What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
If u dont mind hk 417 was designed to replace g3. Samw role g3 was designed for. For me scar is to plasticy for common infantry.

HK wont sell to non NATO countries.

you clearly did not understand what I or Arsalan said.
I understood what you guys said. the army knows what its doing, it has better knowlege than all of us so i trust them.

100th post. i really enjoy this forum :partay::pdf: promotion:flame:

i didnt get a promotion?

Yes the fact is Pakistan tested the rifle in -50 to 54 C temperatures and guess what SCAR passed all the tests so yes that is the big fact and it won't change

True!
AND
the fact is that the gun faced problems everywhere else even though they also tested it but there are some issues every time the gun in inducted for field use.

Pakistan Army soldier takes aim with Azb DMR rifle fitted with Shibli Thermal Sight
produced by Pakistan.

19894763_1467808589932072_3218041552248838919_n.jpg
advanced sight , outdated gun

I understood what you guys said. the army knows what its doing, it has better knowlege than all of us so i trust them.

100th post. i really enjoy this forum :partay::pdf: promotion:flame:

i didnt get a promotion?
STOP COMPLAINING I HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE A YEAR MORE THAN YOU AND I HAVE NOT GOT PROMOTED

they should of used a differenct picture for the target. that seems inacurate. it shouldve all been in the all in the white circle
you live in the US and clearly you don't shoot, If I did then I would be at the range. The grouping of the shots is what counts not hitting bulls eye :lol:

Not everyone is an olympic shooter.
thats why its a marksman rifle!!!

you live in the US and clearly you don't shoot, If I did then I would be at the range. The grouping of the shots is what counts not hitting bulls eye :lol:
ive shot many guns, i shot a g3 once when i was 10 so that doesnt count, but i shoot M-16s AR-15 ans M4s regularly. he has a marksman rifle with a ACOG. He was also prone. I dont wanna assume the range but when i shoot at a hundred yards, prone, only the first shot is off target and then i adjust the sights and can get a group as tight as a 3-5in diameter

I Got Promoted, Its act your 101th post:p:
BS

thats why its a marksman rifle!!!

ive shot many guns, i shot a g3 once when i was 10 so that doesnt count, but i shoot M-16s AR-15 ans M4s regularly. he has a marksman rifle with a ACOG. He was also prone. I dont wanna assume the range but when i shoot at a hundred yards, prone, only the first shot is off target and then i adjust the sights and can get a group as tight as a 3-5in diameter
i remember shooting my little brother with a spud gun when we were younger

Minister Thanks Czech Republic To Support Pakistan For Getting GSP Plus Status In EU

ISLAMABAD, July 19 (APP): Minister for Defence Production, Rana Tanveer Hussain thanked Czech Republic for its consistent support to Pakistan for getting GSP plus status in the European Union (EU). The minister expressed this when Ambassador of Czech Republic, Jon Fury, called on him here and discussed new avenues of defence cooperation between the two countries, a press release said.

Secretary Defence Production Lt Gen (Retd) Muhammad Ijaz Chaudhry, was also present in the meeting. Welcoming the ambassador, the minister thanked for invitation to visit Czech Republic and expressed optimism about potential of the military and defence industrial relations between Pakistan and Czech Republic. During the meeting he said two countries share commonality of views on various issues of international importance and hoped the Czech Republic would continue to lend its support during the review process of the GSP Plus Scheme. He acknowledged the fact that both the countries had greater potential in the field of defence production which needed to be explored for the mutual benefits of the two sides.

Rana Tanveer Hussain said Pakistan is keen to promote closer partnership and meaningful defence cooperation with Czech Republic. He also hoped that Pakistan and Czech Republic would pave the way for promoting and strengthening closer defence cooperation. He offered defence industries products/services of POF, HIT, PAC and NRTC etc. The ambassador also asked that both countries are strategic partners. Czech Republic has long tradition of defence industry and reliable technology. Both countries can utilize Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed in 2010 to increase military and defence cooperation between the two countries.

Source:
http://pakchinanews.pk/minister-thanks-czech-republic-support-pakistan-getting-gsp-plus-status-eu/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom