What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

And what happens to the muslim who causes the deaths of millions of other muslims? Award awaits for him too?

inaction is better than a self-destroying action.

Lİke a scorpion in heat, you would sting yourself and celebrate the occasion :disagree:

Allah will judge everyone. But Muslims are supposed to be one body. All prophecies have come true. The End Times are here. Muslims will rise and fight to the death. AllhuAkbar!

And what happens to the muslim who causes the deaths of millions of other muslims? Award awaits for him too?

Lİke a scorpion in heat, you would sting yourself and celebrate the occasion :disagree:

Are you claiming that Hamas is responsible for the killings of Palestinians? LOL It is the Israelis that are doing the killing.

See. He is proposing inaction. Just sit idle and let the Israelis steal some more. Heck, even accept the walls and killings. Just shut up and accept oppression.

Allah will judge everyone. But Muslims are supposed to be one body. All prophecies have come true. The End Times are here. Muslims will rise and fight to the death. AllhuAkbar!
AllahuAkbar brother, godspeed, I hope you reach Gaza soon. Awards await!

You are that Greywolf type guy. No Muslims who kills other Muslims will have to pay for his crimes

You are that Greywolf type guy. No Muslims who kills other Muslims will have to pay for his crimes

He is. This is the kind of Turk that would settle with Greece and sell off Izmir. In Turkey, they actually call these guys Greek Turks of Turkey. The traditional Turks don't even consider these guys as patriotic Turks.

Give me a way to send you some photos.
Instagram, whatsapp, whatever.

I will honor you a video for you personally , of your brothers brains splattered.

All Shaheed Muslims go to heaven. The worst you can do is kill them. Nothing more.

Some people are not as mentally inferior as your kind and would rather resist than live in subjugation. Because your mentally inferior mind who bows to the US and Israel cannot comprehend this does not make it illogical.

Some people are not as mentally inferior as your kind and would rather resist than live in subjugation. Because your mentally inferior mind who bows to the US and Israel cannot comprehend this does not make it illogical.
We already did, we won against England, France, Italy, Greece, Armenians and Russians combined.

Thing is, we're a race of conquerors, and arabs are clearly not. They fought against Israel multiple times, and lost every damn time. You know the definition of insanity?

We should stop using this internet made by godless americans and fight instead. I hope you make it to Gaza soon.

:what:

Don't get angry when people support Palestine. You can support Israel.

We already did, we won against England, France, Italy, Greece, Armenians and Russians combined.

Thing is, we're a race of conquerors, and arabs are clearly not. They fought against Israel multiple times, and lost every damn time. You know the definition of insanity?

Now he is showing his true colors. You are obviously a nationalist too.

I don't support israel either, I don't give a shit who wins. I'm just in it for humanitarian reasons. This whole thing is unnecessary and pointless bloodshed.

Thousands will die for nothing, millions will suffer.

Boring Turkey stronk revisionism. Ottomans lost Greece, committed crimes against humanity on an epic scale in Balkans (but lost anyway), joined Germany in WW1, committed mass genocide against Armenians Assyrians etc and then got occupied and carved up by stronger powers after WW1 defeat. This is a more accurate version of history. But it's nothing to be ashamed of, every empire has its day.
You are only talking about history from 1948, which is a blip in history. And there are more factors than race - in 1948 the Jews had a bigger army than the Arabs from the start, in 1967 they started the war, in 1973 they would probably lose without huge US resupply efforts (you can read what US Chief of Staff George Brown thought about that and the Jewish influence in the USA at the time), in 2006 they lost to Arab Hezbollah etc.

Most of their 'wars' since then have been against Palestinian resistance groups in the tiny besieged Gaza Strip. AK-47s vs F-35s and nuclear bombs.

The 1973 war led to Israel ceding the Sinai to Egypt. Rockets from Gaza led to Israel withdrawing from Gaza. The current world order is full of hypocrisy and does not give a shit about Palestinians (IDF with nukes and US fighter jets slaughters thousands of Palestinian civilians every other year, they are world's most moral army, Palestinians kill a few civilians and they are terrorists and deserve genocide). Dreams of non-violent resistance are just that - dreams.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom