What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Why? We can continue this discussion on the merged thread. It's super annoying going back and forth, even though both threads are basically having the exact same discussion.
I just made a suggestion. We didnt know the participation in the competition now we do for sure. we can continue here until a winner is announced. other thread is too many pages of personal wish list. this is solid. But I leave it up to Mods!

now that ISPR has come forward with details and pics, then who the heck i am to sit on these clear pics --- @DESERT FIGHTER @Bratva @Quwa -----
475331_849c41fbfb0bf4d2f5f038757fba5fd1.jpg
475332_c56d21fa597b4a76a6d0867fbfd74955.jpg
475333_e41c4bc455b4e03b505c333a21b16240.jpg
475334_8d5a64f23e977bce6a8a4558a9a26bb6.jpg
475335_8632c90c79b561bc2d47b217d973ac5b.jpg

@Horus @WAJsal @Jango - thread should be merged with other one ----

2nd last bigger rifle with bipod looks like SIG 716

View attachment 299011

Here is clear picture of SIG716 (but with bigger scope)
View attachment 299012
nope not Sauer --- its AK family -- look at the front sight & Gas Piston on the top, right behind the Front sight

Edit: ops my bad, you were on third gun, yeah looks to be Sig.....the fifth weapon ---- i may have overlooked the weapon while transferring photos from the friend's phone --- u can understand the excitement, when i was looking at all these beauties -- right here in Pakistan ----

@Quwa @Horus @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @balixd

With this news out, is it safe to say that the competition is nearing it's end, or at least close to the end? I only ask, because it remained an open secret up until now, and the rifles have apparently already been heavily tested.

Also, can we merge this thread with Pakistan's Future Service Rifle.?
no its only the start --- Weapons were only received in Jan 2016 ---- and I received these photos in Feb ----so trails are still happening ---- i think HK, MPT did not responded to our request ---

Last edited:
now that ISPR has come forward with details and pics, then who the heck i am to sit on these clear pics --- @DESERT FIGHTER @Bratva @Quwa -----
View attachment 299031 View attachment 299032 View attachment 299033 View attachment 299034 View attachment 299035

nope not Sauer --- its AK family -- look at the front sight & Gas Piston on the top, right behind the Front sight

Edit: ops my bad, you were on third gun, yeah looks to be Sig.....the fifth weapon

no its only the start --- Weapons were only received in Jan 2016 ---- and I received these photos in Feb ----so trails are still happening ---- i think HK, MPT did not responded to our request ---

The third weapon is most likely the Serbian M-21 (Serbian guy standing behind the display).

yes i agree the third weapon is serbian m21 in 7.62 x 51mm nato. But the cz 807 calibre is way different from 5.56 as the magazine is way too curved

One with grenade launcher...... is it CZ805? o_O
its SCAR H

On a side note, the guy behind COAS is (I think) is Lt. Gen. Z. M. Hayat. This is the first time I have seen his picture.

Looks like a copy of General Shareef :-)[/QUOTE]
i think Chief has set his eyes on Bren --- look at the way hes checking her out

I better run before @Zarvan comes here ---- hes gona waterboard me to death with all the statements i have given to him in his last interrogations :o:

(jk) i have to get back to work

Excuse my lack of knowledge but I want to know, if Pakistan produces these rifles or asked from the other countries?
Pakistan is going to replace G3 as standard battle rifle. One will be chosen from all these rifles.
- either its QBZ or M21

There is no Chinese there....... But one from Serbia, yes....... Could be M21........

yes i agree the third weapon is serbian m21 in 7.62 x 51mm nato. But the cz 807 calibre is way different from 5.56 as the magazine is way too curved
It's 7.62 NATO.........

Scar
Beretta
Bren
Beryl
M21
AK 100 series
Post picture of the Guns with them please and @balixd I couldn't come because at home thanks to PTCL my net is dead since sunday other wise the moment I say this news on TV I knew Why Army chief was at POF. I had lot of questions but still let see what happens. My choice is FN SCAR.

View attachment 299031 View attachment 299032 View attachment 299033 View attachment 299034 View attachment 299035

Edit: ops my bad, you were on third gun, yeah looks to be Sig.....the fifth weapon ---- i may have overlooked the weapon while transferring photos from the friend's phone --- u can understand the excitement, when i was looking at all these beauties -- right here in Pakistan ----

What is the name of the Gun in 4th picture ? @DESERT FIGHTER @balixd @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah

M21 Zastava Serbia.jpg
Post picture of the Guns with them please and @balixd I couldn't come because at home thanks to PTCL my net is dead since sunday other wise the moment I say this news on TV I knew Why Army chief was at POF. I had lot of questions but still let see what happens. My choice is FN SCAR.

What is the name of the Gun in 4th picture ? @DESERT FIGHTER @balixd @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah
M21 Zastava (Serbia)

Back
Top Bottom