What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
You will probably go for the Chinese one.
Not unless we change the caliber. I think that MPT 76 is going to make a very very strong case for itself.

You do know that your Bora won a tender and is already in service with the Pakistan Army? POF is also producing Turkish handguns.

Not unless we change the caliber. I think that MPT 76 is going to make a very very strong case for itself.

You do know that your Bora won a tender and is already in service with the Pakistan Army? POF is also producing Turkish handguns.
Yes i knew that,how long will this testing be taking,a year?

1DEXAG.gif

You will probably go for the Chinese one.

Not really QBZs have been on offer since years... Yet it's only in limited service with LEAs not military.

By Asian I meant Turkish.

The contender will solely win on merit.. We don't want to arm a million troops deployed in regions with -50 artic conditions to scorching hot deserts & forest,humid plains & marshy swampy terrain.

Months if not an year.. Depends.. It's not easy choosing a rifle fo an entire military..

MPT will most likely not get through; we have a diverse climates. From the worlds coldest and hgihest battle ground to scorching deserts, from fertile plains to wetland swamps - we need a service rifle that can bare all that.

MPT will most likely not get through; we have a diverse climates. From the worlds coldest and hgihest battle ground to scorching deserts, from fertile plains to wetland swamps - we need a service rifle that can bare all that.
Ever taken a look at Turkish climate?

As far as i know front runners are HK 417 and AK 12

What about machine gun replacements

Back
Top Bottom