What's new

Palestine in photos

all i want is peace and if the alliance of hezbollah syria iran can bring peace by balancing the power in the middle east then this is good we can argue alot who started not to mention bombing and entering airspace of other countrys
No its weakening the ME by splitting it to two camps. Fortunately, one camp is finished after Syria.

292507_313354798741248_123678367708893_722474_1018975679_n.jpg

535673_313168028759925_1553935970_n.jpg

526247_313167505426644_2118060327_n.jpg

543726_313353792074682_123678367708893_722455_1157307731_n.jpg

576278_313329912077070_123678367708893_722361_1712810491_n.jpg

385888_219581994785196_123678367708893_494714_1797424629_n.jpg

He right you need to quit lying, Can't believe I'm even agreeing with 500 but Arabs have killed more Palestinians then anyone thats the dirty little secert want to hear what else Arabs also expelled many palestinians,

Here you go the Arab brothers that Kicked out the Palestinians and killed them
Syria
Jordan
Kuwait
Iraq
Libya
Lebanon

Thats more then Israel has ever done maybe the syrians are getting a little karma today don't ya think however no more lies, Arabs have infact killed more Palestinians and expelled them

They actually lived better under the parasite Israel then their fellow arabs.

You are simply lying, your claims are just baseless and worthless. More than 50% of Jordanians are with Palestinian origins. There are millions of Palestinians in Syria, Lebanon and GCC. Palestinians in Iraq were killed and displaced by Shea militias. Well, as for Lybia, I don't think you would blame Qadafi for anything. Regarding GCC, Palestinians as well as Jordanians and Yemenis were expelled out of GCC as a result of their support to Saddam. But things were fixed a long time ago. Just open a ME history book man rather than throwing false claims everywhere arbitrarily. A piece of advice: Just think before you talk.

because pic don't move

and what about these

2 mobile clinics where bombed
You can see that another car was targeted. You should not wory about health situation in Gaza and West Bank. its better than in Tunisia and much much much better than in average Muslim world.

Just free Palestine..

palestine-flag-tshirt.jpg
Inshallah Palestine will be a free democratic nation living beside Israel.

Ramallah:

The days of ZIONIST occupation of PALESTINE ( FALESTINE ) are numbered. Mark my words, this is the year of liberation ( 2012 ).
And what happens when you are wrong?

@500

It will be neither free, nor democratic. It will be a one man dictatorship as all other Arab nations.

@500

It will be neither free, nor democratic. It will be a one man dictatorship as all other Arab nations.
Sooner or later it will be. Arabs want honorful life like any other people. If two years ago someone was telling that soon will be free elections in Egypt no one would believe.

Sooner or later it will be. Arabs want honorful life like any other people. If two years ago someone was telling that soon will be free elections in Egypt no one would believe.

Incorrect Arabs don't even trust each other they are more interested in killing each other as the trend goes sell some arms kill some arabs and let the day go on.

Incorrect Arabs don't even trust each other they are more interested in killing each other as the trend goes sell some arms kill some arabs and let the day go on.
Generalization of a nation is always stupid thing to do. Is Arabs were as u describe they would never establish one of the largest empires in human history.

Birzeit:

yes and the problem is some people dont want to accept this if a union fail we should see another the arab nationality has failed to rally the people in the middle east we should move on and seek a new alliance before something happen and we get betrayed like saddam hussien
No its weakening the ME by splitting it to two camps. Fortunately, one camp is finished after Syria.
i dont think so they have balanced the region and i dont think syria will fall people like you has been saying that for a year el assad days are numbered and untill now he is in power maybe if this was a non armed revoulotion it could have done something

Generalization of a nation is always stupid thing to do. Is Arabs were as u describe they would never establish one of the largest empires in human history.

[/URL]

It's not generalization you know it's true, the arabs are different to then those of their forefathers this is why they haven't been able to defeat Israel a single time nor contribute anything to science today pretty much completely backward they are more worried about the sunni-shia divide or the evil zionists while their countries are rotten.

yes and the problem is some people dont want to accept this if a union fail we should see another the arab nationality has failed to rally the people in the middle east we should move on and seek a new alliance before something happen and we get betrayed like saddam hussien
i dont think so they have balanced the region and i dont think syria will fall people like you has been saying that for a year el assad days are numbered and untill now he is in power maybe if this was a non armed revoulotion it could have done something

Unity happen unless the house is divided many arab countries have different agenda's it's best to build you own.

You can see that another car was targeted. You should not wory about health situation in Gaza and West Bank. its better than in Tunisia and much much much better than in average Muslim world.
you are wrong Tunisia have the best health situation and the life expectancy in Tunisia and Palestine are nearly equal
World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer
World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer
Inshallah Palestine will be a free democratic nation living beside Israel.
that what the 1st Tunisian president ( Tunisia in his time the only Arab who recognized Israel as a nation ) thought about ( means we don't take all Palestine all in one time little by little ) but he get Arab reject ( specially Egypt so called leader of Arabs )
Ramallah:

really i can't say there not beautiful

Back
Top Bottom