What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
@Path-Finder

SCAR was the best performing rifle in tests. Manuals have been given to officers and POF will soon mass produce it and provide it to army,paramilitary,police etc.
Price ? We can afford it,our army officers didn't wake up one day and said "Hey,let's organize a tender". Everything was planned. CZ and other rifles exploded.
-
Credit must be given to @Zarvan on how he's well defending his baby,the SCAR. If he defends it so well,I wonder how is he defending Pakistan. :partay:
Just to add; Its like buying a car you are investing money for 40 years, and USSOCOM GIGN are inexperienced and unable to handle the finest creation like SCAR. CZ blewup and Beretta tried to Bribe and ARX weighs 1kg more than the official stated figures.

actually SCAR won before the trials had even finished :partay::partay::partay:

@django

Just to add; Its like buying a car you are investing money for 40 years, and USSOCOM GIGN are inexperienced and unable to handle the finest creation like SCAR. CZ blewup and Beretta tried to Bribe and ARX weighs 1kg more than the official stated figures.

actually SCAR won before the trials had even finished :partay::partay::partay:

@django

You know he was initially obsessed with MPT-76:agree::agree: then all of a sudden he saw the SCAR and love at first sight:lol::lol::lol:

Final talks to have contract have begun

How long it is going to take especially since you told us about distribution of SCAR brochure as future rifle. Also, are we going to select SCAR for all the categories or SCAR along-with CZ for the respective calibers. These talks are only with FN-H or anyone else too?

In short and precise please.

You guys dont get it, do you?
There is no proof, no confirmation and one is unlikely until an actual deal is signed and we are ready to go into production. Till that time everybody is speculating, some using logic, some using some real information and others using facebook (jo naam ha itemaad ka). So forget any confirmation or proof being shared.
People will keep talking about videos and exploding guns but infact they know 5hit. All there info is based on stories told to them by facebook accounts they follow. However they can and will keep repeating it like a parrort just ignoring the point that they cannot base all there claims and present them with certanities just because one person told them all that. Just forget that anything positive is coming from this. It have nothing to do with any actual info. but its all about personal wish and ego.

On other hand, if you go by logic and some bits and peices of info available you will find that till now, this is what have happened.
  1. CZ Bern seem to be leading the way in 7.62x39mm.
  2. Any official documentation work, MoU, LoU have been signed with CZ alone.
  3. CZ did offered brought ine 7.62x51mm gun to the table, absolutely no idea how much important that development is. All we can do is speculate.
  4. SCAR is an excellent platform but have a very troubled history with over half a dozen rejections, both on financial account and performance based. All that matters.
  5. While SCAR is good it offer relatively similar capability as offered by some other guns and much lower price. THAT HAVE ALWAYS MATTERED.
  6. SCAR have been a priority in x51 category but the CZ leads in x39 and have a x51 option as well (and dealing with one supplier may play some role here) and things are quite mute on the whole procurement process (budget approaching). SCAR is also reported be be coming with an x39 in few months ( Again, dealing with one supplier may be attractive here)
I hope this will help.

P.S. If enough people agree with this post, thank and rate this positive, confirmed of this support I may even start quoting all these points as absolutel certain information on other threads. :P

That is how it have been friends.
I mean, to be fair, I'm also skeptical that both the 7.62 and the 5.56 will both get replacements. I have this nagging feeling that the G-3 replacement may actually be postponed for another 10 years, in favor of quickly replacing the type 56.

I mean, to be fair, I'm also skeptical that both the 7.62 and the 5.56 will both get replacements. I have this nagging feeling that the G-3 replacement may actually be postponed for another 10 years, in favor of quickly replacing the type 56.
you have a very valid theory! x51 is not being used widely other than DMR and SAW. 300blackout which is considered Frankenstein offspring of x39 & 556 is being touted to replace 556. replacing just Type 56 for now makes complete sense!

Last edited:
For crying out aloud SCAR-L failed in it's accuracy tests according to "sources" yet you are happily advocating it for SSG and I am not even going to mention the US Rangers or Colombians and Peruvians.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

SCAR was the best performing rifle in tests :partay::partay::partay::partay::partay:
It didn't failed in our trials so How it passed most severe conditions if it failed around the world. Please answer me from your wisdom

Pakistan is more interested in replacing G3 than replacing Type 56 as a matter of fact Army may drop 7.62 X 39 caliber

How long it is going to take especially since you told us about distribution of SCAR brochure as future rifle. Also, are we going to select SCAR for all the categories or SCAR along-with CZ for the respective calibers. These talks are only with FN-H or anyone else too?

In short and precise please.
Not very long going for a Rifle is 50 year investment. We are using G3 for 50 years now so replacement deal taking time

So I guess I am not the only one who was gullible enough to get swayed by his derwishry :lol::lol::lol::lol:truthfully I was all on board the SCAR until you started to expose his arguments, all he had was to fall back on mysterious unnamed unverifiable "sources":p:lol:
He exposed nothing and SCAR has won all Pakistani trials if people are so innocent that they think a Rifle which passed tests in 50 C to -50 C temperature failed tests in less severe conditions than nothing can be done about this behavior

It didn't failed in our trials so How it passed most severe conditions if it failed around the world. Please answer me from your wisdom
Zarvan, Zarvan.....Zarvan more claims upon claims, please provide us folks with an official link which states your "jaa-nay-man" passed all tests with flying colours??????? the bitter truth for you is US Rangers with all the immense resources at their disposal switched back to M4, that is the bitter truth. It is a bloody failure, more and more are rejecting it, I have a feeling it will turn out to be the Belgian SA-80:agree::agree::agree:....... @Path-Finder

Zarvan, Zarvan.....Zarvan more claims upon claims, please provide us folks with an official link which states your "jaa-nay-man" passed all tests with flying colours??????? the bitter truth for you is US Rangers with all the immense resources at their disposal switched back to M4, that is the bitter truth. It is a bloody failure, more and more are rejecting it, I have a feeling it will turn out to be the Belgian SA-80:agree::agree::agree:....... @Path-Finder
Well Rangers switched back to M4 not because SCAR was't a better rifle but they bring up cost issue. It's bloody good Rifle which passed all our tests and tell me one other country which tests rifle in conditions ranging from -50 C to 50 C temperature other than Pakistan and India. And many Special Forces around the world are adopting SCAR L and SCAR H. More and more Special Forces are adopting SCAR if you are so blind in your hatred than I can do nothing about that.

Come what may he is fixated on SCAR no matter how much proof and evidence you bring they will deny it. Hazrat couldn't answer the question on why USSOCOM shelved it so he took the financial route for a nation loaded with money. The chap from Colombia who says he is experienced with SCAR is not acceptable and point out the debacle in Peru. France is the latest country to reject it.

Now France is a country which has high Alps mountains where temperatures drop to -50C then it has overseas base in Djibouti where temperatures reach up to +60C but it didn't win.

Hazrat will say these people US French Peruvian need to submit a report to him explaining the failure to be acceptable. 2 nations adopted one has shelved it the other has been bribed by FN.

Car example is another ploy of our Hazrat now if a car passes its road test and you buy it. I gave my example but if a car like the rifle passes the test. But then it comes under daily scrutiny at the hands of the driver or soldier. Now test are NOT a true reflection of how it will fair the daily abuse at the hands of a soldier. The trials are merely set to see if it matches a set perceived or arbitrary limitations. Two completely different things trial and daily use!!!

An investment of 3 decades that nation will pay via taxes for a weapon NOT being widely adopted after mass rejection is our Hazrats sanity prevailing. Its not like Hazrat paid or spent his own money.

Well Rangers switched back to M4 not because SCAR was't a better rifle but they bring up cost issue. It's bloody good Rifle which passed all our tests and tell me one other country which tests rifle in conditions ranging from -50 C to 50 C temperature other than Pakistan and India. And many Special Forces around the world are adopting SCAR L and SCAR H. More and more Special Forces are adopting SCAR if you are so blind in your hatred than I can do nothing about that.
Hazrat come with a better excuse the US is not broke that it couldn't afford few SCAR for ther spec ops.

It seems to be like you are narcissistic we have to repeat the same thing again and again.

Come what may he is fixated on SCAR no matter how much proof and evidence you bring they will deny it. Hazrat couldn't answer the question on why USSOCOM shelved it so he took the financial route for a nation loaded with money. The chap from Colombia who says he is experienced with SCAR is not acceptable and point out the debacle in Peru. France is the latest country to reject it.

Now France is a country which has high Alps mountains where temperatures drop to -50C then it has overseas base in Djibouti where temperatures reach up to +60C but it didn't win.

Hazrat will say these people US French Peruvian need to submit a report to him explaining the failure to be acceptable. 2 nations adopted one has shelved it the other has been bribed by FN.

Car example is another ploy of our Hazrat now if a car passes its road test and you buy it. I gave my example but if a car like the rifle passes the test. But then it comes under daily scrutiny at the hands of the driver or soldier. Now test are NOT a true reflection of how it will fair the daily abuse at the hands of a soldier. The trials are merely set to see if it matches a set perceived or arbitrary limitations. Two completely different things trial and daily use!!!

An investment of 3 decades that nation will pay via taxes for a weapon NOT being widely adopted after mass rejection is our Hazrats sanity prevailing. Its not like Hazrat paid or spent his own money.

Hazrat come with a better excuse the US is not broke that it couldn't afford few SCAR for ther spec ops.

It seems to be like you are narcissistic we have to repeat the same thing again and again.
Pakistani trials are biggest proof of SCAR performance we tested it worst possible condition where wars are fought and only Pakistan and India are craziest Armies whose soldiers are deployed in areas where there is -50 C temperature and than there is area where temperature is as high as 50 C. I am not at denial mode you just because of me hate SCAR this shows your views about defence and I can only laugh at your amusing thoughts. SCAR is coming and all sources are confirming it not just @Horus confusion is about Type 56. SCAR may also come up with its 7.62 X 39 version and if it passes test we would go for it also other wise may be some other rifle or we may drop 7.62 X 39 because if you have noticed SSG and SSGN and LCB are mostly using M4 now which is 5.56 X 45 caliber.

Hazrat everyone is laughing at you, sorry but you are running on a empty tank and that is why you are repeating old baloney with nothing new. So unless you have thought of something new. I am going to sleep and till tomorrow. SCAR is the best rifle in Trials :partay::partay::partay:
I really want this to end, Man @Zarvan bro you taking it to far............... Just for once think what if final talks fails ????????
@django and @Path-Finder yaar please you 2 stop ,,,,,,,,,,, Please , please , He not going to stop........... can you guys :angel::angel::angel: Abbay yaar abb Shaib Ke Jann Lo gay kiya!!!!!!!!!!:p::p:

Back
Top Bottom