What's new

Pakistan's 'secret' war in Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is very little to doubt that facist party BNP themselves have gunned down Jalib. After all they are very anti-state. Pakistan army is not humilating baloch. It has a fledging regiment of Baloch jawans and officers. It is the baloch tribal heads who operate private jails, abuse baloch people, steal from development funds and subject baloch people to humilation.

Yeah the reason KP can't be compared to Balochistan because in Khyber Paktunkhawa people are there is no such as tribal sardari.Pushtun People are very independent minded people.

And just check the reason they gave for Jalib's alleged murder by intelligence agencies. Jalib was uniting all Baloch's so that is why intelligence agencies killed him. Do they think we are going to believe in this crap.

:):disagree:

This pakistani nationalist is a rite donkey who thinks Muslims ruled India for 1000 yrs i showed him the facts he couldent say nothing. Now he saying stuff bout Indian women, i think he never had a mother thats why he speaks like this.

Amit, that's not being too polite, get over it yaar !

I think BLA probably got Jalib, and BNP are crying for "Uniting Factions", talk about a joke ! As far as I know, separate Balochistan is not a people's demand, rather, it is the demand of Tribal leaders who feel their power and prestige falling when their tribesmen get better education/jobs then they have. By separating the province, they hope to re-establish absolute control and keep their subjects illiterate so they can feel "Better" than the rest.

Yeah its not the Baluchi people who want freedom from Pakistan ,it is these tribal lord which want to keep the people of Baluchistan enslaved for generation and generations.
Government is trying to do best with the situation of Baluchistan.They say Army shoulld not be there ,BTW ask them who the hell are u to tell us tht army should not be there it is Pakistan and where ever government needs army they will send them,u r no one to question.
Just imagine 506million as a royality of Uch Gas field which was outsatnding and was paid to Talal bugti.Just look at the amount of money they are making by from just these royalties.

Amit, that's not being too polite, get over it yaar !

I agree its not polite but neither was his comments regarding Indian women people who abuse females are true low life in my book.

I agree its not polite but neither was his comments regarding Indian women people who abuse females are true low life in my book.

Agreed, his comments about women were truly degrading but we should follow a forgive and forget policy.............abusing back doesn't prove anything, overlooking it gives you moral high ground........that's how I choose to go about !

To be realistic, Balochistan is going to linger on just like the previous 6 decades or so.

It is an old habit of PUNJABIS to label others as TRAITORS.

I am just waiting to be labelled as one.

Wrong waffen. I am a Punjabi and i don't think this way. Where you got this misconception? Leaders don't represent a local Punjabi.

Agreed, his comments about women were truly degrading but we should follow a forgive and forget policy.............abusing back doesn't prove anything, overlooking it gives you moral high ground........that's how I choose to go about !

Ill take a leaf from your book then lol :D i think i need to take a chill pill as they say.

Amit just explained his own self, and he advocates jackarse who talk about destruction of my country?

Amit i gues ur the rite donkey n u dont have a mother nor any shame.

I stand on my statement again ....... and i showed u n ur RAW the new proxy war technique.

If u can give brahamdagh an indian passport,house him in ur embassies n finance terrorism u sure can provide him n his pals with indian women also?

Amit just explained his own self, and he advocates jackarse who talk about destruction of my country?

Amit i gues ur the rite donkey n u dont have a mother nor any shame.

I stand on my statement again ....... and i showed u n ur RAW the new proxy war technique.

If u can give brahamdagh an indian passport,house him in ur embassies n finance terrorism u sure can provide him n his pals with indian women also?

Come on man, leave it, don't over do it................

Come on man, leave it, don't over do it................

Wilco dude... but hes the moron who became personel and abusive not me.
I only replied a lib,,, ind,, who called for destruction of my COUNTRY.... IS THT A CRIME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom