What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
YES they showed but after that no progress there also. It seem even Baluchistan Police is not interested in getting CZ most likely Army told them about there results
will they be interested in FN SCAR?

will they be interested in FN SCAR?
SCAR even after selected won't come for Police. SCAR will come for Armed Forces and Para Military that is why I have been suggesting over and over again that if companies are ready to give TOT and most importantly permission to export we should produce more than one Rifle series.

SCAR even after selected won't come for Police. SCAR will come for Armed Forces and Para Military that is why I have been suggesting over and over again that if companies are ready to give TOT and most importantly permission to export we should produce more than one Rifle series.
No Hazrat will police warm to 7.62x39 in FN? as Balochistan police isn't interest because Army warned then that it blows up? strange thing is Army was present at the event and they waited for CZ to arrive and then after the presentation informed the police?

as everyone else has said a billion times it is not feasible to make more rifles than needed secondly when other countries can produce them under license as well.

No Hazrat will police warm to 7.62x39 in FN? as Balochistan police isn't interest because Army warned then that it blows up? strange thing is Army was present at the event and they waited for CZ to arrive and then after the presentation informed the police?

as everyone else has said a billion times it is not feasible to make more rifles than needed secondly when other countries can produce them under license as well.
Yes Army was present because Army is now slowly taking over recruitment and training of Police Force. But since that report there is total silence and in fact what I know is CZ is one company whose assault Rifles they were testing

Yes Army was present because Army is now slowly taking over recruitment and training of Police Force. But since that report there is total silence and in fact what I know is CZ is one company whose assault Rifles they were testing

so basically rumors and nothing more!

Sir in past two years in every SSG picture there is only M4. M4 seems to be new love for SSG. From that I have realized that SSG or Army had no love for 7.62 X 39 caliber only thing was after WOT specially the most easy access to a rifle they had for good CQB was type 56 so they

The weapon of choice for SSG operatives is the type 56. Which is a 7.62 calibre weapon.
M4 is used for CQB operations n that too some times.

YES they showed but after that no progress there also. It seem even Baluchistan Police is not interested in getting CZ most likely Army told them about there results

Google and you will know how good CZ Gus are seen in International market due to their performance and if CZ is show PDW and Machine gun too then CZ believe they are in pretty good position.

Ak47 variants still in use. M4s cant do what AK47s can do.

Plus they have non chinese versions of ak47s as desert fighter said.
Only AK, SSG seems to be using these days is bulgarian AR-Ms and Russian

SSG & LCB:

IjA88cS.jpg

SSG 2013 training pic

17904194_782790345217622_5538385038779337973_n.jpg

ss8.jpg

Had a chat with an SSG guy (after Shawal Ops.. he was part of it), according to him type56s were phased out and handed to LCBs... along with accessories..

And all new pics seem to collaborate it.

However Types are used for training..

Last edited:
Only AK, SSG seems to be using these days is bulgarian AR-Ms and Russian

SSG & LCB:

View attachment 410318

SSG

View attachment 410313

View attachment 410314

Had a chat with an SSG guy (after Shawal Ops.. he was part of it), according to him type56s were phased out and handed to LCBs... along with accessories..

And all new pics seem to collaborate it.

However Types are used for training..
As i said earlier ssg doesnt favors the chinese new ones. They did used the older type 56 which r more reliable ones but prefer non chinese versions.

But zarav ko kon samghayee, aik baat per arh jata hai.

Back
Top Bottom