What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
He knows that already.:sarcastic:
Its hard to beat the Italians,in such deals.

If that is true then ARX-200 will not the only weapon which will come to Pakistan, there will be other high end systems coming too, because Italy is showing many of it's available systems to Pakistani military and all of those they make too.

Interesting this snippet from the redditt site like;

Beretta licked up to a few Finnish politicians (including the current defence minister) by offering "assembly" of the ARX-160 by Sako (part of Beretta these days) in Finland.

Dumb politicians and media that doesn't know jack shit about firearms love the damn thing and have dubbed it as a "super rifle" that would bring jobs to Finland (assembling parts kits basically... lol).

The army hates the bulky plastic piece of shit and wants nothing to do with it.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

We will have to see if ARX200 is better than 160!

8bfcdacbgw1f9a9u7j8baj22io1w0u0x-jpg.347566

@Zarvan what do you think of this?:undecided: available in multiple chambering!

Bro SCAR had performed best. SCAR was way ahead in performance as compared to other rifles. Now talks are taking place for both SCAR and Berreta and first preference is SCAR.
Bro mere bachey I am ex PA scar was rejected because of price and TOT....Long back back.

Bro mere bachey I am ex PA scar was rejected because of price and TOT....Long back back.
Bro talks are taking place for SCAR as we speak. It was never rejected. We knew about the price before starting the trials.

Bro talks are taking place for SCAR as we speak. It was never rejected. We knew about the price before starting the trials.
Price was offered pr quoted 13500 USD and now tell me should we pay that price with service life of 5000 rounds even in semi fire configuration/selection?

Price was offered pr quoted 13500 USD and now tell me should we pay that price with service life of 5000 rounds even in semi fire configuration/selection?
Bro first that is not the price secondly with TOT coming it would reduce a lot. SCAR and Berreta are not cheap Rifles but we knew it before we started testing them and now these two shortlisted and talks for both of them are taking place. One would be selected. 13500 USA dollars is definately not the price

interesting! because some members here have given info about the trials but the info provided was months ago and nothing more has come out regarding current trials. SCAR is a favorite with some members here even fanatically favoured by some but if SCAR is dropped then what rifle is being considered?

@Path-Finder @Zarvan @Horus @The Eagle

Beretta ARX160 with accessories.

View attachment 347734
160 and 200.

View attachment 347735

200 (The one Pakistan is testing).

View attachment 347736 View attachment 347737
View attachment 347738
View attachment 347739

Click on CC for subtitles. If translation is missing or you don't understand well,ask me to translate a specified part of it...

Which ever rifle is selected whether SCAR or Berreta I think all versions would come.

@Path-Finder @Zarvan @Horus @The Eagle

Beretta ARX160 with accessories.

View attachment 347734
160 and 200.

View attachment 347735

200 (The one Pakistan is testing).

View attachment 347736 View attachment 347737
View attachment 347738
View attachment 347739

Click on CC for subtitles. If translation is missing or you don't understand well,ask me to translate a specified part of it...
Beretta offers certain 'extras' under the guise of beretta defence technologies, which includes accessories of various kind that makes the standard rifle more advanced. FN is just offering the rifle but it will boil down to whom offers the best deal in a package and honestly its Beretta at present. on a side note Italian defence attaches have frequently been meeting both in Pakistan and Italy and November is here which means IDEAS. Best of luck @Zarvan :D

Back
Top Bottom