What's new

'palestinians' admit their own rockets killed girl and injured others

Uziel Gal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Just to counter the lies by Hazzy.

The Color Red siren alerting citizens of incoming rockets was sounded twice Tuesday evening in the Hof Ashkelon Regional council, as two rockets were fired at the area only minutes apart. Two of the rockets were intercepted by the missile defense system, while a third Gaza rocket fail to make it to Israel.

According to Palestinian reports, one of the rockets landed in Gaza and killed a three-year-old girl, as well as injuring four of her family memebrs; two were in serious condition.

A rocket fired by terrorists in the Gaza Strip fell short of its target of Israel, injuring four Palestinians in the coastal enclave, AFP reported witnesses and medics as saying.

According to the report, a child was among the wounded.

Terrorist scum,the world should stop funding these nutjobs.

Israel will still be blamed for the death of the girl caused by 'palestinains'

Israel will still be blamed for the death of the girl caused by 'palestinains'
Israel is to blame for the death of that innocent girl and plenty of other innocent civilians as well. Deny all you may, but you can't change a fact!!

Last edited:
This has happened before on a small scale, nobody has a problem admitting it. The attacks on Gaza and the West Bank are still attacks. So are the 7 civilians killed over the past week.

And also the hundreds killed by Israel in Gaza during 2008-9 offensive.

This has happened before on a small scale, nobody has a problem admitting it.

Then go and edit your lies and propaganda from the other thread where you blamed Israel for her death.

She was killed by your people.

Then go and edit your lies and propaganda from the other thread where you blamed Israel for her death.

She was killed by your people.

No she wasn't, I'm waiting for the evidence of the drone strike which many Palestinians have witnessed. Doesn't take attention off the constant killings of the Palestinian people which I've documented in my thread. Since I knew the people like you would try to blame the Palestinians for a conflict Israel initiated.

Post your source as well.

No she wasn't, I'm waiting for the evidence of the drone strike which many Palestinians have witnessed. Doesn't take attention off the constant killings of the Palestinian people which I've documented in my thread. Since I knew the people like you would try to blame the Palestinians for a conflict Israel initiated.

What source? These two are just suicide trolls!

As I've said, a rocket did fall short, it caused some damage and didn't fall anywhere near them. Right after that two missiles were fired from an Israeli drone and four people were injured including the child.

What source? These two are just suicide trolls!

I know right, in the past they killed hundreds of children without mercy. In the face of the ongoing incursion in the West Bank and targeting in the Gaza Strip in the past week they conveniently ignore that then try blaming the Palestinians for a death caused by Israel. As if deaths were never caused by Israel.

They kill hundred plus Palestinians and then direct attention to one incident to try blaming the Palestinians since it got wide international recognition.

One rocket fell short but caused light damage, drone strikes followed and injured four people from the shrapnel. Another one is still in serious condition.

Here's an example of past attacks on civilians:
Israel/Gaza: Avoid Harm to Civilians | Human Rights Watch

"The strikes wounded at least 115 people, including 26 children and 25 women, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported."

Last edited:

Your despicable people have even admitted it.

All media now reporting it

Four Palestinians were wounded Tuesday, two of them seriously, when a rocket or mortar fired at Israel from Gaza fell short and struck inside the enclave, witnesses and medics said.

No further details were available on the incident, except that one of the wounded was a child.

AFP reporting that the 'palestinian' rocket fell short and wounded a girl in Gaza and some of her family.

Back
Top Bottom