What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
russian weopons are reliable but they are not always accurate

the CZ is OK but i like the SCAR better. so if we get a new rifle, my question is if the rifle is going to be bare or is it going to have optics, adjustable stocks, fore grips and other attachments on it. is the Pakistan army gonna give every solider a weapon with loaded attachments like the Americans or is Pakistan gonna keep it simple and give everyone a bare rifle?
look FN SCAR was the best rifle in Trials:partay::partay:. yes sights, grenade launcher and all the accessories will be obtained.

look FN SCAR was the best rifle in Trials:partay::partay:. yes sights, grenade launcher and all the accessories will be obtained.
i really hope the SCAR gets picked:yahoo:, i dont want another russian weopon. the scar is a good modern weopon

i really hope the SCAR gets picked:yahoo:, i dont want another russian weopon. the scar is a good modern weopon
have you gone through the whole thread? from the beginning? I would highly recommend it to you! It will shed light on, FN SCAR the best rifle in trials:partay::partay:

That payambir and nabuwat bs, seriously there is a limit....even fun has a threshold, have some class.
oh, sarkar. I didn't poke any fun of Nabuwat. Please have another read of that message. I am not that stupid to make mockery of Payambry or Nabuwat.

oh, sarkar. I didn't poke any fun of Nabuwat. Please have another read of that message. I am not that stupid to make mockery of Payambry or Nabuwat.
Sarkar u used the concepts to mock another individual, these things are not something u further ur sarcaism with, openly karty bhi ho aur phir manty bhi nhn ho, ap nawaz shareef to nhn ho..

Sarkar u used the concepts to mock another individual, these things are not something u further ur sarcaism with, openly karty bhi ho aur phir manty bhi nhn ho, ap nawaz shareef to nhn ho..

Sarkar, Allah knows better what I meant and only Allah will judge me! I had NO intention to make mockery. I will not discuss it further.

Sarkar, Allah knows better what I meant and only Allah will judge me! I had NO intention to make mockery. I will not discuss it further.
To yar men kon sa ap ke peche mob le ke a rha hun bhai, im not judging u or accusing u of anything niether am i doubting ur intentions, im merily stating that mistakes can happen in language and its ok to heed genuine sincere advice and correct them and ofcourse Allah will judge us all, im not claiming any moral superiority, u might a far better muslims than me...

To yar men kon sa ap ke peche mob le ke a rha hun bhai, im not judging u or accusing u of anything niether am i doubting ur intentions, im merily stating that mistakes can happen in language and its ok to heed genuine sincere advice and correct them and ofcourse Allah will judge us all, im not claiming any moral superiority, u might a far better muslims than me...
Maffi mein rakho sarkar.

russian weopons are reliable but they are not always accurate

the CZ is OK but i like the SCAR better. so if we get a new rifle, my question is if the rifle is going to be bare or is it going to have optics, adjustable stocks, fore grips and other attachments on it. is the Pakistan army gonna give every solider a weapon with loaded attachments like the Americans or is Pakistan gonna keep it simple and give everyone a bare rifle?
SCAR is GREAT on paper atleast and did well during evaluation as well. However there have been countles reports of problems with SCAR on active duty from different customers over the globe. Many forces have had problems with it. y be that is a reason that we are looking into more options in 7.56x51mm category. Plus there is the financial aspect as well. In 7.56x39mm however, it is likely that CZ will win it. Let see what happens.

SCAR is GREAT on paper atleast and did well during evaluation as well. However there have been countles reports of problems with SCAR on active duty from different customers over the globe. Many forces have had problems with it. y be that is a reason that we are looking into more options in 7.56x51mm category. Plus there is the financial aspect as well. In 7.56x39mm however, it is likely that CZ will win it. Let see what happens.

strange its been 5 minutes and there has not been a defence for FN SCAR so far.

Pakistan Army soldier takes aim with Azb DMR rifle fitted with Shibli Thermal Sight
produced by Pakistan.

19894763_1467808589932072_3218041552248838919_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom