What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Several guns performed great but over all performance was of SCAR. I didn't made this up I am just telling you the results. One other great performer was Bren.Berrtea was also good but I have heard it had slight accuracy issue. MPT 76 performance results were surprising and they were told to me by @PanzerKiel on this very thread.

Several guns performed great but over all performance was of SCAR. I didn't made this up I am just telling you the results. One other great performer was Bren.Berrtea was also good but I have heard it had slight accuracy issue. MPT 76 performance results were surprising and they were told to me by @PanzerKiel on this very thread.
By surprising you mean?

By surprising you mean?
:ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:
yea and you have been telling us forever. but we know your bias towards it as well!

Might wanna tell your point.

I watched a video too in which a former Navy SEAL rants about SCAR 17.

In other video a Green Beret loved it. His time in the military with SCAR was good.
well here is the thing, SCAR was initiated for US military and their special units. they adopted it and then returned back to their AR platform! why is that? SCAR was the future that pretty much replaced AR platform but AR returned and where is SCAR in US service now?

The lovers of SCAR don't like answering this question its not like budgetary restraints were the issue for the US!

well here is the thing, SCAR was initiated for US military and their special units. they adopted it and then returned back to their AR platform! why is that? SCAR was the future that pretty much replaced AR platform but AR returned and where is SCAR in US service now?

The lovers of SCAR don't like answering this question its not like budgetary restraints were the issue for the US!
They returned not because SCAR had issue but because they were not willing to spend money. I have only heard issue of money from them not that SCAR has issue. And don't tell me USA budget I know what it's but that is the reason they give. And if SCAR performed better over all, I am not going to change the results or lie about the results to please you

They returned not because SCAR had issue but because they were not willing to spend money. I have only heard issue of money from them not that SCAR has issue. And don't tell me USA budget I know what it's but that is the reason they give. And if SCAR performed better over all, I am not going to change the results or lie about the results to please you
Hazrat you live on your tree and let us stay on ground. So the US cannot afford to buy SCAR for its special units who by the way choose their own weapons and don't have to abide by what regulars get given.

Then backed by the fact that SCAR was a program for their special forces who adopted and then discarded the rifle. let me say this again they adopted used and shelved them. Returned to better AR rifles.

That is a short lived history of FN SCAR and the SCAR programme, after that FN tried to sell it to other nations but still not widely adopted.

BUT after years of arguing we know that sense and sensibility leaves you completely when it comes to FN SCAR.

Hazrat you live on your tree and let us stay on ground. So the US cannot afford to buy SCAR for its special units who by the way choose their own weapons and don't have to abide by what regulars get given.

Then backed by the fact that SCAR was a program for their special forces who adopted and then discarded the rifle. let me say this again they adopted used and shelved them. Returned to better AR rifles.

That is a short lived history of FN SCAR and the SCAR programme, after that FN tried to sell it to other nations but still not widely adopted.

BUT after years of arguing we know that sense and sensibility leaves you completely when it comes to FN SCAR.
So which rifle PA is adopting? I heard AK103?

For the record I am not SCAR fanboy.

Nothing is final yet. There are rumors and only rumors. I am waiting for Sir @PanzerKiel to break the news when he gets permission from top leadership.
Is it going to be 2 rifles? One to replace the G3 and one for the Type 56 or the same to replace both?

Back
Top Bottom