What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

That ship has sailed decades ago.

Araps had 3 chances and they ruined all 3. "Palestinian people" are a few days of artillery bombardment away from being annihilated.

Only an idiot or a traitor would start an escalation from this position.
Again the logic of the defeated.
HAMAS knows the jews will attack their tunnels and close them to burry the missiles they have been producing, thats why they took the innitiative and lunched this surprise attack.
Its a smart move, and here is a question to u and fonikas too can answer. Have u guys ever blaimed zelensky for having to fight back against Russia who is supposedely stronger and would massacre his people?
Thank god HAMAS r not moraly defeated infact they r teaching u a lesson so stop being delusional and accept the fact that HAMAS is and will continue to win

Because you're too impulsive and stupid to use restraint, doesn't mean everyone else is the same
the jews have been massacring muslims since 48. What restraint r u talking about . A few months pause between two consecutive attacks is that restraint ?
Listen call it all it a preplanned plan from israel intels to kill plus 300 from their own and hand over plus hundreds of hostages.
Call is a flying donkey on a flying pig.
I dont care really lol

literal inbred bastard of a dog fucking immigrant, not content with polluting the streets of europe, came to pollute this forum.

@waz @LeGenD

I will put this Kemalist piece of shit to sleep if you guys don't take appropriate action. I am waiting for you guys so I won't unload.

Some Turkish commenter said and I'm paraphrasing: "There's no way Hamas could be this stupid, they have to be working for Israel. 80 years of Palestinian image of victimhood have disappeared overnight"

Ask that lunatic Turkish commentator what exactly has that 80 years old image of victimhood has done for Palestinians. What exactly it has achieved?

Whos going to settle in israel after this?
Israel has reached its final destination.
They will pack up and leave. Next week half of israel will be in Europe and the US. They will run for their lives.

Ask that lunatic Turkish commentator what exactly has that 80 years old image of victimhood has done for Palestinians. What exactly it has achieved?
Well, I'm not him, but I could tell you that it kept them alive and gave them a seat on the table, they sent representatives to UN, for a chance at a political solution.

Turkish Historian İlber Ortaylı:
"Gaza stayed under Turkish flag for 400 years, not to boast but this was their last happy era"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom