What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Other then the cost issue
If PA Selects Scar did they Agree to give the TOT of it and to produce it in the POF Pakistan???
Yes also permission to export SCAR

Other then the cost issue
If PA Selects Scar did they Agree to give the TOT of it and to produce it in the POF Pakistan???
These terms are being offered by all three main guys. SCAR and Beretta and BREN

Well first of with SCAR we are getting all versions including Sniper Guns. Secondly we are getting FN Minimi thirdly we are getting handguns. In other worlds all the weapons a soldier carries. As for Beretta well it failed the accuracy test and BREN blasted during the test. And right now we are not looking for a Rifle with 5.56 X 45 category.

Don't ever think that we are fool to keep ARX in top qualifier as second best, still after whatever you claimed. Frankly speaking, there are certain things into play and as said, ARX is still a competitor then I will keep it as qualified as second best. However, speaking of first and second best, we don't have any official statement in this regard not even the guys from FN-H. Sometimes, what things appear to be, are not what they are like a tea whitener is not milk.

SCAR is the best refile, even sometimes I repeat it while sleeping due to continues repetition on this thread, but still there are certain things kept in view as well as other goodies/bonuses too. Do you have any credible source etc to say as what FN-H offered as complete package and the same is number one in trials. You are merely looking at best performed yet others sees various things beside performance. SCAR performed well but if the same failed to offer a sweet deal like others of second best, I have no regret seeing ARX as selected. BTW, observations to be based upon development, inked material through credible sources rather some anonymous messages. Trust me, only high ranked discusses the topic and may have some sort of info that lower ranks could be clueless in this regard due to sensitivity, a future program as well as involved budget.

Let's assume, ARX is not just offering whatever offered by the FN-H but is leading due to couple of more offers for other forces/goodies/equipment, if this contract goes well with Italy then why would I chose a limited offer for expensive gear than affordable offer with more bonuses. That was the reason of the post as what I observed to express or to know about by members here.

Don't ever think that we are fool to keep ARX in top qualifier as second best, still after whatever you claimed. Frankly speaking, there are certain things into play and as said, ARX is still a competitor then I will keep it as qualified as second best. However, speaking of first and second best, we don't have any official statement in this regard not even the guys from FN-H. Sometimes, what things appear to be, are not what they are like a tea whitener is not milk.

SCAR is the best refile, even sometimes I repeat it while sleeping due to continues repetition on this thread, but still there are certain things kept in view as well as other goodies/bonuses too. Do you have any credible source etc to say as what FN-H offered as complete package and the same is number one in trials. You are merely looking at best performed yet others sees various things beside performance. SCAR performed well but if the same failed to offer a sweet deal like others of second best, I have no regret seeing ARX as selected. BTW, observations to be based upon development, inked material through credible sources rather some anonymous messages. Trust me, only high ranked discusses the topic and may have some sort of info that lower ranks could be clueless in this regard due to sensitivity, a future program as well as involved budget.

Let's assume, ARX is not just offering whatever offered by the FN-H but is leading due to couple of more offers for other forces/goodies/equipment, if this contract goes well with Italy then why would I chose a limited offer for expensive gear than affordable offer with more bonuses. That was the reason of the post as what I observed to express or to know about by members here.
Soldiers who tested are not much impressed with Beretta ARX 200 and it failed the accuracy tests and as for offer FN are pretty much offering a great deal all version in fact there 7.62 X 39 is also coming for testing and also Sniper Guns and HandGuns and not forget world famous Minimi both Infantry version and Special Forces version

Soldiers who tested are not much impressed with Beretta ARX 200 and it failed the accuracy tests and as for offer FN are pretty much offering a great deal all version in fact there 7.62 X 39 is also coming for testing and also Sniper Guns and HandGuns and not forget world famous Minimi both Infantry version and Special Forces version

Who said that?

All of the offers are Guns only. You totally missed the point in my post. If ARX failed accuracy, why is it still second best even if to go by your words? If ARX is still as second best (using second best due to continuously spoken on forum only) then something is good with it. Trials means test it, if it failed once then they came back with solution and what if the same satisfied the Soldier hence, kept as possible option. The term First and Second best would have been used for field trials only but when it comes to the table and offering package, who knows which leads the way. Only firing the bullets cannot approve the same as leading the contract though one can say that, SCAR proved to be the leading Rifle in field yet its possibility in view of contract clauses and offers, is to be seen or unknown. You cannot claim something like this that Army itself is keeping it away from public domain.

Who said that?

