What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Did I say that? I said is this official trial result? I know you will dance to this Hazrat as the absolute truth however I am not convinced I want multiple sources to verify it.
Man you are really amusing and yes these are official results now I am interested to know about winter trials

Man you are really amusing and yes these are official results now I am interested to know about winter trials
No one is doubting you. You will believe that straight away but I want same thing to verified officially. Now you have been provided extra material for cheerleading you do your thing and the sensible members will do theirs.

No one is doubting you. You will believe that straight away but I want same thing to verified officially. Now you have been provided extra material for cheerleading you do your thing and the sensible members will do theirs.
Sir please feel free to get it verified from anywhere you like

Sir please feel free to get it verified from anywhere you like
No Hazrat i am not going to rely on the social media expertise but rather wait for the official announcement. Every time horus appears the story gets even weirder. Thus I take everything with a pinch of salt.

Now France is a country which has high Alps mountains where temperatures drop to -50C then it has overseas base in Djibouti where temperatures reach up to +60C but it didn't win.

Hazrat will say these people US French Peruvian need to submit a report to him explaining the failure to be acceptable. 2 nations adopted one has shelved it the other has been bribed by FN.

The French special forces literally switched from the SCAR to the 416 and not because of cost issues...... but because it had recurrent defects and some parts were very fragile and easily breakable. The rifle has still some defects that FN still didn't resolve.

The 416 was tested in every environments possible,mountains,deserts,jungle etc. and it's not for nothing every special forces units are using it and now the regular forces will use it.

Sorry,but the USSOCOM switching back from the SCAR to the M4 for cost issues seems BS to me. How would Pakistan afford it if the Americans can't ? :sick:

The French special forces literally switched from the SCAR to the 416 and not because of cost issues...... but because it had recurrent defects and some parts were very fragile and easily breakable. The rifle has still some defects that FN still didn't resolve.

The 416 was tested in every environments possible,mountains,deserts,jungle etc. and it's not for nothing every special forces units are using it and now the regular forces will use it.

Sorry,but the USSOCOM switching back from the SCAR to the M4 for cost issues seems BS to me. How would Pakistan afford it if the Americans can't ? :sick:
Ask USA where they are spending money in Pakistan soldiers family when he is martyred gets pension plots agricultural land and his children free education and free health care in Army hospitals but many of USA retired soldiers die on roads so ask USA where are they spending there money

I really want this to end, Man @Zarvan bro you taking it to far............... Just for once think what if final talks fails ????????
@django and @Path-Finder yaar please you 2 stop ,,,,,,,,,,, Please , please , He not going to stop........... can you guys :angel::angel::angel: Abbay yaar abb Shaib Ke Jann Lo gay kiya!!!!!!!!!!:p::p:
Chacha ji we are all into our rifle trials with incredible anticipation. It's the passionate love of SCAR that our Hazrat is displaying. While the rest of us are driven by fact finding. That is the difference

Chacha ji we are all into our rifle trials with incredible anticipation. It's the passionate love of SCAR that our Hazrat is displaying. While the rest of us are driven by fact finding. That is the difference
Honestly I do love both scar and CZ , but as you said we have to fallow facts and figures , Its not only Rifle its 40 to 50 years of Future of Our Armed Forces and Fire Power .
That is Y I said Pakistan will only go with those campiness which provides R&D in Future development (just say like after 25 years) . And some miner faults could be taken care in future .
Its look like we have to wait longer then this year........ But who knows..............

Last edited:

Not sure what more one can say Rifle selection is the most important part of a state's defence as that is the tool a soldier will use to further national goals. I am sure France tested it thoroughly. Money grows on trees in Pakistan if Pentagon couldn't afford it :partay:

@Path-Finder

The info. regarding performance of each competitor is usually kept secret because it is 'commercially sensitive'. PA will never officially release this information.

There is no way we can verify those claims either. OEM's do spread rumours against their competitors.

Beretta and CZ have been accused of cheating. But, SCAR was the best in trials. :agree:

Ask USA where they are spending money in Pakistan soldiers family when he is martyred gets pension plots agricultural land and his children free education and free health care in Army hospitals but many of USA retired soldiers die on roads so ask USA where are they spending there money

What has the budget of the USSOCOM to do with the veterans affairs ?

The day Pakistani trials started, some people started lobbying for SCAR on defence.pk :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom