What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

People who voted for PMLN don't have any idea about the economic condition of Pakistan

I think i now agree with you.. Jo aap ne pehle kaha tha ke PML N aur PPP..constituitional ammendments kar lein ge... I agree with you now..ke ye hojayega.. Ye log NAB khatam karnay, 62/63 aur mazeed kuch ammendments karnay mian kamyaab hijayein ge.. Jab ye sab hojayega..uske baad PTI ko hosh aayega.. Although i know tht PTI doesnt have enough seats in parliament..lekin unhein shor tu machaana chahye ke ye ammendments PPP aur PML N karaana chah rahay hain.. PTI should be proactive and start street movement against it.. Kaamyab hon ya na hon..but PTI should be proactive against it.. Te nahi ke jab ho jaye..tab kahein ke humein tu pata hi nahi tha.. Hum kia larein? Like they did with bill in senate..

Agar PTI ne shor nahi machaaya...iska matlab ke unke bhi vested interests hain...

Anyways.. Jaisy Senate se election bill pass hua hai..i think aanay walay dino main NAB bhi khatam hojayegi..62/63 main bhi ammenmdent hojayegi..chupke se..aur kisi ko pata hi nahi chalay ga.. Aaj Zahid Hamid ne clearly NAB law main ammendment ka keh diya hai..aur committee ki meeting bhi honay wali hai.. But PTI ko abhi koi hosh hi nahi hai.. Wh log parliament jaatay hi nahi hain tu pata kaisy hoga?

I have lost all hope now..aur ye NAB references against sharif family.. Inhein bhi bhool jaana chahye.. Iska bhi kuch nahi nikalnay wala hai...acquit hojayein ge..araam se..sab

NAB tu waisy hi ye log khatam karnay jaa rahay hain

Have lost all hope now.. Kuch nahi hosakta yahan

It's AAZ with PML support bamaa Ahl o Ayal (MQM JUIF JI ANP et all) vs PTI on political front.

Space conceded by N$ (PML) to give AAZ a chance to save jamhooriyat which to them means "mil jul ke lotna khasootna"

Let's see if justice prevails or goes in neutral gear - if later; then it will be steered to the parking stall and stalled!

@Farah Sohail - @PakSword did you hear the press conference of today?

That is what I was saying to you guys yesterday :)

------

As for NAB, it's a non issue; even if he goes : he won't cooperate till the dust settles on the political arena.

Hello folks koi khair ki khabar tou Bahia hai na? Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaisa 70 salon sey chal raha hai na?

What's being seen is not real, and what's really happening is unseen, politics and dirtiest one at it's height.

I wonder media reports Malik Riaz's meeting with Nawaz but didn't mention the one held by Mian Mansha - are they too scared as he has owners of most TV channels in his pocket. Too bad -these stories will come out; it's just a game for money and more money and being in corridors of power is most lucrative way to make more money in a country sans accountability and on contract (theka) legislation.

Last edited:

1104590735-1.jpg

1104590735-2.gif

شریف فیملی اوراسحق ڈارکیخلاف ریفرنسز، پیشرفت رپورٹ نگراں جج کو پیش

اسلام آباد(نمائندہ جنگ) پراسیکیوٹر جنرل نیب، وقاص قدیر ڈار نے سابق وزیر اعظم میاں نواز شریف اور انکے بچوں حسین نواز،حسن نواز،مریم نواز اور داماد کیپٹن ریٹائرڈ محمد صفدر اور وفاقی وزیر خزانہ اسحاق ڈار کیخلاف دائر کئے گئے بدعنوانی کے ریفرنسز کے حوالہ سے پیشرفت رپورٹ سپریم کورٹ کے نگران جج کو پیش کردی ہے۔

