What's new

PakPositivism: How to manage Discourse for PakPosters on PDF!!!

Hello Joe, I am in Pakistan on a historical tour following the route of Alexander the Great. Of course we don't know the precise route but I am trying to following what is a guesstimate. Today and Monday i am in a hotel near Jhelum River [Hydaspes] and just sizing up the probable location of battle between Porus and Alexander. I am accompanied by some family members. Despite having been brought up in a different world I fit with them like glove on hand.

I have already covered Khyber Pass, Chitral Valley dpwn to Hund, Attock bridge, Taxila, Sirkap, Islamabad. Over the badly dissected Potohar plateau and right now dropped into the plains of Punjab with River Jhelum in full flood. I will go onto Lahore then might decide to follow south to Multan. I have been advised to not go into Sind or Karachi. Not that I particularly wanted to go there but a walk on the shores of Arabian Sea would have been a nice ending to this trip down history. I might try however to make a visit to Gwadar if I can be assured of security. I do have relative who is senior officer in FIA. My advise for Karachi came from another senior officer in Rangers who is posted in Karachi.

Regards to all.

Ps. I had a coll looking Shalwar Kameez sown so I could walk around without attention. Just cost Rs 600 to get done. That is what I call a good deal. With Rupee having slipped for us Pakistan is just one big good deal. Cheap, cheap and cheap. Anything can be had as long as you got the Rs.

Wow, your trip sounds amazing, hope you have a wonderful time.

Completely endorse this viewpoint. Islam coming to the IVC was a natural societal evolution, one that did not reach our gangetic neighbours. Islam and pre-Islam are two sides of the same coin. Gangetics think Pakistanis are "ashamed" of our own history. In fact, we're ashamed of our neighbours.

Arry baba, meray dil ki batein kar rahay ho.
I've been told my Roman Urdu is a bit weak so apologies if there are mistakes I've not recognised.

Completely endorse this viewpoint. Islam coming to the IVC was a natural societal evolution, one that did not reach our gangetic neighbours. Islam and pre-Islam are two sides of the same coin. Gangetics think Pakistanis are "ashamed" of our own history. In fact, we're ashamed of our neighbours.
Our land our history our heritage our blood our soil. We are like chalk and cheese yet Indians try to insinuate this ought to be shared. Look at the map and it speaks volumes. History and maps rivers landmarks and heritage sites show the soil of the IVC is where Pakistan stands today. Every time they see the facts it burns inside them.
Be proud of our fathers that took the fight up and forced the creation of Pakistan - it gave today our sisters and mothers the privilege of NOT being called indian today.

PS. Hopefully, we Paks can discuss this in peace and among ourselves. But then, it is what it is!
]
Sir
You are asking for the impossible pakpositivism is something Indians cannot handle - cannot listen to it - cannot accept it - and showing them any sort of positivity burns a hole inside them to the core - please understand even after this post interjection has and will continue to dilute or derail the message of Mangus!

I hope will have to take a break from my tour in few days as Eid is almost here and will be required to go back to my village. Or I will be shot for being AWOL. It is a strange feeling being met and hugged by strangers who know my grandad and in one case even my great-grandad. My highlight of this visit was meeting my 100 year plus grandmother. When I get back to UK I will post pictures. Internet connection in hotel is bit slow.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Sorry for having scared your thread. Do forgive.

I am glad that you are having a very fruitful visit. Hope that in sha Allah you can come back and enlighten us from your travels. God bless.

Sir
You are asking for the impossible pakpositivism is something Indians cannot handle - cannot listen to it - cannot accept it - and showing them any sort of positivity burns a hole inside them to the core - please understand even after this post interjection has and will continue to dilute or derail the message of Mangus!

Phen di Sister!!!

We cann't have a Single Thread for PakPositivism Among OurPakselves....

Speechless!

PakistanZindabad!!!

Allah swt brought our Iranic ancestors to our holy land for a reason. IVC descendants, Saka, Kushan, and Hepthalites mingled together to create a perfect template. Did you know the Hepthalites did not even have a written language? Saka and Kushan were pushed out of Altai mountains by Mongols/Huns (Xiongnu) and had to begin anew in a foreign land.

It was the perfect slate to begin a new story for Islam in this region. We were a society perfectly fitted to Islam in every way. In this way, we were much like the Turks of Anatolia and Turkestan (Central Asia.)

It was Kismet.

Last edited:
@Musings @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ @masterchief_mirza @Ace of Spades @peagle @Mentee @SIPRA @StormBreaker

Qurbani ....

When we look back... from 1857 to 1947... the Rivers of PakBlood ... We tied to the ImperialBritish cannons or crossing over to the ImperialBritish drawn borders... PakBlood.

Wasn't it the PakPositivism that made us all offer the Qurbani even 90yrs before we could have Home to be called Pakistan?

The Idea of Pakistan was taking Shape for a much longer time than the Form it took in the 30s n 40s...

Indeed, we have behaved like the Children of Israel when they were Delivered from EgyptianSlavery... perhaps a very Shocking comparison... however, a necessary parallel.

Even on this nano-cosmos of PDF we waste energies on distractions, baits, derailments...instead of having Focused, Structured Discourse among ourselves, The Paks!

Our Elders did have Focus.

Ittihad. Iman. Tanzeem.

Do we have these Qualities as OurFather, Quaid e Azam R.A. told us to exercise?

Quaid e Azam R.A. House is under flood water. In a way... it is a Symbol of Our betrayal and lack of Sense of Purpose!

Shame! Shame! Shame!

We can lement and flogg ourselves.. OR we can Own our shortcomings and mistakes...

This can only happen if we can have a Sense of Ourselves... and this only begins or emerges when PakState Can Clearly Define Itself and then Exercise Sense of Itself.

Why do we exist?

Why do we have given Qurbani for Pakistan?

As the world goes into a Era of Struggle... are we just passively offer PakBlood once again and be acted upon?

Without Clarity neither Individual nor State can Act with Certainty...

The present conditions are the product of a long process of having NO Sense of Ourselves... because we have a Hole in OurSouls... and only We can Fill that hole!

We lack neither intellectual nor physical capacities to become what we are to be!

As long as Pakistan remains a Colony of the CriminalEnterprise ... PakPositiveNationalism shall never take Form.

Can we, here on PDF, among ourselves..have the Tanzeem to do our part...knowing full well that we don't hold any power to affect things on the ground... but at least we can, together, have Clarity!

Mangus

@The Eagle @PakSword @Moonlight @Arsalan @AgNoStiC MuSliM Paks, if you could, kindly, clean up this thread from irrelevant post...would be a blast!

Also, a humble request ...can We Paks have this thread to Ourselves...should be possible one believes...afterall it is Pakistan Defence Forum.
It is not to exclude others but more to the point
..as it is Our Personal Matter among Paks!
Allow me to thankyou for your help and consideration!
Excellent read! One can but implore... I have nothing to contribute ...
It seems, Ambition got lost in the crowded narrow alleyways in Pakistan. It must find it's way out... for the sun dawns, again.

To All
Eid S'eid...

We can but persevere and not give in. We have plenty positivism flowing through our blood - nothing can change or stop that!

O putar Pakistan dae!

We are Paks, Pak is OurLand...From Ladakh to Taftan!

Yes, all Paks, 220mln of them, are PakPositive... but what is missing a Solid National Framework to Channel that PakPositivism into National Policies which Advance Pakistan thus benefiting all Paks.

Painful as it is... but we need to accept that the CriminalEnterprise treats Pakistan as Colony... thus supressing PakPositiveNationalism....

PakPositiveNationalism is the Death Sentence to the 'Elite'/CriminalEnterprise with their assets abroad....

EconomicTerrorism inflicted by the CriminalEnterprise is far worse than the IndianTerrorism in Pakistan... one has killed 80k Paks but the other has Stolen the Future of Two PakGenerations.

In this nano-space of PDF
, one finds its OurDuty, to Act with Ittihad, Iman and Tanzeem.. and shape the PakPositiveDiscourse here on PDF.

Not with Bravadoz or Irrational Pride...but based on the Idea of Pakistan!

For more than 6000Years and still Emerging... The Story of Pakistan needs to Told to the YoungPaks ...without invention of mythologies or fakeness of history.

The PakStory is a Continuous Rythm of OurLand, OurPeople...

Pakistan Pakistanifies everything, everyone... hence, ALL Paks are Paks...

From Blacks to the BlueEyed 'whites' and everything inbetween... The Story of Pakistan is Continuous.

EmergingPakistan ... very nascent state.. but requires PakPositivism to take Shape before the From sublimates into SolidPakState!

Our fundamental problem is the ColonialSystem and Feudalism in PakSociety at large... from office clerk to top ones...

Feudalism is Against the Idea of Pakistan!

O putar Pakistan dae!

We are Paks, Pak is OurLand...From Ladakh to Taftan!

Yes, all Paks, 220mln of them, are PakPositive... but what is missing a Solid National Framework to Channel that PakPositivism into National Policies which Advance Pakistan thus benefiting all Paks.

Painful as it is... but we need to accept that the CriminalEnterprise treats Pakistan as Colony... thus supressing PakPositiveNationalism....

PakPositiveNationalism is the Death Sentence to the 'Elite'/CriminalEnterprise with their assets abroad....

EconomicTerrorism inflicted by the CriminalEnterprise is far worse than the IndianTerrorism in Pakistan... one has killed 80k Paks but the other has Stolen the Future of Two PakGenerations.

In this nano-space of PDF
, one finds its OurDuty, to Act with Ittihad, Iman and Tanzeem.. and shape the PakPositiveDiscourse here on PDF.

Not with Bravadoz or Irrational Pride...but based on the Idea of Pakistan!

For more than 6000Years and still Emerging... The Story of Pakistan needs to Told to the YoungPaks ...without invention of mythologies or fakeness of history.

The PakStory is a Continuous Rythm of OurLand, OurPeople...

Pakistan Pakistanifies everything, everyone... hence, ALL Paks are Paks...

From Blacks to the BlueEyed 'whites' and everything inbetween... The Story of Pakistan is Continuous.

EmergingPakistan ... very nascent state.. but requires PakPositivism to take Shape before the From sublimates into SolidPakState!

Our fundamental problem is the ColonialSystem and Feudalism in PakSociety at large... from office clerk to top ones...

Feudalism is Against the Idea of Pakistan!

Mangus

If you want Pakpositivism IMO one has to move back and let the rivers flow of blood.
We need to remove those appointed landlords given their land for no legitimate reason apart from sucking up to white masters. Those that did nothing for the soil - those that have used their positions to fester loiter and empty the coffers of the state.
Remove these from the system - let the rivers flow - let them set an example of what will happen to those that strangle and hinder the real Pak.
Pakistan wasnt created for their personal wishlist to be satisfied. Pakistan was created for Pakistan to flourish. It requires guts leadership and direction and unpopularity - but the heart and head have to be strong. Melt this iron clad around the neck of the state and take out these families - dont let them escape into exile with their stolen loot and return stronger. Remove and start from scratch.
A society based on merit - a society promoting talent - a society promoting return of the gifted clan we have living abroad.

Mangus

If you want Pakpositivism IMO one has to move back and let the rivers flow of blood.
We need to remove those appointed landlords given their land for no legitimate reason apart from sucking up to white masters. Those that did nothing for the soil - those that have used their positions to fester loiter and empty the coffers of the state.
Remove these from the system - let the rivers flow - let them set an example of what will happen to those that strangle and hinder the real Pak.
Pakistan wasnt created for their personal wishlist to be satisfied. Pakistan was created for Pakistan to flourish. It requires guts leadership and direction and unpopularity - but the heart and head have to be strong. Melt this iron clad around the neck of the state and take out these families - dont let them escape into exile with their stolen loot and return stronger. Remove and start from scratch.
A society based on merit - a society promoting talent - a society promoting return of the gifted clan we have living abroad.

YoungPakBrother mine,

Yes. Yes. Yes.

OurLand, OurRivers...

From ground up Rebuilding the Realm... The Heartland can only flourish when the ColonialSystem is dismantled.

Babucracy...needs uprooting.

A System which holds the Functions of the State to work in Harmony can never allow Pakistan to Flourish.

And Flourish we must!

No more PakBlood for Free!

Mangus

First of all, thank you for the positive post. I just want to alert fellow Muslim Pakistanis that the enemy is within. In its absence, the external enemy has no strength to fight us. United UNDER ISLAM, we stand strong, robust and powerful. Without Islam, we are unequivocally doomed to fail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom