What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

I think what the people of J & K want is pretty clear to anyone who has done even a little unbiased research on the issue.

People of Jammu division and Ladakh division which are Hindu and Buddhist dominated respectively wish to stay with India.
People of Kashmir Valley division which is Muslim majority does not wish to join Pakistan but wants independence from India.

Nothing is going to change though. Status quo shall remain on the ground. Soft borders at best. Anybody who thinks differently is delusional.

I tell u,these evil baniya yindoos need to be crushed like ants:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

absolute joke of the century

no mention or condemnation of mass graves, rapes as a form of intimidation, disappearances, not to mention AFSPA

i wonder how much the indians paid her to write this farticle...

oh and while on the subject of OCCUPIED Kashmir:

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll

You call it as low turnout, have you ever seen voter turnout in your own country.

Reality if that no hindu is allowed to settle in IoK. :rolleyes:

Around 1/3 population of Jammu and Kashmir are Hindus and we don't call Kashmir as alaka e ghair. :coffee:

We will kill any one who takes arms against our nation if Hindus takes up arms against India we will also kill them.Religion is not a problem here.
Yes, Nation before the religion but they won't understand that.

Areeumderost: 5630314 said:
In that case Indian army is even more incompetent. Lost 85000 sq km to Pakistan. And lost Aksai Chin to China.

Anyways the way Indian soldiers kill each other. Yes they are incompetent.
Our army is under democracy....if that wasn't a case i could have see u crying for that lost land to pakistan too....but again i don't want you to understand how army work under democracy.

That's a pretty pathetic excuse you guys have with you. You know that. Like 85000 sq km of your so called atoot ang is with your biggest enemy and you haven't been able to do anything about it except conquering a frozen wasteland which wasn't defended by any of the Pakistani troops. Incompetency of your military is the reason behind this if we go by @Contrarian logic.
Thats why we had 1971....and how much land u lost there?

Last edited:
:rofl: y so furious? u took our land....we divided your land..don't u see the payback....the more u do the more is in waiting list to happen. Better be cool with present status quo and join india's hand toward prosperity in subcontinent.

Dividing or no dividing. Still you can't reclaim that territory which according to you belongs to you. Atoot ang. Got broken itself. :lol:

Dividing or no dividing. Still you can't reclaim that territory which according to you belongs to you. Atoot ang. Got broken itself. :lol:

It got infected - lost it's worth.

Dividing or no dividing. Still you can'tpastlaim that territory which according to you belongs to you. Atoot ang. Got broken itself. :lol:
By that logic we should call for "Akhand bharat" but we r not....just because past is past...things happened,moved on....when u will understand the same u will follow the path of peace,stability and determination...it's just we won't allow past mistake to repeat again.

There were more poll related violence in chattisgard bihar than Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom