What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Just wondering what @MooshMoosh and @Mahmoud_EGY think about Hazzy's comments regarding Egyptian army being terrorists.

Never.

Now about your army being terrorists....

Edit... looks like the coward deleted his post.

Mahmoud and frogman are just two Egyptians, they don't represent the views of the majority of the Egyptian people.

Mahmoud and frogman are just two Egyptians, they don't represent the views of the majority of the Egyptian people.
Their opinion about Egyptian matters count more than that of an American-born Arab kid who thinks he's a 'palestinian' and spends his days telling people to "f*ck off" on the internet.

Their opinion about Egyptian matters count more than that of an American-born Arab kid who thinks he's a 'palestinian' and spends his days telling people to "f*ck off" on the internet.

The Egyptian people don't support the Egyptian military dictatorships actions against Gaza and today Sisi was forced after protests to rethink the situation on the Gaza-Egypt border. He's a guy from the UK who doesn't really know much about Egypt besides his knowledge on military aspects. We know you as a colonialist Jew would love to see the opportunity for more divisions to serve the interests of Israel but it will only get worse for Israel, the more injustice it commits the worse it will get.

@

colonialist Jew
A Jew cannot be a colonialist in his own country.

That aside, how do you feel about PFLP-GC which helps Assad starve and bomb the Palestinians in Syria? I mean, Assad and co. are part of the resistance-axis and, of course, they aren't collaborating countries. So, I take it justice is currently occurring there, at least according to you.

Also, Sinai is an important part of Egypt which used to attract millions of tourists and pilgrims, and now it's empty and lawless because of terrorists and their terror bases. Do the Palestinians have a saying in the Egyptian internal matters, specifically their anti terror campaign?

Hazzy has betrayed his people and aligned himself with Tehran.

He's called all the gulf states terrorists as well as now calling the Egyptian army terrorists.

He hasn't mentioned once that Assad (Iran's allies) and Hezbollah (Iranian proxy) are starving his so-called people in yarmouk (150 'palestinians' starved to death) 1,500+ killed by government shelling etc.

He ignores this because there is no anti-Israel angle.

Essentially he's like most people. Hates Israel instead of loving 'palestinians'.

Collaborator nations are known by their actions and intentions, look what happened to Egypt today, six Egyptian army terrorists killed today because the army choose the side of injustice when dealing with the population and Egyptian citizens are protesting against Sisi to support Gaza.

Their actions and intentions being brokering a ceasefire which ensures a vastly superior force doesn't escalate the situation against an occupied and vastly inferior force which it can blockade. Without Egyptian mediation in every conflict between Israel and Gaza the results would have been far worse for the Gazan people and Hamas.

I thought those Egyptian Army terrorists were your best buds the other day when you visited the Sinai and had tea with them and they told you how they are completely on the Palestinian peoples side in the conflict etc etc.

I'm also baffled as to how conscripted men from the Egyptian people who are completely apolitical and have zero decision making power and have nothing to do with the political turmoil in Egypt are suddenly terrorists when their only job was to man a stop and search point. You can also add being a hypocrite to your utility belt.

Palestinians love to see justice, we were all proud of the response by the resistance.

Your pride is irrelevant, what is relevant in reality is the success/effectiveness or failure of military operations.

Yeah sure they don't consider the resistance a threat to them.

Militarily the resistance is a minuscule threat, politically things differ.

It's also incredibly funny that Egypt tortures Islamic jihad members going to get training in Iran, collaborators.

Then why would they thank us for brokering the truce, if the relationship between the two was so dire and if Egypt was in fact a collaborator why would Hamas and Islamic Jihad reach out to us every single time to mediate a ceasefire?

Name calling is normal, you didn't express outrage over any other persons doing name calling so that tells me you've an double standard which makes you unjust.

Because no one on this forum has ever directed abuse at me but you and you continue to abuse those on this forum without ever being held to account yet you have the cheek to report people when they dare to have a different opinion and then blow a gasket when they return insults. There is a difference between name calling and the use of aggressive profanity and in some cases religion whether it be takfir or du'a against some one for having a different political opinion. I have no double standard, anyone who uses profanity against me personally will get the same treatment. If I am unjust then so be it, but every time you use abusive language against someone on this forum no matter what they write report yourself as you report others, that's if you are just.

It has nothing to do with who's side God is on, injustice is injustice plain and simple.

Then stop bringing religion into the conversation, if it's the only reason that binds humans (Arabs or otherwise) in favour of the Palestinian cause then god help the Palestinian people.

He's a guy from the UK who doesn't really know much about Egypt besides his knowledge on military aspects.

I know a damn sight more than you about Egypt. In every single debate we have had I constantly need to correct you (with evidence).

Last edited:
Whatever you believe you are it's fine with me. I already responded to you about those rumors as well.
Not rumors anymore, this past two days they eliminated 7 terrorist in Tebessa area, near the Tunisian borders. Some of them were foreign, they didn't say the numbers or their nationality..They were from Hamas, if they were Tunisians, Lybians, Moroccans, Malians, Nigerians or Egyptians, they will have mentioned it !

Algerians are very pro Palestinian{/quote]
That is true, and that is the main reason the Algerians state kept their financial commitment to the Palestinian cause. That will change, if the foreign bodies are are from Hamas...Algerians are unforgiving to the ones who slaps their charitable hand! Remember the spat with Egypt after they rocked the Algerian national team and Moroccan after they desecrated the Algerian flag..
and Hamas
Wrong there! Algerians consider Hamas , a terrorist outfit that is hurting the Palestinian cause...The government too..
and I'm really supportive of Algeria.

Most freedom seekers are..But thanks, I know you do...We, still are, the only country of the Arab league that supports Palestinians of Ghaza and West bank for their undeniable rights to recover their ancestral land and state.

I'm getting good deeds for shaming liars.
A thanks from the Saudi gaggle is not a good deed, it just show your lack of morality and upbringuing.

Collaborator nations are known by their actions and intentions, look what happened to Egypt today, six Egyptian army terrorists killed today because the army choose the side of injustice when dealing with the population and Egyptian citizens are protesting against Sisi to support Gaza.
/quote]

and now you show how much you respect human life no matter if you agree with any nation policy you call killed soldiers terrorists with every passing second i agree with my country actions you deserve this and it will get worse because you are a stupid terrorist like hamas leaders you make Egypt your enemy while no one in the world can help but us iran cant help qatar cant help enjoy your mess and have a nice day
by the way i will not report this because it wont change much some people get banned because they argue with you

yes and the people who went to the streets in 30 6 and voted on the new constitution also dont represent Egypt it is you who speak for Egypt

Last edited:
The Egyptian people don't support the Egyptian military dictatorships actions against Gaza and today Sisi was forced after protests to rethink the situation on the Gaza-Egypt border. He's a guy from the UK who doesn't really know much about Egypt besides his knowledge on military aspects. We know you as a colonialist Jew would love to see the opportunity for more divisions to serve the interests of Israel but it will only get worse for Israel, the more injustice it commits the worse it will get.
Talk like a true graduate from El Hassani school

It's not his country, he's a colonialist who seized Palestinian land through force.
Have you read the "Lemon tree", if you haven't do...

the situation hasnt change and will not change the protests are small and not effictive now it is just a few every friday

I thought those Egyptian Army terrorists were your best buds the other day when you visited the Sinai and had tea with them and they told you how they are completely on the Palestinian peoples side in the conflict etc etc.

I just got finished talking with an Egyptian soldier, one of my friends there. If you don't believe me next summer if you're going down to Egypt I'll meet you there and show you around. The problem is not with the Egyptian military, it's the leadership. Many Egyptians acknowledge this, I'm not sure if you remember during the 73 war a commander named Saed AlDeen AlShathlee, he had a better strategy than Sadat and wanted to go further into Israel and Egypt would have succeeded.

Then why would they thank us for brokering the truce, if the relationship between the two was so dire and if Egypt was in fact a collaborator why would Hamas and Islamic Jihad reach out to us every single time to mediate a ceasefire?

The situation doesn't change with our without the truce, the Egyptian leadership is the problem but the intelligence gets along with Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Islamic Jihad didn't violate the truce, Israel violated it, Islamic jihad was only responding to their violations.

Because no one on this forum has ever directed abuse at me but you and you continue to abuse those on this forum without ever being held to account yet you have the cheek to report people when they dare to have a different opinion and then blow a gasket when they return insults.

