What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Not official. For that I'd have to reveal the source. :D
By the way after seeing the results well I backoff from suggesting that we should try to resolve issues of BREN and Beretta and produce them also but instead it's time we send a delegation to Russia and request putin to convince AK company to give TOT of there AKs and we should test AK-15 and AK-400. If pass test produce them in Pakistan.

ak_15.jpg

AK-15

Screen-Shot-2016-05-13-at-8.40.55-PM.png

AK-400

By the way after seeing the results well I backoff from suggesting that we should try to resolve issues of BREN and Beretta and produce them also but instead it's time we send a delegation to Russia and request putin to convince AK company to give TOT of there AKs and we should test AK-15 and AK-400. If pass test produce them in Pakistan.

ak_15.jpg

AK-15

Screen-Shot-2016-05-13-at-8.40.55-PM.png

AK-400
:sarcastic::sarcastic:
"it's time we send a delegation to Russia and request putin to convince AK company to give TOT of there AKs"
:drag::drag:

Yes Putin is giving ToT's on AK's :omghaha:This is Russia not Soviet Union :cuckoo:

:sarcastic::sarcastic:
"it's time we send a delegation to Russia and request putin to convince AK company to give TOT of there AKs"
:drag::drag:

Yes Putin is giving ToT's on AK's :omghaha:This is Russia not Soviet Union :cuckoo:
Russia has given TOT to several countries before and they still act like same when it comes to there on Governance. We have Police to equip

Russia has given TOT to several countries before and they still act like same when it comes to there on Governance. We have Police to equip
Hazrat AK failed our Trial? Only SCAR won so why not wait for x39 SCAR? The difference between these new AK is they have improved recoil characteristics. But they are built from same stamp sheet metal as the AK as per your source failed the Trials!!!

I think Army will drop x39 altogether and stick with x51. MP5 can be replaced with 13 inch barrel for x51 SCAR which can be installed in the field within a few minutes to carry out cqb ops. Every standard scar can be switched to any barrel length.

Hazrat AK failed our Trial? Only SCAR won so why not wait for x39 SCAR? The difference between these new AK is they have improved recoil characteristics. But they are built from same stamp sheet metal as the AK as per your source failed the Trials!!!

And finally our missing mod return thanks a lot for returning Sir

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @The Eagle Please free to study the results Sir @Army research @django
Zarvan you dont seem to get the point do you? even though it us plain and simple english.

On one side, it is the number of reports by international militaries, the facts how SCAR was not selected by some after trials and facts how some have shelved it after procurement.
On other hand, we are here in intermet and telling and guessing the results of our trials
THEN, YOU MENTIINED THE SHADY DEALS
So just tell me what one should beleive in?
That GIGN have actually not selected scar and that is true
or
whatever is told to us in internet and facebook

what will be your logical choice between the two?

I am asking a plain and simple to the point question and expect a straight forward option where you can tell what you will choose from the two options given.

I think Army will drop x39 altogether and stick with x51. MP5 can be replaced with 13 inch barrel for x51 SCAR which can be installed in the field within a few minutes to carry out cqb ops. Every standard scar can be switched to any barrel length.
Am I being trolled!

7.62x39mm is not going anywhere. There is evidence which indicates 7.62x39mm will see increased usage by PA in the future.

Last year, a new plant was opened to manufacture 7.62x39mm ammo.

7.62x51mm FN SCAR CQB variant replacing MP5 is :lol::lol::lol:.

7.62x39mm is not going anywhere. There is evidence which indicates 7.62x39mm will see increased usage by PA in the future.

Last year, a new plant was opened to manufacture 7.62x39mm.

7.62x51mm FN SCAR CQB variant replacing MP5 is :lol::lol::lol:
I think this thread is a open troll zone do as much trolling as you like :partay::partay::partay:. If Horus does it so can we!

POF brass mill is for ammmo export.

CQBs only requirement is 13" barrel not the caliber. The SSG is using an M-4 commando for CQB ops in 5.56mm. SCAR on the other hand is the only rifle in the tender which accepts any barrel length. Technically, a SCAR can be switched from a battle rifle to a CQB rifle or the other way around. POF is already producing a CQB variant of G-3 called G-3M with a 13" barrel, chambered in 7.62x51. Its a battle tested platform and working very well for Paramilitary. Similarly the Army is using x39 for CQB. Only thing you need to do is to better educate yourself. This is a debate platform and if you continue to ridicule members, you'll be locked out.

Last year, a new plant was opened to manufacture 7.62x39mm ammo.

7.62x51mm FN SCAR CQB variant replacing MP5 is :lol::lol::lol:.

Army has no real choice for x39 so far as both leading contestants have failed. They really wanted the AK-103 but Russians aren't keen on TOT. Both SCAR and ARX x39 platforms aren't ready yet. IMO Army is getting rid of 9mm ammo for CQB hence the MP-5 is going out to Paramilitary and Police. x39 is hanging in the balance. If my assessment is correct, the Army might go for a single caliber. There are indications that the U.S Army might also adopt x51 as a standard caliber.

Am I being trolled!

Zarvan you dont seem to get the point do you? even though it us plain and simple english.

On one side, it is the number of reports by international militaries, the facts how SCAR was not selected by some after trials and facts how some have shelved it after procurement.
On other hand, we are here in intermet and telling and guessing the results of our trials
THEN, YOU MENTIINED THE SHADY DEALS
So just tell me what one should beleive in?
That GIGN have actually not selected scar and that is true
or
whatever is told to us in internet and facebook

what will be your logical choice between the two?

I am asking a plain and simple to the point question and expect a straight forward option where you can tell what you will choose from the two options given.
Which country tested the rifle in 54 C temperature well I say no one and SCAR passed so ask those countries what crap they did
@Horus

Only thing you need to do is to better educate yourself. This is a debate platform and if you continue to ridicule members, you'll be locked out.

I too hate this thread now! Happy discussions.

This is a discussion not a boxing match. Accusing other members of 'lobbying' for xyz OEM, or ridiculing posts out of own ignorance is uncalled for. State an opinion and let others do the same.
You honor Objection! We do that 'however' can you explain the phenomenon of Zarvan? We for lover nor money can understand him! We all state an opinion BUT there is opinion and there is bias. There is over 270 pages of Bias.

I ask you because he holds you in high esteem.

Back
Top Bottom