What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
I seriously can't get it what this But-Shikan is talking about ?? Is he suggesting we are going for more than two 7.62 Caliber Assault Rifles or what ?
lets hope IDEAS 2016 can put the speculations for the past year to rest and we get the answer we want.

FYI ... FN Herstal is not participating in IDEAS 2016.
this statement speaks volumes!!

tumblr_nsnwy0BkAY1syxw5fo1_500.jpg

1bd3695f6efe7a27ac1dc8086e31a33607a1f7a6dfd52594b2b9f2f56929d203_1.jpg

bc433bab4dc9c4b261097100d1d415e3.jpg

I'd be very disappointed if Lyra doesn't come up with a SPC at IDEAS 2018.
It is highly probable to make it to the show this time. The interesting thing will be to notice whether the army go for a bulk deal. I still feel that we are not in mood to making this a standard issue anytime soon. :( It will remain like a few issued to the unit they using it with out going special operations team.

It is highly probable to make it to the show this time. The interesting thing will be to notice whether the army go for a bulk deal. I still feel that we are not in mood to making this a standard issue anytime soon. :( It will remain like a few issued to the unit they using it with out going special operations team.
The Lyra 'Combat Bulletproof Jacket' was adopted quite widely, I've seen photos of those in use all throughout Zarb-e-Azb. SPC may be a little riskier to push due to the ergonomic profile, but the combat shirt units - i.e. SOF and LCB - would adopt it, they're already sporting the right fatigues.

The Lyra 'Combat Bulletproof Jacket' was adopted quite widely, I've seen photos of those in use all throughout Zarb-e-Azb. SPC may be a little riskier to push due to the ergonomic profile, but the combat shirt units - i.e. SOF and LCB - would adopt it, they're already sporting the right fatigues.
As a standard issue you think? For all personal? That is what i am not so sure about otherwise i do agree that carrier is a good one and will suite us perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom