur review reject ho chuka hai.. Short order main bhi monitoring judge ke liye koi restricting order ya remarks nahi thay,, tu J Ijaz ul Ahsan abhi jo chahay karsaktay hain..apni marzi

Nizaam aisa jakra hua hai.. nahi nikal sakta.. I don't think our next generation will see a better Pakistan..

Unfortunately, I had no hope so I moved out of Pakistan even though I had to compromise on my standard of living hundreds of times as compared to what I had and still have in Pakistan - but it's the rotten system that always made me furious and frustrated for not being able to change for larger segment of the society and being privileged due to family and post is not my cup of tea. In short, I thought, my consistent bickering and khoon jalana on even small things like running a red stop light by car with no number plate was not worth it. I agree with you @PakSword we need miracle and history is testament that no country has seen transformation miracles in last 100 years of history.

So..whats ur analysis/info? What..in future form him and for us? Another NRO...or u still sticking to your earlier stance..tht no NRO/relief for sharif family?

I am not sure about NRO but whatever monitoring can happen within the laid down procedures is happening its unfortunate that Judge doesn't have executive powers of NAB, FBR, FIA, SECP, and SBP, PMLN has been successful all along in politicizing Judiciary and Army, and that was their plan from day one. They have successfully painted them as evil forces and still doing the same; over the weekend I read an email (communication from Foreign Office under Most Disrespected Kh Asif) to the HC of Pakistan stationed at major western country, was not astonished but expectedly disappointed yet again at the lowness of PMLN that how they abuse power just to stay in power and save Nawaz - it's important for Kh Asif, Saad and Abbasi types to save Nawaz before themselves as they know they have stretched their loyalty to Nawaz to a degree that PML sans Nawaz will kick them out or at least they will not be in top tier leadership if Nawaz is gone from party front.

I stated in 2012 that PMLN will be worse than PPP for Pakistan and I have not changed my opinion in this regard, it destroyed the basic socioeconomic fabric and institutionalized corruption and totally hijacked system and has perfect semblance to Godfather's system as aptly stated by Respected Justice Khosa.

Last edited:
I guess its not about being Optimistic or Pessimistic but more about being Realistic.

Politically:
realistically its all about the caretaker setup for 2018.
the problem lies that nobody is willing to take the risk
mental enslavement is quite strong in Pakistan. feudal and industrialist capitalist system is always prone to corruption and oppression. nothing new. status quo never changes in the sub continent.

State:
we are likely to face a war in the coming months. political setup is more or less ruined and irrelevant as it will be curtailed the moment first official shot get fired. a new system after that will be implemented.

Personally: it does not matter to me as an ordinary citizen. we go to war we fight we go to corruption we survive or adapt.

Unfortunately, I had no hope so I moved out of Pakistan even though I had to compromise on my standard of living hundreds of times as compared to what I had and still have in Pakistan - but it's the rotten system that always made me furious and frustrated for not being able to change for larger segment of the society and being privileged due to family and post is not my cup of tea. In short, I thought, my consistent bickering and khoon jalana on even small things like running a red stop light by car with no number plate was not worth it. I agree with you @PakSword we need miracle and history is testament that no country has seen transformation miracles in last 100 years of history.

I have till 2019 to decide whether to move back to Pak, or say goodbye.. I think I will be saying goodbye..

I am not sure about NRO but whatever monitoring can happen within the laid down procedures is happening its unfortunate that Judge doesn't have executive powers of NAB, FBR, FIA, SECP, and SBP, PMLN has been successful all along in politicizing Judiciary and Army, and that was their plan from day one.

What monitoring is being done? Summons tu pohanch nahi sakay.. Maryam aur Captain safdar ko

U earlier said tht monitoring judge will do the right thing,,when time comes? I am still wondering..ke woh time kab aayega? In last hearing...media entry was blocked.. Atleast..if not anything else.. Monitoring judge should ensure open trial and hearing..

@bold ..what do u think..are those laid down proceedures for monitoring? He couldnt ensure ..open trial in previous hearing..neither there has been any supplementary references filed by NAB.. Tu what monitoring is being done by him? Na NAB theek se kaam karrahi hai..na accountability court main security hai...and for the first time in history..hearing was behind closed doors...media was blocked... Tu aakhir ye monitoring judge kia karrahay hain? Agar kuch karrahay hain..tu kia? Kuch bhi sahi..lekin kia?

we are likely to face a war in the coming months.

If you are talking about war with our neighbors, then I am sure they know they don't need to attack us. We are eating ourselves. There is no need for anyone to waste precious ammunition on us.. They just need to wait for a few more years, jahan itna aur intezaar kia hai..

