What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Well, I'm not him, but I could tell you that it kept them alive and have them a seat on the table, they sent representatives to UN, for a chance at a political solution.

Turkish Historian İlber Ortaylı:
"Gaza stayed under Turkish flag for 400 years, not to boast but this was their last happy era"

LOL at chance of political solution. What a joke. This Kemalist knows darn well that Israel isn't interested in any political settlement. It is all about stealing more Palestinian land. This conflict could have been resolved long ago if Israel was really interested in sharing land on an fair basis with Palestinians. Just smokescreen arguments.

LOL at chance of political solution. What a joke. This Kemalist knows darn well that Israel isn't interested in any political settlement. It is all about stealing more Palestinian land.
now, they will get what they want even faster, congratz.

Well, I'm not him, but I could tell you that it kept them alive and gave them a seat on the table, they sent representatives to UN, for a chance at a political solution.
This has got to be a joke. The most ignorant thing I have read all day, and it's not close.

This has got to be a joke. The most ignorant thing I have read all day, and it's not close.
Good luck "liberating" Palastina with AKs and paragliders I guess :disagree:

I'm not gonna lie, whatever Iran did, it made a fool of Israeli army. But this will end with thousands of palestinians dead, and their blood will be at the hands of whoever decided to start this stupid military adventure.

Non sequitur. You claimed that under the status quo Palestinians had a chance at pursuing a "political solution". Anyone with a brain could tell you that under the status quo the Israelis have no reason or desire to compromise even one inch on their ongoing occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine. Indeed, their leaders regularly compete for votes among their increasingly radicalised and extremely racist society by bragging about how opposed they are to exactly such a political solution.

Btw those paragliders and AKs eliminated multiple Israeli commanders and dozens of soldiers in direct combat inside occupied Palestine

The Camp David Accords were born out of Israel being taught a lesson in the early days of the 1973 war. Read some history before wasting our time with your uneducated nonsense.

Non sequitur. You claimed that under the status quo Palestinians had a chance at pursuing a "political solution". Anyone with a brain could tell you that under the status quo the Israelis have no reason or desire to compromise even one inch on their ongoing occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine. Indeed, their leaders regularly compete for votes among their increasingly radicalised and extremely racist society by bragging about how opposed they are to exactly such a political solution.

Btw those paragliders and AKs eliminated multiple Israeli commanders and dozens of soldiers in direct combat

The Camp David Accords were born out of Israel being taught a lesson in the early days of the 1973 war. Read some history before wasting our time with your uneducated nonsense.
I know damn well how small the chance for a political solution was.

What I don't know is how you imagine this ending. Killing a bunch of commanders isn't going to stop the Israeli war machine... or any other modern military for that matter.

I know damn well how small the chance for a political solution was.
Apparently not.

What I don't know is how you imagine this ending. Killing a bunch of commanders isn't going to stop the Israeli war machine... or any other modern military for that matter.
I am not claiming to be Nostradamus. But I am also not going to criticise the Palestinians who choose to resist an illegal occupation, pursuant to which they have endured ritualistic humiliation, subjugation, murder and ethnic cleansing for decades while the world (including your regime) continues to support and fund the occupier.

In 2014 when Israel invaded Gaza, they murdered more than 2000 Palestinians, 70% of them were civilians. They wounded more than 3000 children, and left more than 1000 children with permanent disabilities. Did the world give a shit or step in or call them terrorists?

So pardon me if I have little sympathy for the occupier whose bloodlust for civilian deaths would make even the most brutal historical men of conquest blush.

I am not claiming to be Nostradamus. But I am also not going to criticise the Palestinians who choose to resist an illegal occupation, pursuant to which they have endured ritualistic humiliation, subjugation, murder and ethnic cleansing for decades while the world (including your regime) continues to support and fund the occupier.

In 2014 when Israel invaded Gaza, they murdered more than 2000 Palestinians, 70% of them were civilians. They wounded more than 3000 children, and left more than 1000 children with permanent disabilities. Did the world give a shit or step in or call them terrorists?

So pardon me if I have little sympathy for the occupier whose bloodlust for civilian deaths would make even the most brutal historical men of conquest blush.

No need to be nostradamus to know that this will end badly

And it's hard to feel sympathy for people who murder civilians and parade their corpses around like a bunch of savages.

And she wasn't even Israeli, just some tourist from Germany

Brave Palestinians... too bad most Muslim nations are cowardly and scared.... includes the corrupt balless pakistani Generals.

I'm not gonna lie, whatever Iran did, it made a fool of Israeli army. But this will end with thousands of palestinians dead, and their blood will be at the hands of whoever decided to start this stupid military adventure.

Maybe not today... but one day... maybe a 100 years from now. But one day.

literal inbred bastard of a dog fucking immigrant, not content with polluting the streets of europe, came to pollute this forum.
What are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

That ship has sailed decades ago.

Araps had 3 chances and they ruined all 3. "Palestinian people" are a few days of artillery bombardment away from being annihilated.

Only an idiot or a traitor would start an escalation from this position.

Better to live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a jackass

Better to live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a jackass
You're free to make that choice on your own, and you should. I fully support it, it's a different story when millions of lives depend on it.

No need to be nostradamus to know that this will end badly
Don't need to be a mentally inferior Tork to know the status quo was not going well either.
And it's hard to feel sympathy for people who murder civilians and parade their corpses around like a bunch of savages.
Once again, you will invoke examples of isolated incidents from the Palestinian side but not the far greater crimes of the occupying regime. Pathetic.

now, they will get what they want even faster, congratz.

We will see about that. You are a hardcore Kemalist. Your mind works differently to most other Turks.

Brave Palestinians... too bad most Muslim nations are cowardly and scared.... includes the corrupt balless pakistani Generals.

Maybe not today... but one day... maybe a 100 years from now. But one day.

What are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

He is picking fights with everyone he can find.

Muslims can struggle in this life.... their award awaits in the next.
And what happens to the muslim who causes the deaths of millions of other muslims? Award awaits for him too?

Don't need to be a mentally inferior Tork to know the status quo was not going well either.
inaction is better than a self-destroying action.

Lİke a scorpion in heat, you would sting yourself and celebrate the occasion :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom