What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Well i wont just get into fights that i can't win.. if you are not strong then you have to be smart.. but it's easy for you to send palestians to their destruction it's not your people anyway so who cares right?
Well said.

Iran has been sending 'palestinians' to their deaths for years - all for the benefit of Tehran.

At the same time in Syria, they are besieging them in Yarmouk where hundreds have died of starvation.

But let's not pretend the 'palestinians' are just victims. They have actively sought out new pimps in the region like the whores that they are. When they lose one pimp, they go to another. They dropped Tehran for the MB in Egypt. The MB in Egypt was overthrown, so they went back to sleeping with Tehran.

'palestinain' history (what little there is) is all violence. No one can name anything positive they have achieved or contributed to the world.

Only conflict.

Well i just dont get into fights that i can't win.. if you are not strong then you have to be smart.. but it's easy for you to send palestians to their destruction it's not your people anyway so who cares right?

Thinking that Iran is behind everything is exactly the same thing that main stream media wants.

Yes Iran does give them weapons, but it doesn't order them to shoot. It was Israel who killed 3 of their members and escalated the situation. If Israel has a right to launch an airstrike and target anyone it likes, then it's no different than jungle.
They responded by firing rockets in to Israel, Iran has nothing to do with it. Not every incident in this world is Iran's fault.

Yeah, the stupid person here is you. A few weeks back you were praising Islamic Jihad but know you're against them for retaliation to the deaths of 5 Palestinians. I'm not sure what this is based on, probably your internal hatred for anyone who resists the Israeli occupation. It's so funny coming from Arabs they're so outraged their master state Israel doesn't get away with its crimes.
stupid you are..I have never praised any djihadist or any religious movement for that matter, you stupid f--k. Look at what your freaking demonic suicidal action brought to the common Ghazan...Death, while the culprit are living the life of their time in their castles in Morocco or somewhere else!
Algerian fight with Israel is stamped in history with blood, when the Palestinian officers that we trained preferred the night life of Beirut, at a time where the fight for your homeland was ripe. Now there is nothing to fight for, the only thing that Hamas is doing is bringing more misery to you.. You should take a cue from the christian palestinian ya himar..and F--k you and f--k your opinion since your a warm and safe in the US..Ill bet you the Ghazan will tell you the same thing or worse!

Last edited:
Well i wont just get into fights that i can't win.. if you are not strong then you have to be smart.. but it's easy for you to send palestians to their destruction it's not your people anyway so who cares right?
this is your problem that you think israel US russia and ... are immortals while this is pure BS. all of them can be beaten and this is the matter of fate. i understand its hard for you to accept this fact but we show the whole world that a party like hezbollah without any super high tech equipment can defeat israeel(the country which defeated all arab countries). this is not a fight we can't win this is a fight we will win.

Hazzy is American born and bred. Talks tough about fighting the Israelis, but does so whilst drinking Starbucks coffee in the US.

The Iranian dogs on here talk about fighting Israel from their mud huts in the hills of Iran or their saunas in Scandinavia.

Strange how it's always easier to fight when you're not fighting.

stupid you are..I have never praised any djihadist or any religious movement for that matter, you stupid f--k. Look at what your freaking demonic suicidal action brought to the common Ghazan...Death, while the culprit are living the life of their time in their castles in Morocco or somewhere else!
Algerian fight with Israel is stamped in history with blood, when the Palestinian officers that we trained preferred the night life of Beirut, at a time where the fight for your homeland was ripe. Now there is nothing to fight for, the only thing that Hamas is doing is bringing more misery to you.. You should take a clue from the christian palestinian ya himar..and F--k you and f--k your opinion since your a warm and safe in the US..Ill bet you the Ghazan will tell you the same thing or worse!

I am sure the proud king of the Arabs mr @al-Hasani agrees with you 100% he just can't say it in front of the idiots face.

Shut your mouth you little Ottoman occupying European land.

You come on here with your big Turkish mouth and the first thing you do is compare Israel to Nazis.

Let's see how many Kurds you have killed. Let's see you denying them a state. Your sick country even went further and denied them their LANGUAGE.

And you build settlements in Cyprus. You're the only country in the world that recognises them. Land that has never belonged to you.

So you can stick it up your arse Turk. You want to come on here and flap your Turkish gums about Nazis, then look at the Nazi Turks and how they deal with Kurds.

Keep your mouth shut or level headed without your disgusting comparisons to Nazism, and you'll get respect back. If not, you get torn to shreds like this.

Don't even get me started on the GENOCIDE of Armenians.

Capiche Ottoman?
Kurds don't live in open air prison. They can go wherever they want. There are no walls surrounding their cities. Capiche?

Kurds are equal citizen. They can learn Kurdish nowadays. They can vote. Palestinians don't even have rights of a dog. Capiche?

Turks don't bomb cities of Kurds. Capiche?

Only Germans built walls and Jews built walls surrounding particular group. I have the right to compare this.

I am sure the proud king of the Arabs mr @al-Hasani agrees with you 100% he just can't say it in front of the idiots face.
He , himself, is an idiot..
I still waiting a thread from him to say that the Israelis are a beloved hajizy arab descendants and what they are doing to Ghazan is Sunnah..:omghaha:

Kurds don't live in open air prison. They can go wherever they want. There are no walls surrounding their cities. Capiche?

Kurds are equal citizen. They can learn Kurdish nowadays. They can vote. Palestinians don't even have rights of a dog. Capiche?

Turks don't bomb cities of Kurds. Capiche?

Only Germans built walls and Jews built walls surrounding particular group. I have the right to compare this.
AtaNAzi

wiki/Kurdish_villages_depopulated_by_Turkey

The number of Kurdish villages depopulated by Turkey is estimated at around 3,000. Since 1984

wiki/Kurdish%E2%80%93Turkish_conflict

35,000 Kurds slaughtered including 18,000 civilians

-Israel carrying out several strikes since the morning prompting Palestinians to return fire with 5 rockets

-Israel asks Egypt to contact Islamic jihad for a cease fire

-2 recent strikes on southern Gaza with injuries

Well i just dont get into fights that i can't win.. if you are not strong then you have to be smart.. but it's easy for you to send palestians to their destruction it's not your people anyway so who cares right?

This has nothing to do with Iran, we are strong but there's no reason to accept these violations of our human rights.

to be honest this is the first reliable thing you've typed in this forum. this is exactly what happened.
Probably, what happened is that, Israel paid Hamas (a creation of Israel to counter balance the PLO) to lob a couple of military useless rockets to shore up Natanyahu ego, after his failed Iranian's weapon display comedy. And we have a Hizzy, crying murder!

Islamic Jihad presents photo of new underground launcher used for the first time in response to Israeli aggression:

Photos of the new launcher were attached with the statement, which arrived by email. A video will be released later, according to the statement.
269890.jpg

269889.jpg

269888.jpg

269887.jpg

Nice innovation!

Probably, what happened is that, Israel paid Hamas (a creation of Israel to counter balance the PLO) to lob a couple of military useless rockets to shore up Natanyahu ego, after his failed Iranian's weapon display comedy. And we have a Hizzy, crying murder!

Hamas isn't even firing any rockets you lunatic conspiracy theorist idiot lol go screw yourself please don't say such a stupid thing again.

The Iranian armed and Iranian funded Islamic Jihad has admitted to firing mortars at Israel.

The return fire liquidated three of these animals and in return they started firing dozens of missiles.

Now we are reducing their facilities to dust.

This number also includes Turkish civilians and security personal lunatic...
Not according to wiki

Back
Top Bottom