If you are talking about war with our neighbors, then I am sure they know they don't need to attack us. We are eating ourselves. There is no need for anyone to waste precious ammunition on us.. They just need to wait for a few more years, jahan itna aur intezaar kia hai..

sir jang hum nahi. wo karenge.

unko zarorat ziada hai.

I have till 2019 to decide whether to move back to Pak, or say goodbye.. I think I will be saying goodbye..

I wish you best whatever you choose. If you ever plan to move to North American side, let me know.

What monitoring is being done? Summons tu pohanch nahi sakay.. Maryam aur Captain safdar ko

U earlier said tht monitoring judge will do the right thing,,when time comes? I am still wondering..ke woh time kab aayega? In last hearing...media entry was blocked.. Atleast..if not anything else.. Monitoring judge should ensure open trial and hearing..

@bold ..what do u think..are those laid down proceedures for monitoring? He couldnt ensure ..open trial in previous hearing..neither there has been any supplementary references filed by NAB.. Tu what monitoring is being done by him? Na NAB theek se kaam karrahi hai..na accountability court main security hai...and for the first time in history..hearing was behind closed doors...media was blocked... Tu aakhir ye monitoring judge kia karrahay hain? Agar kuch karrahay hain..tu kia? Kuch bhi sahi..lekin kia?

In given circumstances that's the best he can do, whatever he is doing. There will not be judicial activism at all as I said before and they (SCP bench) won't overstep their boundaries and never try to exert any executive powers that are not vested to their members especially after being embroiled into politics of optics. It cannot De-Nawaz the system in six months it's (systems) tentacles are not in political party but in bureacracy (hence executive).

Koi zaroorat nahi..

kabhi kisi daku ko ventilator par martay shakhs ko goli maartay dekha hai?

yes agar us martay shakhs kay organs chori karne ho jaldi se warna will me usse nahi milenge.

In given circumstances that's the best he can do, whatever he is doing. There will not be judicial activism at all as I said before and they (SCP bench) won't overstep their boundaries and never try to exert any executive powers that are not vested to their members especially after being embroiled into politics of optics. It cannot De-Nawaz the system in six months it's tentacles is not in political party but in bureacracy (hence executive).

@bold.. Thats the problem.. Yehi tu pata nahi chal raha..ke WHAT is he doing? Matlab..koi example hi sahi... I am not talking abt anything big or small... Lekin abhi tak waqayi nahi pata chal raha..ke what is he doing? As i said..most basic thing should be ..to ensure smooth hearing in accountability court.. Jo history main kabhi nahi hua.,tht media is banned...woh bhi hogay..hearing was behind closed doors..which never happened in history.. Lekin usay bhi monitoring judge control nahi karsakay..

NAB references tu baad ki baat hai... You once said tht even ppl like NAB chairman bhi pakar main aa saktay hain..monitoring judge ki... Lekin yaha tu supplementary references tak file nahi karaa rahay yeh..

Even..if i dont doubt his intentions at all.. But agar woh kuch bhi karrahay hain..tu kia? Atleast open hearing tu ensure karein...agar kuch aur na bhi karein tu... NAB ke arrest warrant tak..maryam aur captain safdar tak nahi pohanch sakay.. Ye tu bilkol basic cheezein hain jo inhein ensure karni chahyein

This thread should be already renamed "post Panama references land of the lost discussion and updates".

Mojooda Chief aur aanay walay Chief say darkhwast hay k "Raddul Fasad" operation ka naam change kar kay "Corrupt Sanbhalo Mulk Picharo" rakh lain taa k qoom headless donkey ki tarha Mari Mari diwaron say takkarain Marti na phiray aur mazeed illusions ka shikar na ho. Mojoda setup ki letter aur spirit tu overtly aur obviously neutral hi hay, aakhir itnay popular leaders ka maamla hay. Yeh Alg baat haay k in kay asal baap aur leader bananay walay aap kay predesessors hain, Zia aur Mushy.

Aap ki reputation bhee achi hogi, majority aap ko acha samjhay ge, kyun k majority tu wasay bhee corrupts k sath haay aur yeh mojoda popular Sharif aur Zardar leaders ki game bhe aap kay predecessor ki shuru ki hui hay, tu khul kar innhain apni games khailnay ka moqa mitla rehna chaheye.

Aap khud mutmain hongay kay Aik pai ki corruption jo koi sabit kar sakay kisi par.

The problem is that establishment of the past created these monsters of now popular leaders and the establishment of present is intent on staying neutral instead of working to destroy their predecessors created evil that is eating away the country itself.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom