What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
just when in the world Pakistan develop their own design for rifle . Pakistan is capable of doing that but i don't understand why they don't?

just when in the world Pakistan develop their own design for rifle . Pakistan is capable of doing that but i don't understand why they don't?

lack of budget for defence research and production companies

Rifle design in future will be acceptable if the bullet design have multi war heads just check on youtube future bullet design its very strong and effective no chance of survival in any case because after fire it put strong bunch no chance for second bullet fire for target..

Selection of any service rifle for Pakistan Army will and should involve factors such as rate of fire, accuracy, accuracy when barrel heats up, jamming issues, effective range, weight, cost effectiveness etc.

I may stand corrected but i have read that German Army has only temporarily replaced HK 417 with G36 owing to some issues with HK 417. Furthermore, it may cost around 10 thousand dollars a piece. However, if this is not the case and we can afford it then it should be selected. An 12, Ak 103, MPT 76, qbz 03 are not bad choice either if they show better results in areas mentioned in first para above. Regards.

H&k 416 is now replaced by Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR) in many NATO sf, consider FN SCAR if you have money and FN have allowed their product to pakistan.
4375f3a0f828e27cd944ae4c9a963568-d2t87ey.jpg

FN-SCAR1.jpg

United_States_Navy_SEALs_124.jpg

A_coalition_Special_Operations_Forces_member_fires_his_sniper_rifle_from_a_hilltop_during_a_firefight_near_Nawa_Garay_village_%28120403-N-MY805-202%29.jpg

United_States_Navy_SEALs_81.jpg

513.jpg

United_States_Navy_SEALs_121.jpg
Scar has a lot of recoil and its expensive , dont u play Call of duty ?

sir, equation will be same if you assault rifle from foreign vendor say hk-417 rifle which is expensive and you will buy these rifles in hundreds of thousands in quantity,

but on other hand what has come out from R&D will be nearly 5x less expensive than these hk-417.. but R&D takes time.

We should examine every riffle carefully , Cause we dont want our riffles to end up like the Insas program failure . :guns:

HK 417 is suitable for pak

Remember its not only army uses it

Pak marines
Pak rangers
Pak FC
Pak special police unit
Pak Ant narcotic force
Pak airforce
Paknavy

Back
Top Bottom