What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_o1iip5Pt1q1s3m5u8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ncgnlgtp6s1td0e4to1_1280.jpg

I am hoping to hear about the results soon.

ROUND 2 - All rifles are currently being tested by the PN Marines and NSSG

ROUND 3 - All rifles to be tested by the PAF SSW

FINAL DECISION - Somewhere in March 2017

ROUND 2 - All rifles are currently being tested by the PN Marines and NSSG

ROUND 3 - All rifles to be tested by the PAF SSW

FINAL DECISION - Somewhere in March 2017
and you know this how? shouldn't regular infantry test these rifles?

and you know this how? shouldn't regular infantry test these rifles?

These trials have been turned into TRI-SERVICES event. COAS wants input from sister services as well. If, Marines and NSSG and SSW approve the rifle, it stands approved for a regular grunt in Navy and Airforce as well.

I know this first hand and through my contacts within the military establishment.

These trials have been turned into TRI-SERVICES event. COAS wants input from sister services as well. If, Marines and NSSG and SSW approve the rifle, it stands approved for a regular grunt in Navy and Airforce as well.

I know this first hand and through my contacts within the military establishment.
It was going to happen and it was known from day one that all forces would test these Guns and give their output and than Gun would be decided. What you need to ask is whether HK-417 has also entered trials or not ? @PAR 5

That's great news... So is it safe to assume that the army has selected the SCAR?

It was going to happen and it was known from day one that all forces would test these Guns and give their output and than Gun would be decided. What you need to ask is whether HK-417 has also entered trials or not ? @PAR 5
did you get the permission to share that pic you mentioned ?

So lets say army chooses to go with FN SCAR and gets it with ToT, would you consider it a possibility that there could be a civilian variant of the gun made available by POF someday?
I want military version no civilian version. Same Military version should be available to civilians.

I want military version no civilian version. Same Military version should be available to civilians.
im all for it bro:enjoy: but i dont think our gun laws permit a full auto version for civilians....personally i'd be glad to lay hands on even a civilian version (i hear there are mods and kits that can bring a civilian version to its full military glory ;) )

im all for it bro:enjoy: but i dont think our gun laws permit a full auto version for civilians....personally i'd be glad to lay hands on even a civilian version (i hear there are mods and kits that can bring a civilian version to its full military glory ;) )
Screw Gun laws no matter what if SCAR is selected I want it and full Military version :taz:

AK 12

Wondering why they haven't considered it for trials

redarmy_npo_aeg_ak12_02.jpg
Well I think caliber is the problem it doesn't have 7.62 X 39 or 7.62 X 51. Although if we are looking to go for two Guns, one to replace G3 and one to replace Type 56 than along with FN SCAR I would prefer this over AK-103. AK-103 is already 25 year old weapon. @balixd @Arsalan

Well I think caliber is the problem it doesn't have 7.62 X 39 or 7.62 X 51. Although if we are looking to go for two Guns, one to replace G3 and one to replace Type 56 than along with FN SCAR I would prefer this over AK-103. AK-103 is already 25 year old weapon. @balixd @Arsalan

Ak 12 is lighter than SCAR H and can replace both G3 and Type 56 and we can afford it aswell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-12

Back
Top Bottom