What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
I have another :astagh:Blasphemy:astagh: from a reputable Reviewer that our Hazrat is familiar with.

cz mac.jpg

https://forum.full30.com/t/cz-807-kills-em-all/186/11

@TheOccupiedKashmir your thoughts on such :astagh::astagh:Blasphemy:astagh::astagh:from a renowned gun reviewer!!!

I always find his analysis to be right on the dot, although i must say that there is a huge difference between the tests he does on the rifles as opposed to the ones militaries do. His tests are only meant for informing US civilian market on fire-arms deemed fit for civilian use, in that particular metric most rifles would perform identical. Its only when rifles are subjected to MILSPEC tests under extremely harsh conditions for sustained periods of time at different temperature, climatic conditions etc the differences between rifles start to appear. Army's tests are vastly different and much more complex than this one.

I have another :astagh:Blasphemy:astagh: from a reputable Reviewer that our Hazrat is familiar with.

View attachment 392143

https://forum.full30.com/t/cz-807-kills-em-all/186/11

@TheOccupiedKashmir your thoughts on such :astagh::astagh:Blasphemy:astagh::astagh:from a renowned gun reviewer!!!

I always find his analysis to be right on the dot, although i must say that there is a huge difference between the tests he does on the rifles as opposed to the ones militaries do. His tests are only meant for informing US civilian market on fire-arms deemed fit for civilian use, in that particular metric most rifles would perform identical. Its only when rifles are subjected to MILSPEC tests under extremely harsh conditions for sustained periods of time at different temperature, climatic conditions etc the differences between rifles start to appear. Army's tests are vastly different and much more complex than this one.
Indeed!

sir what u think until when we can hear about results

AK-15 for 7.62x39 Variant would be the best option for Pakistan both Politically and Technically.
Also a custom Developed Variant for out 7.62x51 Calibre Assault rifle Category. Ak Variants are ruggest fail proof easy to maintain and cost effective to produce

AK-15 for 7.62x39 Variant would be the best option for Pakistan both Politically and Technically.
Also a custom Developed Variant for out 7.62x51 Calibre Assault rifle Category. Ak Variants are ruggest fail proof easy to maintain and cost effective to produce
We are looking for complete ToT and authority to export them as well. In short, we are going for the all rights to the gun. This is something that Russians are not willing to offer so AK is unlikely to come. In fact, they are not there in on going business negotiations.

We are looking for complete ToT and authority to export them as well. In short, we are going for the all rights to the gun. This is something that Russians are not willing to offer so AK is unlikely to come. In fact, they are not there in on going business negotiations.
Even if we get a Rifle series with TOT it's time we get into joint venture with companies like Caracal and develop one Rifle series on our own also.

Back
Top Bottom