What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
According to an employee of PoF, Sixth team is soon to joined the party --- PWS from US has entered the trail & according to the employee's post it is only weapon system that can give hard time to FN SCAR in trails ----do note SCAR is a Short Stroke weapon system while PWS is a Longer Stroke system ---- I sent him a PM requesting more details --- awaiting his response

@Zarvan @RAMPAGE @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Tipu7
@Quwa forgot to tag you
I merely mentioned a heart attack and you gave Zarvan the heart attack.

Slow Motion PWS Long-Stroke Piston System
Their is no way this Gun can beat FN SCAR. Pakistan should have tested Remington ACR as 6th Gun.
images

@balixd @Path-Finder @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @Horus

Bhai
There was time when we used to say,

"G3 is just fine, under the economic crisis we have it is the best rifle for us. In future we will develop its further advance variant and it will stay in our armed forces for three more decades to come"

Now we testing state of art World class rifles made in through out the World. Including the "dream girls" like Scar or ARX 200.

I will just say to stay "humble", and do not just keep wishing for more and more guns just because they look impressive in wallpapers or demonstration videos.

Just hope the "rifle" most suited for us win and become part of our armed forces as soon as possible. We should replace legacy battle rifle of our armed forces with better rifle and before our enemy replace theirs.

What impressive is that what new Rifle will bring in POF if manufactured under TOT agreement. More knowledge and understanding about new era gun designs, the composite material they use etc. This knowledge later will be applied on existing POF guns in order to produce more compact versions which are lighter in weight and more safe and precise in use.

Just hope it will happen soon and in a effective way .......

Bhai
There was time when we used to say,

"G3 is just fine, under the economic crisis we have it is the best rifle for us. In future we will develop its further advance variant and it will stay in our armed forces for three more decades to come"

Now we testing state of art World class rifles made in through out the World. Including the "dream girls" like Scar or ARX 200.

I will just say to stay "humble", and do not just keep wishing for more and more guns just because they look impressive in wallpapers or demonstration videos.

Just hope the "rifle" most suited for us win and become part of our armed forces as soon as possible. We should replace legacy battle rifle of our armed forces with better rifle and before our enemy replace theirs.

What impressive is that what new Rifle will bring in POF if manufactured under TOT agreement. More knowledge and understanding about new era gun designs, the composite material they use etc. This knowledge later will be applied on existing POF guns in order to produce more compact versions which are lighter in weight and more safe and precise in use.

Just hope it will happen soon and in a effective way .......
Bro we are going to test 6th Gun that is MK116 so I just suggested that instead of this MK116 we should test ACR.

@Zarvan

So who's our favorite contestant for today? :P

2H4MiwSCok9kgpbreopbgzySo1_1280.jpg
It always was and always will be FN SCAR. I am suggesting ACR as 6th Gun only because @balixd said that Pakistan is going to test MK116 as 6th so I suggest instead of MK116 test ACR. Still I am FN SCAR supporter and trials are making sure SCAR wins.

@Zarvan

So who's our favorite contestant for today? :P

2H4MiwSCok9kgpbreopbgzySo1_1280.jpg
By the way which Guns are these because ACR is 5.56 but these are 7.62 ??

It always was and always will be FN SCAR. I am suggesting ACR as 6th Gun only because @balixd said that Pakistan is going to test MK116 as 6th so I suggest instead of MK116 test ACR. Still I am FN SCAR supporter and trials are making sure SCAR wins.
ACR on steroids ...

DSCN0491.JPG

By the way which Guns are these because ACR is 5.56 but these are 7.62 ??
ACR ki amma jaan. Magpul Massaoud 776.

ACR on steroids ...

DSCN0491.JPG

ACR ki amma jaan. Magpul Massaoud 776.
Even if we had with lots of money I doubt we would test this Gun because company won't even come due to strong relationship with Israel

@balixd

It seems that we haven't been able to arouse much interest among gunsmiths? Why is that?

guys just a question plz answer.i wanted to know about g3 how we tested and when we selected this gun what other guns were offered back then.

Back
Top Bottom