What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Any news guys???
I think with financial and political turmoi this program may be in jeopardy.

Well put; why are they going on left right tours and enjoying themselves. Man Czech weapons are extremely good. They will go around in circles and most likely settle for CZ in terms of costs/roi for the capabilities it brings.

Exactly what i am thinking :D

Opt for Russian AK then.
Its low cost and fire all night the barrel won't turn red.
For your information AK failed along with BREN in our endurance test. SCAR is expensive but worth the price

Any news guys???
I think with financial and political turmoi this program may be in jeopardy.
Nope program is running trials are over we reviewing the matter and also POF getting upgraded soon decision will be finalized about the winner

Polish have zero history of rifle manufacturing, this rifle is just an ACR rip off.
Well Turkey doesnt have any history of building attack helicopters and other equipment but our military certainly wants every piece of it.

Its based on Italian A-129
Horus, i suggest u take notice of needless jibes and insults by certain members at islamic concepts which is contrary to the policy of the forum of ideological tolerance and breeds un healthy envoirment for constructive discussion. Some members have also made it a policy of targetting a certain member due to his beard(personal appearance) which is unfortunate. Thankyou.

Mind your language son.I swear if you used that language in front of me i would have broken your jaw bone.But you are just a key board warrior so you are gonna be ok.
By calling me secular whore of west you are not insulting me you are insulting the founding father of our nation.What a pity you don,t even know the meaning of secularism ,secularism is not godlessness thats called atheism .Stop living such a sheltered life,get out of your madrasa and explore the world.You brain dead islamist morons got nothing to be proud of ,did not achieve jack shit.You are a complete waste of space ,your life and existence has no purpose and you are just a fly on a pile of shit.
That guy zarvan is a proven terrorist if you ever looked at his posts and ideology.He deserve no respect from any decent and civilized man.You talk about IQ? Looks at your islamist brethren IQ who call AK a failed rifle :lol: Ak is adopted by some of the finest armies in the world but they are all idiots according to a madrasa boy.
You must be very proud of the high IQ revolver you made in your local madrassa which will be used to fight with so called secular kufars :lol:

oneshotrevolver.jpg
I will ignore all the rest of bullshit as trash out of that dustbin u call ur head. Now lets get to that jaw bone part, i live in phase 4 bahria town islamabad , be a man and feel free to take me up anytime. I will drag u on the road and dump you in swan naala. You little whiny sissy, my family eats boys like u for breakfast. Better men than you work my lands and call me sahib. Be a man and pay me a visit. Its cowardly shits like you who are too afraid to voice thier venom againat islam openly in society yet hide behind keyboard on the net to went out thier bullshit.

AK failed?Are you kidding me?So the whole russian army must be idiot who opted for AK.
Why don,t you suggest your local madrassa made rifile.
Backward-Shooting-Machine-Gun--114106.jpg
Where do u live boy?

Horus, i suggest u take notice of needless jibes and insults by certain members at islamic concepts which is contrary to the policy of the forum of ideological tolerance and breeds un healthy envoirment for constructive discussion. Some members have also made it a policy of targetting a certain member due to his beard(personal appearance) which is unfortunate. Thankyou.

I will ignore all the rest of bullshit as trash out of that dustbin u call ur head. Now lets get to that jaw bone part, i live in phase 4 bahria town islamabad , be a man and feel free to take me up anytime. I will drag u on the road and dump you in swan naala. You little whiny sissy, my family eats boys like u for breakfast. Better men than you work my lands and call me sahib. Be a man and pay me a visit. Its cowardly shits like you who are too afraid to voice thier venom againat islam openly in society yet hide behind keyboard on the net to went out thier bullshit.

Where do u live boy?
If some one has views different to Muslim's, they are told to be silent and forgive

AK failed?Are you kidding me?So the whole russian army must be idiot who opted for AK.

dude when you say explore the world , your implying that you can not explore the world and be a good Muslim , and dont call Zarvan a terrorist , he is just a true patriot of Pakistan and a good muslim . Now i have no problem with people of other faiths , but people like you , who stuff your views in other people's faces dont are the problem of modern society.

whats with the madrassa jibe u idiot, better a madrassa student than a godless secular whore of the west. And by the way why dont u ask ur little english medium school to come up with a gun while ur at it judging from the fact that ur under the impression that defence equipment is produced in educational institutions but than again judging from ur non existant iq, u might actually believe it lol.

The person insulting others is asking admins to take note of others using foul language? Why don't you apply your own standards to yourself first before telling others what to think or say for a change.

The person insulting others is asking admins to take note of others using foul language? Why don't you apply your own standards to yourself first before telling others what to think or say for a change.
I did it in retaliation when he needlessly insulted another member on religious grounds, i didnt start it, provocation is an offence mate, every action begs a reaction.

7.62x39mm CZ 807s in use by Egyptian Security Forces, Possible option to Manufacture in Egypt

by Miles
2017/12/19

Screen-Shot-2017-12-15-at-4.14.36-PM.png

Photographs of Egyptian Security Forces armed with 7.62x39mm CZ 807s have recently surfaced, thanks to the efforts of Egypt Defense Review and Mahmoud Gamal, both in-depth analysts of Egyptian defenseprograms. The 7.62x39mm rifles were recently seen in what appears to be a joint operation with Egyptian Paratroopers and Sa’ka special forces in Egypt. In 2013 we reported that a large contract with Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod (CZ) had taken place wherein CZ P-07 handguns, Scorpions, and 5.56x45mm CZ 805s were purchased. From the images, at the time it would appear that this was a law enforcement program to Egyptian police forces separate from the defense forces. Now, from various sources online, it looks like Egypt is actually interested in manufacturing the 807 at home, purchasing a manufacturing license from CZ. This process appears to have picked up in May of this year, and there isn’t much information beyond that. We also have a post on Egypt Defense Portal that has this to say about the technology transfer (Google Translate)-

After the announcement by Lubomír Kovaíík, the head of Czech small armsmanufacturer Česká Zbrojovka CZ during a press conference in February with the Czech newspaper Deník, that Egypt had begun negotiations with the company to transfer manufacturing technology For the CZ 807 double-caliber assault rifle (39 x 7.62 mm Soviet and 45 x 5.56 mm NATO), explaining that the conclusion of the contract depends on the results of the test of Egypt for the Venice current period and to complement the previous report we review the most important features of the gun and its technical specifications.

It must be noted that the 807 Bren is actually a dual caliber rifle, unlike the earlier 5.56x45mm NATO 805 that it is derived from. Initially comes with a lower receiver that accepts proprietary CZ 7.62x39mm magazines (and matching interchangeable barrel/bolt). These magazines are of note because they are direct insert and not at all compatible with standard Kalashnikov magazines with the “rock in” magazinerelease. Inserting a STANAG magazine insert allows the use of 5.56x45mm NATO magazines to used, along with changing out the interchangeable barrel and the bolt.

This photograph was chared on Egypt Defense Review’s Twitter feed

DQuIrT1W4AAeBBI.jpg

In addition to these two on Mahmoud Gamal’s Twitter feed-

DQuam2fX0AAYJB2.jpg

DQsk1lqX4AAkJsk.jpg

7.62x39mm CZ 807s in use by Egyptian Security Forces, Possible option to Manufacture in Egypt | thefirearmblog.com

Back
Top Bottom