What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Non-stop Israeli air strikes on homes and buildings in Gaza. Naval shelling continues.

A female martyr and more than five injuries were recovered as a result of the occupation’s targeting of citizens’ homes in the town of Abasan Al-Kabira, east of Khan Yunis, in the south of the Gaza Strip.

Non-stop Israeli air strikes on homes and buildings in Gaza. Naval shelling continues.

A female martyr and more than five injuries were recovered as a result of the occupation’s targeting of citizens’ homes in the town of Abasan Al-Kabira, east of Khan Yunis, in the south of the Gaza Strip.

Imagine my shock o_O
If this is the Road to Liberation,I wonder how the road to destruction will look like...maybe a tactical nuke or something?
Some Turkish commenter said and I'm paraphrasing: "There's no way Hamas could be this stupid, they have to be working for Israel. 80 years of Palestinian image of victimhood have disappeared overnight"

Last edited:
Some Turkish commenter said and I'm paraphrasing: "There's no way Hamas could be this stupid, they have to be working for Israel. 80 years of Palestinian image of victimhood have disappeared overnight"
Finally,somebody said it. Only the Iranians seem to not be getting it. They've been celebrating as if they won a war. They think that Hamas has outsmarted the Israelis. That suddenly satellite surveillance,UAVs,AA systems, radars, guards, outposts, intelligence,patrols were all absent.

What exactly did you expect?

Imagine my shock o_O

These commentators would like it if Hamas would bend over to the jews. Then these commentators would be pleased with Hamas and wouldnt call them terrorists right?
Guess what these Hamas fighters
Dont care about kuffars point of view.
The world is just a spectator.
Kuffars can only support the jews with money and media.
But the mujahedeen will put them to the sword of the reality on the ground.

These commentators would like it if Hamas would bend over to the jews. Then these commentators would be pleased with Hamas and wouldnt call them terrorists right?
Guess what these Hamas fighters
Dont care about kuffars point of view.
The world is just a spectator.
Kuffars can only support the jews with money and media.
But the mujahedeen will put them to the sword of the reality on the ground.
Screenshot_2020-12-08 American History X2 avi.jpg

Guys can we please post on the Gaza v Israel conflict.

I’ll close this for a while as it’s becoming confusing to follow.

These commentators would like it if Hamas would bend over to the jews.
That ship has sailed decades ago.

Araps had 3 chances and they ruined all 3. "Palestinian people" are a few days of artillery bombardment away from being annihilated.

Only an idiot or a traitor would start an escalation from this position.

Kuffars will never understand,
They are always like :
"but butbutbutbutbut israel has ears in the skies and underground and under the sea "
And so they take confort in conspiracy theories
"oh u know what the israeli intel did it. They let HAMAS kill them and take hostages so they get an excuse to bomb Gaza with whats left from them"
These fools.. For them israel just cant lose against HAMAS bc if they do then god must exist.

Kuffars will never understand,
They are always like :
"but butbutbutbutbut israel has ears in the skies and underground and under the sea "
And so they take confort in conspiracy theories
"oh u know what the israeli intel did it. They let HAMAS kill them and take hostages so they get an excuse to bomb Gaza with whats left from them"
These fools.. For them israel just cant lose against HAMAS bc if they do then god must exist.
So how old are you again? You never answered? You don't seem especially smart when it comes to geopolitics,strategy and tactics.

That ship has sailed decades ago.

Araps had 3 chances and they ruined all 3. "Palestinian people" are a few days of artillery bombardment away from being annihilated.

Only an idiot would start an escalation from this situation.
Again if Israel couldve annihilated gaza they wouldve done it along time ago.
the munition is easy to get by. The jews will run away and leave behind all their weopons. We have many recent examples like Taliban and ISIS in Musol...
Only some AD can do the trick. And the hostages will win them time. And the next attack will be deeper in the israeli territory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom