What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

This thread should be already renamed "post Panama references land of the lost discussion and updates".

Mojooda Chief aur aanay walay Chief say darkhwast hay k "Raddul Fasad" operation ka naam change kar kay "Corrupt Sanbhalo Mulk Picharo" rakh lain taa k qoom headless donkey ki tarha Mari Mari diwaron say takkarain Marti na phiray aur mazeed illusions ka shikar na ho. Mojoda setup ki letter aur spirit tu overtly aur obviously neutral hi hay, aakhir itnay popular leaders ka maamla hay. Yeh Alg baat haay k in kay asal baap aur leader bananay walay aap kay predesessors hain, Zia aur Mushy.

Aap ki reputation bhee achi hogi, majority aap ko acha samjhay ge, kyun k majority tu wasay bhee corrupts k sath haay aur yeh mojoda popular Sharif aur Zardar leaders ki game bhe aap kay predecessor ki shuru ki hui hay, tu khul kar innhain apni games khailnay ka moqa mitla rehna chaheye.

Aap khud mutmain hongay kay Aik pai ki corruption jo koi sabit kar sakay kisi par.

The problem is that establishment of the past created these monsters of now popular leaders and the establishment of present is intent on staying neutral instead of working to destroy their predecessors created evil that is eating away the country itself.

Establishment and judiciary both want to give relaxation to Shareefs in the best interest of Pakistan.

That best interest, about which me and you and other common Pakistanis don't have any idea.

People who brought PPP and PMLN in power in 2008 and 2013 by working hand in hand with crooks will be answerable, not here, but only hereafter. Establishment and judiciary was involved then, establishment and judiciary is involved now. Best interest was seen by the only muhib e watan institutions then, best interest is being seen by these institutions now.

Sorry to say, the people who brought crooks in power knew that the same crooks will control all the institutions by creating financial and economic problems. Any misadventure will leave Pakistan with increased pressure for return of money.

Ishaq Dar has done what many couldn't do.. he has brought us to that point where any institution, if it takes action against Shareefs, will be seen by the donors as anti democratic forces and they may impose sanctions. This is the main reason of that particular best interest (my foot).

I am now more concerned, how will we get out of the debt? It is now standing at 70% of our GDP! wow man..

Imagine, you have a shop and the revenue (not income) of that shop per year is 50 million, but your total debt is 35 million.. Your total income is 10 million, but the interest you pay on 35 million is 8 million. You are left with 2 million to spend on people.. but of course you spend more.. for that, you borrow more, or print more currency.. wow.. so next year, you have to borrow another 10 million to spend on necessities, and the interest will also become 10 million because of new borrowing..

lolz.. what a shitty state we are in.. :lol:

I am not at all concerned with Panama or the related references anymore.. :rofl:

20838_62344756.jpg

http://m.dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/rauf-kalsra/2017-09-29/20838/62344756

@Verve

Thanks for the tag. More people are writing and talking about this and it is becoming obvious what's coming. Panama case is irrelevant.

I just hope that it's not the big and final war with India. This is something I don't want to ponder over for obvious reasons but can't help it when so many dots are getting connected so quickly ... It may just be instead of the limited war in North. And if it is the big one, it will be bloody and horrific.

State:
we are likely to face a war in the coming months. political setup is more or less ruined and irrelevant as it will be curtailed the moment first official shot get fired. a new system after that will be implemented.

High probability for current system to go at this event.

E

Ishaq Dar has done what many couldn't do.. he has brought us to that point where any institution, if it takes action against Shareefs, will be seen by the donors as anti democratic forces and they may impose sanctions. This is the main reason of that particular best interest (my foot).

I am now more concerned, how will we get out of the debt? It is now standing at 70% of our GDP! wow man..

If economic terrorism had a face ... it will be of Ishaq Dar for sure .... sad part is only people of Pakistan (including noon league supporters) will suffer Ishaq Dar's lunacy !!

what an irony a person who cannot sign his own cheques is finance minister of Pakistan !!
is baat pay tareekh hamesha khamosh rahegi

Like I said, land of the lost. Some old news from yesterday:

Tubbar of pigs with subservient vs the state of Pakistan.

The pigs want to survive at the cost of Pakistan.

I am now sensing that there are only 2 ways left ... Either IK is getting on the streets against the proposed constitutional amendment or alternatively we are going towards extreme marshal law ...

PMLN and PPP has agreed to destroy judiciary and army and pushing towards the same fate as NAB, IB and police ... Now either judiciary needs to forget the law and process now or IK has to be a revoltuionary leader ... unfortunatley we have to let go democracy ...

I am now sensing that there are only 2 ways left ... Either IK is getting on the streets against the proposed constitutional amendment or alternatively we are going towards extreme marshal law ...

PMLN and PPP has agreed to destroy judiciary and army and pushing towards the same fate as NAB, IB and police ... Now either judiciary needs to forget the law and process now or IK has to be a revoltuionary leader ... unfortunatley we have to let go democracy ...

IK should go back to UK & live there .... if the institutions are reluctant to act & enforce law what can IK do .... institutions needs to take responsibility

Gen. Bajwa is too soft for these pol. Crooks .. Gen nadeem ashfaq would have been much better in handling these crooks..

Gen. Bajwa is too soft for these pol. Crooks .. Gen nadeem ashfaq would have been much better in handling these crooks..

Yes. General Bajwa has a very weak and soft personality and this is the Only reason Nawaz Sharif has made him COAS. This is what happened when a corrupt person on top (Nawaz Sharif) destroys all institutions by appointing their head who are either loyal to him or incompetent.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom