What's new

Pakistan’s strongest weapon is the weapon of denial

Denial mode, coz thats the biggest enemy of whole subcontinent. We dont mind your nukes. You have a right to have deterence. Keep em but you have to be a responsible nation accepting facts and having a good impression internationally. You will need to come out of Indo phobia unnecessarily. Once that happen, Pakistan will start having good relations with everyone around.

the on indo phobia pakistan has to may be watch sheela muni or razia .. or may be sunny leone for some loners .. otherwise we dnt talk abt indians here ...on the other hand india is obsessed with us .. bring up pakistan in everythng .. we all saw that in the election campaigns of both BJP and congress

Thanks for your failed history of my family. The first wave of Afghan immigration occurred in the 1960's as traders too London, Soviet invasion happened in 1960's? Dawoos...
we host more afghan immigrants then any other nation ...

pakistanies love to live in denial they will never aknowledge the truth and there mistakes in general and will keep blabberring and giving funny escuses even if the truth is hitting them in there face

and if that dosent works they will try to sctulle the issue by first making racist rants or if that fails start redeculing indians for dirty toilets and smore poor than sub saharan africa (its not an issue with them that more than 65% of pakistanies dont have food security & 80% of there population lives under the boots of blood sucking feudals who treat them like 'manimals')

and when things look worse even beyond repair to them they claim its a yahoodo-hanood sazish

so much for 'zinda quam' :haha:
u forgot small Di**S and COW P*** colada .. it always work for me ...

stop worry about pakistan and ur writers should stop writing stupid stuff about pakistan .. see the news from last week .. we didnt even wrote anythng about u guys .. then see indian news papers .. u will find regular articles about PAK. Stop ur obsession with Pak .. u r trying to get our attention by cheap articles ... bikul like my ex ...

u forgot small Di**S and COW P*** colada .. it always work for me ...

stop worry about pakistan and ur writers should stop writing stupid stuff about pakistan .. see the news from last week .. we didnt even wrote anythng about u guys .. then see indian news papers .. u will find regular articles about PAK. Stop ur obsession with Pak .. u r trying to get our attention by cheap articles ... bikul like my ex ...
kya keh rahe ho bhai jaan kuch bhi bolte rehte ho aap :undecided:

lagta hai aaj 'bhabhi ' se pit ker aye ho ..... kyon:azn:

any way i can give you a thousand links about pakistanies talking about india and trying to make fun of owr little achievments but no issues :agree:

kya keh rahe ho bhai jaan kuch bhi bolte rehte ho aap :undecided:

lagta hai aaj 'bhabhi ' se pit ker aye ho ..... kyon:azn:

any way i can give you a thousand links about pakistanies talking about india and trying to make fun of owr little achievments but no issues :agree:
yaar seriously .. i do watch indian news .. ibn, timesnow, ndtv, hindustan times ... ur obsession is obvious as i said please compare it .. u r like stalkers :P ..thats why all the indians are filled with so much venom against Pakistan... thats why they engineer ur minds, with made up facts ....

pehlay bhibi mujhay marti ha phir mei usi ki ... pyaar se manti ha ..i dnt mind

yaar seriously .. i do watch indian news .. ibn, timesnow, ndtv, hindustan times ... ur obsession is obvious as i said please compare it .. u r like stalkers :P ..thats why all the indians are filled with so much venom against Pakistan... thats why they engineer ur minds, with made up facts ....

pehlay bhibi mujhay marti ha phir mei usi ki ... pyaar se manti ha ..i dnt mind
well bhai 'bhabies' hindustani ho ya pakistani unko manne ka ek hi tarika hai aur wo her baar kaam ker jata hai kyon :D

waise i never miss any show by hassan nisar and love to watch my fav comick charecter (zaid hamid) baki else i dont care much but one thing is for sure in regarsa to obsession by both indian and pakistani people towards each other "tere saath reh bhi nahi sakta per tere bin reh bhi nahi sakta":azn:

well bhai 'bhabies' hindustani ho ya pakistani unko manne ka ek hi tarika hai aur wo her baar kaam ker jata hai kyon :D

waise i never miss any show by hassan nisar and love to watch my fav comick charecter (zaid hamid) baki else i dont care much but one thing is for sure in regarsa to obsession by both indian and pakistani people towards each other "tere saath reh bhi nahi sakta per tere bin reh bhi nahi sakta":azn:
The only thing i like abt hassan nisar is he is anti PLM N and good news for u zaid hamid as his own show now .. i heard it

yaar tu filmyain deektha ha ....

The only thing i like abt hassan nisar is he is anti PLM N and good news for u zaid hamid as his own show now .. i heard it

yaar tu filmyain deektha ha ....
well bhai i think hassan nisar is a realist and way too much arrogant and blunt & speaks of bitter truths repeadedli very too often which i think makes him look like a 'RAW agent' and 'gaddar' to so many pakistanies and there esteemed "intellectuals" & and so called 'defence annylists' like zaid hamid and hamid gul wholive in there own wonderland and eat , drink , sleep & dream "Gazwa E hind"

as for watching movies bhai mera kaam aisa hai ki hafte me 7 din kaam kerta hoon aur jab ghar jata hoon to bachho ke kamre me unka X-box , madam ke kamre me saas bhau aur pitaji ke kamre me sirf 'purane gane-begum akhtar type' hi chalte hain main to dhobi ka kuutta hoon bhai akhri baar movie tab dekhi thee jab madam bachho ke saath apne mayke gayee hui thee :D

waise i like movies specialli guru dutt movies , espeonage advnture type baki time milta hai to XXX bhi dekh leta hoon kabhi kabhi :D

because under the constitution he the prime minister has the right to choose an officer as chief of army staff over the later's senior officers.

PERIOD

So end of the Indian conspiracy theories also our own on this.

for that you need to stop being rondos and the mis perception about Pakistan will go by itself

Onion Chicha...Please help me to understand how this is Indian conspiracy theories...???

the on indo phobia pakistan has to may be watch sheela muni or razia .. or may be sunny leone for some loners .. otherwise we dnt talk abt indians here ...on the other hand india is obsessed with us .. bring up pakistan in everythng .. we all saw that in the election campaigns of both BJP and congress

we host more afghan immigrants then any other nation ...
Hai re meri consfused kaum. Talking bout pakistan is not call obsession dear. Its fear of terrorist who have support of state actors which was proven in 26/11 but u guyz have disease of denial mode so no one was able to help u.

On the other side, see the number of shows on pak media on India. India ne ye kiya, wo kiya, etc etc

mehhh what is your media trying to prove by posting or copying a cheap item ?

Chicha Onion ...Let me help you to understand....The person who gave interview is a PAKISTANI ... All mentioned word is his Own word...By his wish , he did not said a single word on the GUN POINT.... If you feel those words does not belongs to him...Please ask him to file a case against those media house...I know you cannot do that... then how this is Indian conspiracy theories...???...Pakistan’s strongest weapon is the weapon of denial...Nothing wrong in that....Case closed.

Back
Top Bottom