ذرائع کے مطابق پراسیکوٹر جنرل نیب نے جمعہ کے روز نگران جج اعجاز الاحسن کے چیمبر میں جاکرانہیں پیشرفت رپورٹ پیش کی ہے۔ رپورٹ میں احتساب عدالت کی کارروائی کی آرڈر شیٹس، حسن نواز، حسین نواز، مریم اور کیپٹن صفدر کوجاری کیے گئے وارنٹس کی نقول بھی شامل ہیں۔ نیب کی جانب سے نگران جج کو گواہان کی فہرست بھی فراہم کی گئی۔ پراسیکوٹر نیب نے فاضل نگران جج کو احتساب عدالت میں فریقین کے داخلہ کیلئے درپیش مشکلات سے بھی آگاہ کیا۔

یاد رہے کہ نیب کی جانب سے فاضل نگران جج کو ہر جمعہ کو پیشرفت رپورٹ پیش کی جاتی ہے۔

Hello folks koi khair ki khabar tou Bahia hai na? Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaisa 70 salon sey chal raha hai na?

What's being seen is not real, and what's really happening is unseen, politics and dirtiest one at it's height.

I wonder media reports Malik Riaz's meeting with Nawaz but didn't mention the one held by Mian Mansha - are they too scared as he has owners of most TV channels in his pocket. Too bad -these stories will come out; it's just a game for money and more money and being in corridors of power is most lucrative way to make more money in a country sans accountability and on contract (theka) legislation.

N League is actually PML ( Naked ). For money they'll go to any extant.

After looting the country, Nawaz The Chaalbaaz will make money from international players, he'll also hope for Nobel peace prize for his 'efforts'.

You know when the system is not working you connect auxiliary system till the main one is functioning properly. I'm in favour of putting this system at halt and work with that 'auxilliary'. It may take three to five years, we'll be like teaching a baby how to walk.

Lo pora mulk NRO me shamil hay kia.

Ye chahtay hain kay pora status quo le lar jayen apne sath.

Le jao

Jaan to chote gi

situation critical is upon Pakistan! The pig is about to take Pakistan towards the final arena where either the pig and its swine family will survive or Pakistan will.

I think IK will be forced to head to the streets one last time before the elections. Something very wrong and favorable for PMLN might happen in the coming weeks.

Rauf is pointing rightly towards whats coming; however it is dependent on one family; it has raised the stakes of it's own survival with that (survival) of the system, he is pushing his luck to the extreme like a little kid but he doesn't care; his interests are tied to him being in power; be it at the stage (PM) or behind the stage (PM in waiting), he has no third option; if he knows that he has lost chance of both of these options then he has no other option than to go for the kill and let entire system crash.

He can not survive in a De-Nawazed system. Period!

Rauf is pointing rightly towards whats coming; however it is dependent on one family; it has raised the stakes of it's own survival with that (survival) of the system, he is pushing his luck to the extreme like a little kid but he doesn't care; his interests are tied to him being in power; be it at the stage (PM) or behind the stage (PM in waiting), he has no third option; if he knows that he has lost chance of both of these options then he has no other option than to go for the kill and let entire system crash.

He can not survive in a De-Nawazed system. Period!

So..whats ur analysis/info? What..in future form him and for us? Another NRO...or u still sticking to your earlier stance..tht no NRO/relief for sharif family?

Nizaam aisa jakra hua hai.. nahi nikal sakta.. I don't think our next generation will see a better Pakistan..

Waqayi.. They are too too powerful.. Kuch nahi hosakta.. Aur aaj news thee ke monitoring judge ko report di gayi hai..aur uske baad ye haal hai..ke summon bhi nahi pohanch sakay.. Ye tu haal hai.. Pata nahi..kiya kya us report ka..J Ijaz ul Ahsan ne? Ab accountability court ke judge se tu waisy hi puranay walay Justice Ejaz Afzal se bhi 2 haath aagay hi lagtay hain.. Woh ab next time non bailable warrant issue honay chahyein maryam ke..lekin am sure ..woh kahein ge..ke yeh count nahi huay..ab aap dobara bhejein.. Although ke pooray media par summon oublicise hogaye ..lekin bashir sb nahi maanein ge... Woh kahein ge ke dobara bhejein..

Koi haal nahi yahan.. Kuch nahi hosakta.. Sharif mafia is too powerful.. Umeed poori tarah khatam kar deni chahye ke inhein saza hosakti hai

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom