What's new

Pakistan's 'secret' war in Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly speaking, if your keep on supporting terrorists in Kashimir and harboring them in Pakistan then India is not going to sit idle. ISI is trying to seperate kashmir from India similarly India will try to separate Balochistan from Pakistan to make it more smaller and helpless. This is natural tit-for-tat reaction. Nothing wrong in this.

Now it is upto your government if they choose to respect another positive step from India OR reply with another terrorist attack on India soil (which has always happened e.g. Kargil, 26/11 etc).:wave:
Kashmir is tit for tat of the terrorist support of India in Bangladesh.

I have a feeling that you wont stay here long....So

Adios Amigo.....

Kashmir yeah man we killed 100000 kashmiris and raped 9000 girls?we send stone throwers regularly>?and we r the ones who make mass graves in indian occupied Kashmir?and we own WORLD HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISTANS AND UN.

That is why seperation of Balochistan from Pakistan is the extended strategy of seperating Bengladesh from Pakistan.

Keep having wet dreams buddy! No one can stop you drom dreaming where as if you call Kashmire ? Pakistani stand is clear do the election free and fair and you will se the result where as we dont see mass demonstration in balouchistan less that we only have one bhukti group and one other who is against government but it will be delt in a nice manner where as Indian held Kashmire is on google front pages now a days and it was always like this. back to the point keep dreaming buddy no one is stoping you lol

Look at rapes and killing in Pakistan first and then talk about India and Indian Kashmir. When you reduce your problem to 0 then start lecturing India and India will listen respectfully.

Khud se sambhal nahin raha aur hame lecture dene chale hein......:chilli:

I would also suggest you on your own terms that you should leave this forum and clean BR and India first then come here and talk about Pakistan or even worry about it but im a normal humanwho understands why you are here, which is to talk you thoughts and buddy this is why the other friend was talking about what india is accused of but you had to take it the wrong way right! :hitwall::hitwall:

Oh come on guys stop this nonsense talk im British Indian and i admit Indian army has commited heinous crimes in Kashmir as have these Jihadis. Stop the blame game its a cycle that never ends without a winner,

I just wish we could all just live together as 1.

^^^ Amint we used to have good talk here in respect This forum was once even shown on CNN as a credible forum, but then we sharted to have some wasteful members here, Sadly mostly again i used the word mostly from india :( They started to go over off topic, We mostly Pakistani members tried to ignore it then we tried to not even reply to harsh unnecessary comments and now its just a one wierd forum that people come to chill and then go, Mods need to do a lot of work but i guess bad work by mods, Too much of a freedom is also bad.!!! regardless he/she is Pakistani or indian or anyother...... Until then trust me it will be just like that. lol

i know lol ive only been here like few days and im already getting irate, i think for the sake of my BP i should delete my account or the mod should ban me and do me a favour. I just had the most stupidest talk with this chinese dude on here he was talking so much jibberish i just had to leave the thread after.

Balochistan & NWFP are equally neglected provinces but the only difference is that people in NWFP don't have sepratist leaders who raise the slogan of independence!!

the problem with balochis is they think they are middle east arabs (who are due to oil wealth doing very well) hence the whole feeling of being deprived is elevated!

PAKISTANIS sohuld atleast admit that the BALOCHIS are suffering!!! gawadar is 90% bought over by people from SINDH & PUNJAB!!

first step to fixing a problem is accepting that it exists! denial will lead to destruction!!

open schools in balochistan hire balochis for local jobs help them manage gawadar!

to educated pakistanis pakistan is all about lahore,islamabad & karachi!! time to change this mentality love pakistan before you love your province or ethnic identity!!!

To be realistic, Balochistan is going to linger on just like the previous 6 decades or so.

It is an old habit of PUNJABIS to label others as TRAITORS.

I am just waiting to be labelled as one.

Dude the majority of posters i see here on this thread are not Punjabi but Pathan and a baloch too (Pakistani Nationalist)

Waffen u n others like u disgust me..... u admire altaf the fag,call army the murder machine and are racist like a dumb turd.U shouldnt even be given attention.Ur post r worthless B.S.

And Ice man... dont talk trash abt the issues u dont even know about.
We dont think we r anything except Pakistan n the traitors r very few in number...

N dont compaire K.P with balouchistan our situation is worse, visit balouchistan nd see for urself the govts stategy of giving money to tribal elders has failed nd has ZERO effect on ordinary citizens.

First thing government has to do is work on HEALTH,EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT even if they have to use IRON HAND to deal with f..king elders or b.sters....

Dude the majority of posters i see here on this thread are not Punjabi but Pathan and a baloch too (Pakistani Nationalist)

Include me too. I am an Urdu speaker from Karachi and I don't believe in the crap that this Waffen guy has posted.

:)

Include me too. I am an Urdu speaker from Karachi and I don't believe in the crap that this Waffen guy has posted.

:)

Tisk tisk tisk, This Waffen dude obviously does not know crap about crap ! I have yet to see any punjabi dude label anyone as a traitor, there wasn't any Punjabi representation so I decided to jump in.........

If Baluchistan was neglected, Quetta would not be a thiriving city. Most of the Baluchistan has been backwards on development due to their own tribal traitors like Bugti. Ask any metropolatin baloch an opnion about bugti and it wouldnt be short of naked abuse. Pakistan is a poor and rural country such that it cannot afford to build lot of metropolics. We are still in the phase of standing on our feet. 60 Years is releatively a young age for a nation though we hope to do better.

While people are happy to blame punjab for all ills, they fail to see that Punjab is developing fast due to non-tribal nature of its people. Tribal culture has always been deviod of development and in adherence to stoneage. If such wasnt the case Europeans wouldnt need to evict red indians of america by force. Australia would still be a jungle outback if ruled by aborginals.

The incompetent baluch tribals heads who eat away all the development fund to build their private raunches need to concentrate their subject attention somewhere to rein in their seat hence Pakistani administration becomes their favourite target. India today stands as a model of development because it abolished all tribal codes upon declaring itself a republic. Developlemt in our countries with never jump start without grass root re-education of people.

BNP seeks UN intervention in Balochistan-The News

The Balochistan National Party (BNP) has called upon the United Nations (UN), Amnesty International and other international human rights organisations to intervene in Balochistan, saying intelligence and law-enforcement agencies are involved in illegal detention and extra-judicial killing of political activists in the province.

Addressing a press conference at Karachi Press Club on Wednesday, the BNP leaders condemned the killing of party’s Central Secretary General Habib Jalib Baloch and blamed intelligence agencies, the inspector general (IG) Frontier Constabulary (Balochistan), the capital city police officer Quetta, teh director general of Military Intelligence and corps commander Quetta for his “extra-judicial” murder. They demanded that the said officials should be nominated in Jalib’s murder case.

Jalib, 57, was a former senator and well-known lawyer who was was gunned down at a public place, acting Central Secretary General BNP Jahanzeb Baloch said. The BNP has announced 40 days of mourning and all major roads would remain inaccessible for the next three days, he said. The party has also called its central committee meeting on July 21 to deliberate on the situation, he added.

Jahanzeb said that the Baloch were being humiliated by the forces deployed in Balochistan since 1948, adding Jalib was trying to unite all factions of the Baloch movement to establish a grand Baloch alliance.

The slain BNP leader had been struggling for the cause of a greater Balochistan and protecting its land and resources, he said. Such struggle of Habib Jalib drew the wrath of the establishment that had been involved in the genocide of the Baloch community, he added. “Each and every Baloch has been struggling for the right to self-determination and extra-judiciary killings and illegal detentions cannot keep us away from our cause,” he declared.

Jahanzeb further said that Zahid Hussain Baloch, Naseer Lango, Dr Saleh Baloch, Saddam Hussain, Ali Dost Baloch, Sikander Baloch, Abdul Qadir Baloch, Rasool Bux Mengal and others were also killed by intelligence agencies.

On a question, he said that if the president of the country could seek help from the UN then they could also ask for help. He said that the Baloch should be given their right to self-determination so that they could decide their destiny.

“Unfortunately, the Pakistan forces believe that Balochistan is not a part of the country and that is why they have been subjecting the Baloch to humiliation,” he added.

Replying a query, former MNA Abdul Rauf Mengal said that the prime minister had announced on the floor of the house that all missing persons would be celebrating (last) Eid with their families at their homes, but the incidents of target killing have rather increased in Balochistan and there seems no writ of the government in the province.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom