What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

As I said I have already posted neutral sources to counter all of your propaganda on Kashmir. Not rupee news. Not dawn.

About reuters. You might have just paid this particular journalist not the whole organization. Lifafa journalism exists everywhere.

And would kill Kashmiri muslims. Even though they are also real sons of Kashmir they don't matter being Muslims.

We will kill any one who takes arms against our nation if Hindus takes up arms against India we will also kill them.Religion is not a problem here.

Why do you care what these Pakistani's say.
Their Army is incompetent, if it were capable, it would have taken Kashmir by now.

The fact that they cant do that, makes these people come online to vent their frustration. And nothing they say will change an iota of the ground realities in Kashmir.

I know that. It's funny to see them venting and ranting just because they are incapable of stealing our territory, despite trying for 66 years. Neither their army, nor the bearded babboons will take an inch of our Kashmir. They can die trying.

"Mass graves, millions raped, elections boycott, million army against a few Kashmiris, blah blah, blah blah blah..." - They can keep wailing these fictional sob stories all day, but nobody cares.

Why do you care what these Pakistani's say.
Their Army is incompetent, if it were capable, it would have taken Kashmir by now.

The fact that they cant do that, makes these people come online to vent their frustration. And nothing they say will change an iota of the ground realities in Kashmir.

In that case Indian army is even more incompetent. Lost 85000 sq km to Pakistan. And lost Aksai Chin to China.

Anyways the way Indian soldiers kill each other. Yes they are incompetent.

I know that. It's funny to see them venting and ranting just because they are incapable of stealing our territory, despite trying for 66 years. Neither their army, nor the bearded babboons will take an inch of our Kashmir. They can die trying.

And they got bloody nose ,1971 and TTP.

In that case Indian army is even more incompetent. Lost 85000 sq km to Pakistan. And lost Aksai Chin to China.

Ya Ya keep dreaming ,we dont care:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at this chaps post above. They are taught from childhood to have very low intelligence and wave flags and yell when the word 'Pakistan' is mentioned somewhere.

Talking sense to them is like talking to a wall.

"Mass graves, millions raped, elections boycott, million army against a few Kashmiris, blah blah, blah blah blah..." - They can keep wailing these fictional sob stories all day, but nobody cares.

Oye. We have already stolen 85000 sq km of your supposed territory. This is something else that due to your shameless nature you just don't feel the theft. :lol:

And would kill Kashmiri muslims. Even though they are also real sons of Kashmir they don't matter being Muslims.
NO.

We care for kashmiri muslims too, infact the ones who are voting in these elections are the true kashmiri muslims and the ones boycotting the elections are traitors brainwashed wannabe mujahids

Oye. We have already stolen 85000 sq km of your supposed territory. This is something else that due to your shameless nature you just don't feel the theft. :lol:

You are really misinformed, aren't you? You did NOT steal it from us, you stole it from the independent Kingdom of Kashmir. After your tribal lashkars invaded, the Indian army was invited by the rightful ruler to step in and stop the rest of it from falling to Pakistani marauders. You really think your army invaded India and took our Kashmir from us? Is that what they taught you in your esteemed religious school?

Pak attacked and invaded the sovereign nation of Kashmir, then sold some of it to China (Kashmiris be damned). And now you pretend that you and China took it from India. Seriously, stop parading your ignorance like this.

NO.

We care for kashmiri muslims too, infact the ones who are voting in these elections are the true kashmiri muslims and the ones boycotting the elections are traitors brainwashed wannabe mujahids

Well then you have very little number of loyal kashmiri muslims with you. :lol:

As I said I have already posted neutral sources to counter all of your propaganda on Kashmir. Not rupee news. Not dawn.

About reuters. You might have just paid this particular journalist not the whole organization. Lifafa journalism exists everywhere.
Oh ya first we paid the whole Reuters now the particular journalist... Keep up the conspiracy.
Ok which part of the article is BS to u guys? Pakistan reaping the benefit of its efforts in exporting jokers or Indians dispatching them?

You are really misinformed, aren't you? You did NOT steal it from us, you stole it from the independent Kingdom of Kashmir. After your tribal lashkars invaded, the Indian army was invited to step in and stop the rest of it from falling to Pakistan. You really think your army invaded India and took our Kashmir? Is that what they taught you in your esteemed school?

Pak attacked and invaded the sovereign nation of Kashmir, then sold some of it to China (Kashmiris be damned)> And now you pretend that you and China took it from India. Seriously, stop parading your ignorance like this.

It doesn't matter from whom we stolen it. It was Indian territory according to you. Isn't it???We took away a large part of your territory and you can do nothing about it. Incompetency haan? :lol:

Anyways you lost Skardu a year later of your independence. But anyways you can create more lame excuses just to look macho in front of Pakistanis. Who cares.

It doesn't matter from whom we stolen it. It was Indian territory according to you. Isn't it???
Not at that time. It was a sovereign nation called Kashmir. It became our territory AFTER the legitimate ruler acceeded to us. After that, you have not taken any territory from us, but we have taken Siachen from you, not to mention splitting you into two.

Now you keep prattling about kashmir's independence, when the fact is that it was Pak that violated their independence in the first place.

Funny, all this criticism of Myra MacDonald when I seem to remember that many Pakistani members here took solace in an article on Siachen that she wrote many years ago. well, if Hamid Mir can be an Indian agent, I suppose so can Ms. MacDonald.:)

Well then you have very little number of loyal kashmiri muslims with you. :lol:
We care for them especially the shias, these shia brothers helped a lot during Kargil conflict..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom