What's new

Pakistan’s strongest weapon is the weapon of denial

Haha typical trolls trolling about 'Skin colour'.And Bragging?I thought thay was your weapon...

Musharaffs statement about 'Pakistan ahead of India in space',Mubarakamands comment of 'Pakistan ahead of missiles and nuclear tech'...

One pakistani soldier = 10 kafirs

In baseless bragging?We are no match for you

Quote me When your Talk Make any Sense...You yourself Don't know what you are Talking About...:lol:

Hai re meri consfused kaum. Talking bout pakistan is not call obsession dear. Its fear of terrorist who have support of state actors which was proven in 26/11 but u guyz have disease of denial mode so no one was able to help u.

On the other side, see the number of shows on pak media on India. India ne ye kiya, wo kiya, etc etc
No its engineered posioning of ur minds .. hae meray masoom dost ...

India strongest weapon: Paranio. While no body care about them.
INDIA IS pore cuntery because is Indien is the Layer man
EVERY time in the Layer
is nay Jab bhe Hamala keay Pakistan Armeay Kay Back sider say keay

This is no Impreasive Video

tuts .. kia bhartiyon ka kaam ban gaya ha har baat ma rona ? :D
HA HA ha ha
AP paksitan ka Name Zaroer rasean Kro gA

Quote me When your Talk Make any Sense...You yourself Don't know what you are Talking About...:lol:
bhai Beasty keay Karty Ho Paklistan ke

Denial is just a political tactic. So you've taken that away. We have one less politic tactic in our arsenal. Now we no longer deny whatever you're claiming we're upto. But that doesn't change whatever we've really been upto. Aha, so nothing's really changed. And we still have our nukes. Thank you mate!

Your terror tactics has costed you more than it ever did for India. At least 60,000 people have been killed in Pakistan due to terror attacks since the beginning of the war on terror, while the economic losses have been measured at $120 billion. Since 2001, the country has also hosted millions of Afghan refugees who fled the war in Afghanistan which resulted in more resources diverted to take care of them. So, I agree with you that nothing has changed. Has your nukes come to your rescue???

Your terror tactics has costed you more than it ever did for India. At least 60,000 people have been killed in Pakistan due to terror attacks since the beginning of the war on terror, while the economic losses have been measured at $120 billion. Since 2001, the country has also hosted millions of Afghan refugees who fled the war in Afghanistan which resulted in more resources diverted to take care of them. So, I agree with you that nothing has changed. Has your nukes come to your rescue???

STFU and stop answering years old posts.

How much digging has been done to resurrect a five year old dead thread ... [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom