What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Good zarvaan AK 12 SCAR MPT 76 and HK 417 all are best but i would pick A 12 and HK 417 for my army

i think G 4 rifle. i would like G 4 rifle as american j 16.

Time to teach our jawans marksmanship and the concept of one shot one kill...and give them all scoped bolt guns with a larger caliber.

As it is now fully confirmed that Pakistan has decided to replace G3 with a new standard weapon. For this a board of Army officers led by a Major General will evaluate all major Guns used by leading militaries in the world and one of them will be chosen for Pakistan so it's time to discuss potential candidates and their features.
By the way MPT-76 are first to come for evaluation.
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @balixd @Icarus @kaonalpha @syedali73 @Sulman Badshah @Wolfhound @nair @SpArK @GURU DUTT @Imran Khan @Arsalan @RescueRanger @Bratva @Slav Defence @ajpirzada @DESERT FIGHTER @
Any updates yet?

Not a great idea to share specific details .. Bet let's say they are of European and "Asian" origin.

Ok brother :) do let me know if you knew and when its safe to disclose :)
I could have ask my family friend but last i heard that he is posted in trouble area :P
he's busy hunting Talibooni's :D

Time to teach our jawans marksmanship and the concept of one shot one kill...and give them all scoped bolt guns with a larger caliber.

Already done.. G3 based DMRs (apart from Dragonovs [limited in service with army -- but main DMR for Paramil forces) are already in service]... Meanwhile another indigenous Bolt action sniper is probably undergoing production as we speak.. @balixd. Would have more on its production.

Hasnt the G-3 already been replaced by the AK Chinese clone? Because those are the only rfiles i'm seeing now.

The Type-56s have replaced the MP-5s...

MP-5s are being phased out.

Modified G3Ms are in service with army and Paramil.. Meanwhile the shorter G3S are also being issued to Paramil and police.

Any updates yet?

I can confirm about the Turkish gun MPT-76.. It is indeed a contender... @RAMPAGE. @T-123456. @Sinan.

@Zarvan. Mullah I don't know if it's wise to make such things public..

Back
Top Bottom