Don't be soft like these people on forums, Egyptian soldiers aren't soft like that this is normal conversations even I and Egyptian soldiers appeared like we were going off on each other but it's all friendly talk. You haven't spent much time in the Arabic world I really want to meet you in Egypt so I can show you things go there. @Frogman

Not rumors anymore, this past two days they eliminated 7 terrorist in Tebessa area, near the Tunisian borders. Some of them were foreign, they didn't say the numbers or their nationality..They were from Hamas, if they were Tunisians, Lybians, Moroccans, Malians, Nigerians or Egyptians, they will have mentioned it !

A thanks from the Saudi gaggle is not a good deed, it just show your lack of morality and upbringuing.

Hamas has nobody in Algeria especially when they can't travel out of Gaza you're a conspiracy theorist that can't read Arabic properly. No such thing happened, those are AQ members from Libya.

Hamas did nothing to Egypt and the Egyptian military knows this, it's only the leadership acting against Palestine because they're getting tens of billions from gulf nations who want to remove Hamas from power in Gaza. @Mahmoud_EGY

Last edited:
I just got finished talking with an Egyptian soldier, one of my friends there. If you don't believe me next summer if you're going down to Egypt I'll meet you there and show you around. The problem is not with the Egyptian military, it's the leadership. Many Egyptians acknowledge this, I'm not sure if you remember during the 73 war a commander named Saed AlDeen AlShathlee, he had a better strategy than Sadat and wanted to go further into Israel and Egypt would have succeeded.

*Saad Eldin Alshazly, he was the mastermind behind the war.

His decision was to oppose Sadat's decision to move armoured forces beyond Egypt's surface to air missile umbrella which had up until that point negated Israels air power and to move deeper into the Sinai (no where near the border btw).

Sadat's decision resulted in the death of 3000 Egyptian men, all because the Syrians where being rolled back by the Israelis, the Syrians wanted Egypt to alleviate the pressure by moving our forces forward resulting in the Israelis refocusing their efforts to the Sinai.

His second beef with Sadat was over moving reserve divisions east of the Canal to the west of it in order to compensate for the losses suffered because of the earlier decision, Sadat feared this would leave our depth vulnerable and refused Shazly's request. This eventually lead to the encirclement of the Third Army.

Since the problem is with the leadership and you have a friend over in Egypt who is a soldier, then why in the hell did you call those who were slain in cold blood after their fajr prayers terrorists and make out that their death was in some way justifiable.

The situation doesn't change with our without the truce, the Egyptian leadership is the problem but the intelligence gets along with Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

The current head of Egypt's Mukhabarat is Gen/Tohami, who is considered to be Field Marshal/Elsisi's mentor in the Egyptian Armed Forces. The intelligence apparatus is part of the 'leadership' and it is the 'leadership' that continually brokers ceasefires and truces. The intelligence services would also be the people who 'pick up' Islamic Jihad or other fighters to be tortured in Egypt according to you.

Whoever broke the truce or ceasefire is irrelevant.

Don't be soft like these people on forums, Egyptian soldiers aren't soft like that this is normal conversations even I and Egyptian soldiers appeared like we were going off on each other but it's all friendly talk.

Don't mistake me being eloquent and gentleman like on an internet forum of all things for softness, I would have no problem fixing my bayonet on an SA80 and thrusting it into an enemy if required. How you get on with military personnel or civillians in the real world is not an issue, however, since we are on an internet forum which is primarily used for debate there is simply no need for us to abuse each other. Abusing someone as a joke is acceptable if said person agrees with it.

You haven't spent much time in the Arabic world I really want to meet you in Egypt so I can show you things go there.

I've certainly spent more time there than you, I've lived in Egypt a couple of years, both in Cairo and in my village and visit every year or two for a couple of months. There is nothing that you can actually show me that hasn't been seen by nth million tourist. If you want to see what the real Egypt is like come meet me and I'll take a you to a Shaaby wedding in one of Cairo's slums or maybe hit up the Cabares on Alharam street or perhaps a local hashish cafe, then maybe hit up Genena mall to scout for some lower middle class birds.....

Back
Top Bottom