What's new

Paleolithic tombs discovered in Yemen

Yemen really intrigues me, the beauty, the history. One day, if I take over a 'strong' Pakistan, first thing I'll do is invade and annex Yemen into greater union of Pakistan..... :pop:

well there never been a better time to invade other than now.

well there never been a better time to invade other than now.

Yemen is an integral part of Arabia and nobody has ever succeeded in controlling it fully other than other Arabians and that was quite some time ago moreover!

Thats nice to see from the saudis. Im even more impressed by how theyre starting to ditch the US and have made many deals with Russia inlcuding the purchase of nuclear reactors.
But yeh its so sad to see that foreigners knew the value of our lands and their treasures more than we did. It makes me laugh when the ignorant westerners say that Arabia is just a desert and would be nothing without oil.

KSA has always been able to maneuver on the international political scene cleverly.

Yes, it's laughable but ignorance is a bliss. Also that opinion is not held by educated or knowledgeable Westerners because those recognize the tremendous ancient history of the Arabian Peninsula and of course the Arab world as a whole. We don't need to show them anything but books on history to make our points clear. Let alone our heritage of which many have been looted by them and now fills the most visited museums in the Western world from Louvre, British Museum to the Metropolitan Museum. Or for instance the over 50 World UNESCO Heritage Sites in the Arab world of which many are some of the most famous if not the most famous ancient monuments in the world!

The region is the longest inhabited place on the planet by humans outside of Eastern and Southern Africa too!

Last edited:
Yemen is an integral part of Arabia and nobody has ever succeeded in controlling it fully other than other Arabians and that was quite some time ago moreover!

I still can't believe how many traitors is in yemen, sometimes i ask myself if the khat has really effected their way of thinking. Did you see about the tribal leader who let the houthi take over his province and he was in the riyadh summit not long ago.

I still can't believe how many traitors is in yemen, sometimes i ask myself if the khat has really effected their way of thinking. Did you see about the tribal leader who let the houthi take over his province and he was in the riyadh summit not long ago.

Corruption, lack of a strong central state, poverty and silly opportunism is a cause for such behavior. In reality none of those crooks care about the well-being of Yemen. It's all about whoever can get to eat most of the cake all while 99% of the population (ordinary folks) are the victims.

We saw it under Saleh who stole 60 billion dollars from the Yemeni state.

Yemen's Ex-President Ali Abdullah Saleh Made Up To $60B Through Corruption, Extortion: UN

Yemen ex-leader Saleh 'amassed up to $60bn' - UN probe - BBC News

Back
Top Bottom