What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
this answer of yours shows us that you live in lala land.
I live in reality, and reality is state run manufacturers in most cases are disaster. If you want strong defence industry which both fulfils our requirements and earns massive revenues by exporting weapons than you need to go for privatisation as well as bring more private businesses in defence sector.

I live in reality, and reality is state run manufacturers in most cases are disaster. If you want strong defence industry which both fulfils our requirements and earns massive revenues by exporting weapons than you need to go for privatisation as well as bring more private businesses in defence sector.
5 years of talking to you on this topic and we have not moved an nanometer forward. this unique Pakistani trait of had dharmi is alien to me.

Sir, there is something in small weapon category... I have no further details

5 years of talking to you on this topic and we have not moved an nanometer forward. this unique Pakistani trait of had dharmi is alien to me.
Please prove me wrong ???? State owned defence industry are a disaster in India. Our HIT and POF we know what they are even Turkey's MKEK is not very great machine. Chinese companies like Norinco which seem to be state owned actually aren't state owned and run so where I am wrong please bother to enlighten me.

USA also gave contract to FN which is a Belgian company to begin with and Handguns contract to SIG which is basically Swedish company and its Sniper Rifle contract to H and K
US is also buying Frigates and helicopters from Italy and Turrets from Rhinemetall. I think erosion of US manufacturing sector is now starting to hit its defense sector.

اس پوسٹ کو اب دفن کر دیا جاۓ ۔ بندوق لینی نہیں پر بڑ بڑ ابھی بھی جاری ہے۔ بس کرو بابا بس کرو
A decision has been taken. Announcement will come soon.

Please prove me wrong ???? State owned defence industry are a disaster in India. Our HIT and POF we know what they are even Turkey's MKEK is not very great machine. Chinese companies like Norinco which seem to be state owned actually aren't state owned and run so where I am wrong please bother to enlighten me.
your scar wala phand pona. when will it end? WHEN?

Back
Top Bottom