What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Pakistan army may chose whatever-----this is what my next pistol / rifle going to be---either one or both of them or all three---

CZ-USA 805 BREN PS1 PISTOL/SBR KIT 5.56 NATO

bren.jpg

or

2016 SHOT SHOW: CZ 805 Bren S1 Carbine 16" Barrel 5.56

br.jpg

Or
Wesson M&P-10IWA 2014 / New from Smith & Wesson: M&P-10 series rifles, packing .308 Winchester/7.62x51mm punch in a reliable, affordable package

sw.jpg

I am going to this gun show on the 17th next month and then will decides----.

Pak army can do what ever it wants to.

This one I just picked up today .270 winchester.

zkk.jpeg

Between the FN SCAR, Beretta ARX-200, and BREN 2, the BREN 2 is probably the most affordable. Granted, these new SCAR-inspired rifles aren't cheap, but the $500-1000 per unit savings we could pull from each BREN 2 could be put into high quality optics (or a quicker rifle induction process). That savings gap may be higher with the Zastava M77 and AK-103.

Last edited:
Beautiful, looks like you found some someone's stored stash. :tup: My gr8 find last week was finally nailing some cci 22lr from walmart.

Hi,

This is a brand new circa 1985 .270 winchester----The gun dealer's father was an importer---retd and gave the bus to son-----. The son died---dad checked the house----there were around 100 rifle---over a 100 CZ pistols and around 50 shotguns---from 1985 to 1992.

The seller still has a CZ double barrel SxS 12 guage circe 1990 brand new---I am thinking about that as well.

Hi,

This is a brand new circa 1985 .270 winchester----The gun dealer's father was an importer---retd and gave the bus to son-----. The son died---dad checked the house----there were around 100 rifle---over a 100 CZ pistols and around 50 shotguns---from 1985 to 1992.

The seller still has a CZ double barrel SxS 12 guage circe 1990 brand new---I am thinking about that as well.
Don't even think, just pick it up. If you do ever go duck/pheasant hunting, single/double/over unders do a lot better than the cheapo pump action these days I see hunters carry.
Looks like you hit the Jackpot, did he list anything on gunbroker, if yes send me a link.

Don't even think, just pick it up. If you do ever go duck/pheasant hunting, single/double/over unders do a lot better than the cheapo pump action these days I see hunters carry.
Looks like you hit the Jackpot, did he list anything on gunbroker, if yes send me a link.

Just got it today---. It is hiding in the closet---.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/Search.htm?lid=1730

FN SCAR 17S & Burris Eliminator III @932 yards
We didn't really planned on shooting the SCAR 17S that far out but since we wanted to test the Burris Eliminator III, we figured we could at least try to hit that 66% IPSC target at 932 yards.

TulAmmo is def. not the most accurate ammo but hey, if that's all you've got it's good to know what to expect at long range. And to be honest, it did pretty well considering!

Anyways, always good times and we thought we'd share with you guys!!

Rifle: FN SCAR 17S 7.62x51 NATO (SCAR Heavy)
Scope: Burris Eliminator III 3-12x44 with X96 reticle
Ammo: TulAmmo .308 150Gr
Rangefinder: Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-Mile ARC 7x26mm & Burris Eliminator III

According to an employee of PoF, Sixth team is soon to joined the party --- PWS from US has entered the trail & according to the employee's post it is only weapon system that can give hard time to FN SCAR in trails ----do note SCAR is a Short Stroke weapon system while PWS is a Longer Stroke system ---- I sent him a PM requesting more details --- awaiting his response

@Zarvan @RAMPAGE @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Tipu7
@Quwa forgot to tag you

Last edited:
According to an employee of PoF, Sixth team has joined the party --- PWS from US has entered the trail & according to the employee's post it is only weapon system giving hard time to FN SCAR in trails ----do note SCAR is a Short Stroke weapon system while PWS is a Longer Stroke system ---- I sent him a PM requesting more details --- awaiting his response

@Zarvan @RAMPAGE @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Tipu7
Can you post the picture of PWS ? I can't find anything on google

small correction --- It will be joining the party soon ----
MK110_Rifle-580x373.jpg

it is a modular design, same as FN just swap out the Upper to change the Calibre
http://primaryweapons.com/store/product/mk110-rifle/
Why POF is hell bent on giving me heart attack. I am going to start a dharna if they don't select FN SCAR
:angry::flame::guns::nono:

small correction --- It will be joining the party soon ----
MK110_Rifle-580x373.jpg

it is a modular design, same as FN just swap out the Upper to change the Calibre
http://primaryweapons.com/store/product/mk110-rifle/
Well at least I am happy because it means that FN SCAR has pretty much outclassed other Guns in trails so far.

Back
Top Bottom