All of the offers are Guns only. You totally missed the point in my post. If ARX failed accuracy, why is it still second best even if to go by your words? If ARX is still as second best (using second best due to continuously spoken on forum only) then something is good with it. Trials means test it, if it failed once then they came back with solution and what if the same satisfied the Soldier hence, kept as possible option. The term First and Second best would have been used for field trials only but when it comes to the table and offering package, who knows which leads the way. Only firing the bullets cannot approve the same as leading the contract though one can say that, SCAR proved to be the leading Rifle in field yet its possibility in view of contract clauses and offers, is to be seen or unknown. You cannot claim something like this that Army itself is keeping it away from public domain.
Because there were only two rifles in X 51 category one was SCAR H and one was Beretta ARX 200 and we are looking for Rifles mainly we are not looking for optics right now. Right Army focus is on getting new Assault Rifle and handguns and Machine Guns. Than we would focus on optics and grenade launchers and for that mostly likely we are going to Turkish companies like 3E EOS and Aselsan and who says that I think you need to check with Mr @Horus yourself and I have other sources also which I can't share here they include Army officers and other close guys.

As for Beretta it failed the accuracy test only it passed all other tests and that accuracy test issue can be resolved with some effort.

FN Minimi SPW 5.56, Suriye.

C9dH2OUWsAE-WV4.jpg

As for Beretta it failed the accuracy test only it passed all other tests and that accuracy test issue can be resolved with some effort.

The only concern that I received accurately on my post, is the thing as you stated above. Where an issue can be resolved by manufacturer that means, no complaint with only accuracy area of ARX. In the end, it makes it as perfect as SCAR then it comes to the attractive package being offered by both the manufacturers and IMO, Italian holds more ground in this Area. SCAR in France case and then with US did not end well. I did not point about optics at all as Guns, optics, its relevant gears wouldn't be whole package by the suppliers but Italian's bags could be filled with many more things for other forces as they can convince by starting with Army, to save this contract and compromise a bit of profit in single contract that can be recovered in other contracts.

I understand what Horus told and can imagine, how much he holds back due to many reason unknown.

Italians helped upgrade POF, wasn't useless as IMO, they scored first point in this regard. Till now, contract table isn't set for single supplier but nothing finalized and still there are many possibilities that we cannot be that sure about new Rifle.

The only concern that I received accurately on my post, is the thing as you stated above. Where an issue can be resolved by manufacturer that means, no complaint with only accuracy area of ARX. In the end, it makes it as perfect as SCAR then it comes to the attractive package being offered by both the manufacturers and IMO, Italian holds more ground in this Area. SCAR in France case and then with US did not end well. I did not point about optics at all as Guns, optics, its relevant gears wouldn't be whole package by the suppliers but Italian's bags could be filled with many more things for other forces as they can convince by starting with Army, to save this contract and compromise a bit of profit in single contract that can be recovered in other contracts.

Italians helped upgrade POF, wasn't useless as IMO, they scored first point in this regard.
SCAR passed all our tests and it ended well for us. In tests and in IDEX 2017 they are given a green signal go check it yourself Sir. And SCAR is offering better package to us as we are testing both Machine Guns and HandGuns also and we would also get Sniper versions of SCAR. So a great package and France tested it's L version although we are also satisfied with L version of SCAR. I forgot Carbine version will also come

@The Eagle you just got everything well versed repeated back to you!

SCAR passed all our tests and it ended well for us. In tests and in IDEX 2017 they are given a green signal go check it yourself Sir. And SCAR is offering better package to us as we are testing both Machine Guns and HandGuns also and we would also get Sniper versions of SCAR. So a great package and France tested it's L version although we are also satisfied with L version of SCAR. I forgot Carbine version will also come
Hazrat what green signal was given in IDEX 2017? please share it with us!!

For crying out aloud SCAR-L failed in it's accuracy tests according to "sources" yet you are happily advocating it for SSG and I am not even going to mention the US Rangers or Colombians and Peruvians.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

SCAR was the best performing rifle in tests :partay::partay::partay::partay::partay:

SCAR is toast lol.
For crying out aloud SCAR-L failed in it's accuracy tests according to "sources" yet you are happily advocating it for SSG and I am not even going to mention the US Rangers or Colombians and Peruvians.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

SCAR was the best performing rifle in tests :partay::partay::partay::partay::partay:

@Path-Finder

SCAR was the best performing rifle in tests. Manuals have been given to officers and POF will soon mass produce it and provide it to army,paramilitary,police etc.
Price ? We can afford it,our army officers didn't wake up one day and said "Hey,let's organize a tender". Everything was planned. CZ and other rifles exploded.
-
Credit must be given to @Zarvan on how he's well defending his baby,the SCAR. If he defends it so well,I wonder how is he defending Pakistan. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom