What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
infantryman takes aim with his G3P4 battle rifle.

G3P4 in the picture is fitted with a Shibli TARSIER Thermal Weapon Sight. The sight has detection capabilities of up to 2.5 Km for humans & 4.0 Km for vehicles, it weighs less than 1.8 Kg and can run for more than 10 hours on 4 AA batteries.

The operating temperature of the sight is -35°C to +55°C. @Zarvan @Path-Finder @Arsalan

Why dont pakistani weapons manufacturers name their products with a cool awesome sounding name?? Like the super hornet, honey badger, raptor. Etc

I think that such names also help in marketing the product as many people worldwide would what a hawk is versus what an uqaab is??

Why dont pakistani weapons manufacturers name their products with a cool awesome sounding name?? Like the super hornet, honey badger, raptor. Etc

I think that such names also help in marketing the product as many people worldwide would what a hawk is versus what an uqaab is??
Your question is right. But you know the people who work there, they doing work for salary. I think they should have developed the rifle by themselves, if they can get nukes why they can't develop battlefield rifle, sniper and dmr.they had experience of g3 tot with little R&D wasn't possible for them to develop.

Your question is right. But you know the people who work there, they doing work for salary. I think they should have developed the rifle by themselves, if they can get nukes why they can't develop battlefield rifle, sniper and dmr.they had experience of g3 tot with little R&D wasn't possible for them to develop.
because you cannot buy a nuclear weapon but you can buy guns that is financially more viable and sensible

because you cannot buy a nuclear weapon but you can buy guns that is financially more viable and sensible
Agreed. But what if we had our own Small arms products like rifle sniper etc. We could export that and get huge $$$. But now we will give huge $$$

Because that is your westerncentric mindset and not theirs. The world is bigger than your narrow perspective.

This is the single most ridiculous statement i've heard to date, when will people like u own ur own culture, bloody mumi daddy yo yo's.

Because that is your westerncentric mindset and not theirs. The world is bigger than your narrow perspective.

Reverse psychology of ur comment could that maybe folks in Pak arms industries are too narrow minded to not have a global perspective and dnt have high aspirations.

This is the single most ridiculous statement i've heard to date, when will people like u own ur own culture, bloody mumi daddy yo yo's.
Bro dnt make this an ego issue. It was just a question in my mind that I was thinking about. Overseas Pakistanis are the largest source of remittances, foreign exchange and revenues for Pakistan. Especially for the fat customs officer standing at the airport :partay:

DErYgjJXkAEJpX9.jpg

infantryman takes aim with his G3P4 battle rifle.

G3P4 in the picture is fitted with a Shibli TARSIER Thermal Weapon Sight. The sight has detection capabilities of up to 2.5 Km for humans & 4.0 Km for vehicles, it weighs less than 1.8 Kg and can run for more than 10 hours on 4 AA batteries.

The operating temperature of the sight is -35°C to +55°C. @Zarvan @Path-Finder @Arsalan
Thats AZB DMR not G3P4

Agreed. But what if we had our own Small arms products like rifle sniper etc. We could export that and get huge $$$. But now we will give huge $$$
The replacement deal include a complete ToT with license to export to other nations, no questions asked. Once it is signed, we will practically have all rights to the rifle that we will produce. Anything that we can get from a locally developed gun.

for some odd reason SCAR looks like a toy gun to me with all that plastic on it ---- a beefed up /kitted AR got its own charm & looks bad *** ----- & personally speaking its less bulky as compared to SCAR

for some odd reason SCAR looks like a toy gun to me with all that plastic on it ---- a beefed up /kitted AR got its own charm & looks bad *** ----- & personally speaking its less bulky as compared to SCAR
Blasphemy :o::o:. Welcome to SCAR haters club:enjoy:

Reverse psychology of ur comment could that maybe folks in Pak arms industries are too narrow minded to not have a global perspective and dnt have high aspirations.

Bro dnt make this an ego issue. It was just a question in my mind that I was thinking about. Overseas Pakistanis are the largest source of remittances, foreign exchange and revenues for Pakistan. Especially for the fat customs officer standing at the airport :partay:
Typical expatriate mindset. It is not where you live but what you do that matters. You are acting like Mastan. What expertise do you have to make sort of judgments you are making? What do you know about the global weapons trade?

SCAR is GREAT on paper atleast and did well during evaluation as well. However there have been countles reports of problems with SCAR on active duty from different customers over the globe. Many forces have had problems with it. y be that is a reason that we are looking into more options in 7.56x51mm category. Plus there is the financial aspect as well. In 7.56x39mm however, it is likely that CZ will win it. Let see what happens.
i think Pakistan has enough ingenuity to fix said problems but i think the major problems are cost

SCAR will most likely get picked
yes!!!:pakistan: pakistan is finally getting modern firearms

are those pakistani soliders, if so what branch is that because ive never seen that camo before

Pakistan Army soldier takes aim with Azb DMR rifle fitted with Shibli Thermal Sight
produced by Pakistan.

19894763_1467808589932072_3218041552248838919_n.jpg
thats a G3P4 btw and are those new helmets? they look american and new and i though our helmets were different

Back
Top Bottom