What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
M1 carbine should be a nice choice as they are being widely used by US Military too because of their easy handling and accuracy.
M1_Carbine_Mk_I_-_USA_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

This is an M1 Carbine :omghaha:
I'm sure you mean M4 carbine.
This is the M4:
colt_m4b0329111.jpg

Pakistan Army if they chose HK-416
The 416 Isn't made for terrain like Pakistan. The 417 uses the right bullet.

Last edited:
H&k 416 is now replaced by Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR) in many NATO sf, consider FN SCAR if you have money and FN have allowed their product to pakistan.
Pakistan has been using products from FN ...they have no problem with Pakistan to be using their weapons ...and is with the HK !

M1_Carbine_Mk_I_-_USA_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

This is an M1 Carbine :omghaha:
I'm sure you mean M4 carbine.
This is the M4:
colt_m4b0329111.jpg

The 416 Isn't made for terrain like Pakistan. The 417 uses the right bullet.

Oops My mistake hahahaha :p:. 416/417 difference of a bullet 8-)

Pakistan has been using products from FN ...they have no problem with Pakistan to be using their weapons ...and is with the HK !

pakistan didn't use any most modern product of FN or H&K. SCAR is a JV, for importing SCAR you need uncle sam's (USA) permission. because they are the original manufacturer. remember US once refuse to give sniper rifle to pakistan army. '
Utah gun company says 'no' to $10 million contract from Pakistan | Deseret News

The 417 uses the right bullet
that is a marksman rifle.

why not have a joint-venture with turkey to made assault rifle in Pakistan, and that rifle may be better from MTR-76, and HK-417..

and I also heard that POF have joint-venture with turkish firm to make 9mm pistol???(can any one confirm this).
@kaonalpha @Zarvan etc

pakistan didn't use any most modern product of FN or H&K. SCAR is a JV, for importing SCAR you need uncle sam's (USA) permission. because they are the original manufacturer. remember US once refuse to give sniper rifle to pakistan army. '
Utah gun company says 'no' to $10 million contract from Pakistan | Deseret News

that is a marksman rifle.
@Zarvan, I thought we had you here to answer tiny queries like these???
let me do it this time----
mr.hkdas, do you consider FN P90 or FN F2000 a modern weapon by any standard??

why not have a joint-venture with turkey to made assault rifle in Pakistan, and that rifle may be better from MTR-76, and HK-417..

and I also heard that POF have joint-venture with turkish firm to make 9mm pistol???(can any one confirm this).
@kaonalpha @Zarvan etc
Yes they are. POF is making Sarsilmaz B6 and ST-9s. They are already being made standard in the army. I fired the weapon my self it is as good and reliable as a glock.

P.s they are also available to civilians

@Zarvan, I thought we had you here to answer tiny queries like these???
let me do it this time----
mr.hkdas, do you consider FN P90 or FN F2000 a modern weapon by any standard??
Sorry my negligence

Yes they are. POF is making Sarsilmaz B6 and ST-9s. They are already being made standard in the army. I fired the weapon my self it is as good and reliable as a glock.
Pictures are needed

2aa0cf2c-9c18-40f1-9aa7-cb567328ba27.jpg

The ST9 looks good, the B6 is so ugly, I'm not going to include it's picture in my post.
good and reliable as a glock.
Glocks are in no way "Good".
They're cheap and they work, thus it's popularity. But it's designed like a brick and feels absolutely like a toy gun.

Why PA is going for Foreign Guns??
If that is going to be happened then what is POF meant for?? just to organize Expos??
Cant they work on an Assault riffle, since they are well aware of PA requirements and demands..
Dude, developing an assault rifle needs R&D and R&D needs alot of money. We have a very small budget and need to use it efficiently. If you are willing to lend the money we wont have any problem manufacturing rifles.

2aa0cf2c-9c18-40f1-9aa7-cb567328ba27.jpg

The ST9 looks good, the B6 is so ugly, I'm not going to include it's picture in my post.

Glocks are in no way "Good".
They're cheap and they work, thus it's popularity. But it's designed like a brick and feels absolutely like a toy gun.
B6 is ugly and glocks aren't good?
Dude.

B6 is ugly and glocks aren't good?
Dude.
r_3642-2.jpg

Slightly better looking than the Glock, but still ugly.
The Glock as I said are only "Good" because of their cheapness and the fact it works most of the time.
Honestly, the Glock has to be the ugliest and the most over-rated gun on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom