What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

Not at that time. It was a sovereign nation called Kashmir. It became our territory AFTER the legitimate ruler acceeded to us. After that, you have not taken any territory from us, but we have taken Siachen from you, not to mention splitting you into two.

Now you keep prattling about kashmir's independence, when the fact is that it was Pak that violated their independence in the first place.

That's a pretty pathetic excuse you guys have with you. You know that. Like 85000 sq km of your so called atoot ang is with your biggest enemy and you haven't been able to do anything about it except conquering a frozen wasteland which wasn't defended by any of the Pakistani troops. Incompetency of your military is the reason behind this if we go by @Contrarian logic.

Funny, all this criticism of Myra MacDonald when I seem to remember that many Pakistani members here took solace in an article on Siachen that she wrote many years ago. well, if Hamid Mir can be an Indian agent, I suppose so can Ms. MacDonald.:)
Everyone suffers from a bio-weapon that India has put to use. This destroys the free thinking power of individuals and allows them to manipulate them into promoting propaganda for India. :sarcastic:

Honestly speaking the exact same idea prevails(ed) about Jews as well.

@Areesh - you let a golden opportunity by. If you wish I can point it out to you.

That's a pretty pathetic excuse you guys have with you. You know that. Like 85000 sq km of your so called atoot ang is with your biggest enemy and you haven't been able to do anything about it except conquering a frozen wasteland which wasn't defended by any of the Pakistani troops. Incompetency of your military is the reason behind this if we go by @Contrarian logic.

You forget all the real estate that we gained in Kashmir and your jugular vein that would have gone to Pakistan anyways.

@Areesh - you let a golden opportunity by. If you wish I can point it out to you.

Don't worry buddy. In case of Kashmir I have too many opportunities with me. ;)

You forget all the real estate that we gained in Kashmir and your jugular vein that would have gone to Pakistan anyways.

And lost almost half of atoot ang to two hostile neighbors. Some pathetic achievement just due to incompetency of Indian military as said by @Contrarian

Yea, keep pretending that you are too think to understand. Kashmir became Indian territory AFTER the rightful ruler acceeded to India. He did so to stop the Pashtun marauders and plundering tribal lashkars from ravaging his land. The Indian army ensured that, by stopping the tribal invasion in its tracks. Since then, we have taken Siachen as well from you. You have tried to take our part of Kashmir from us, never succeeded.

1) Did operation Grandslam to take Kashmir in 1965 - ended as a grand mess, desperately defending Lahore instead.
2) Lost Siachen and other commanding heights to India in the 1984.
3) Tried various operations later in the 80s under kammandu Mushy himself to take back Siachen, failed each time.
4) After getting bitchslapped in '71, too scared to fight India directly, so sent bearded mujahideens into Kargil in '99 with the expectation that the locals will all revolt - mujahids and soldiers too scared to wear uniforms all sent packing back. Not an inch gained.
5) Now, with jihadis jihading your own country, and no way to infiltrate into Indian Kashmir anymore, keep wailing uselessly on PDF all day.

There is the history of the Kashmir conflict in a nutshell. All that info is verifiable from multiple sources. Any time you feel like thumping your chest about your exploits, read this and cry. Bookmark it for ease of access. Thank me. Bye.

And lost almost half of atoot ang to two hostile neighbors. Some pathetic achievement just due to incompetency of Indian military as said by @Contrarian

If such incompetency gets us more land and opportunities to use a whooping stick - then I am all for it.

Yea, keep pretending that you are too think to understand. Kashmir became Indian territory AFTER the rightful ruler acceeded to India. He did so to stop the Pashtun marauders and plundering tribal lashkars from ravaging his land. The Indian army ensured that, by stopping the tribal invasion in its tracks. Since then, we have taken Siachen as well from you. You have tried to take our part of Kashmir from us, never succeeded.

1) Did operation Grandslam to take Kashmir in 1965 - ended as a grand mess, desperately defending Lahore instead.
2) Lost Siachen and other commanding heights to India in the 1984.
3) Tried various operations later in the 80s under kammandu Mushy himself to take back Siachen, failed each time.
4) After getting bitchslapped in '71, too scared to fight India directly, so sent bearded mujahideens into Kargil in '99 with the expectation that the locals will all revolt - mujahids and soldiers too scared to wear uniforms all sent packing back. Not an inch gained.
5) Now, with jihadis jihading your own country, and no way to infiltrate into Indian Kashmir anymore, keep wailing uselessly on PDF all day.

There is the history of the Kashmir conflict in a nutshell. All that info is verifiable from multiple sources. Any time you feel like thumping your chest about your exploits, read this and cry. Bookmark it for ease of access. Thank me. Bye.

You took a frozen wasteland and we took Skardu and other surrounding territory from you. I know more about Kashmir history than you. But it is still sad to see that due to incompetency of your military as said by @Contrarian you have lost 50% of your atoot ang to China and Pakistan. Tch tch. You should go kill yourself in my opinion. :)

If such incompetency gets us more land and opportunities to use a whooping stick - then I am all for it.

This incompetency has led you to lost of 50% of erstwhile Kashmir state. I hope this incompetency applies to every state and province of India.

Holding on to any part of Kashmir is a tremendous achievement of the Indian army. That too facing two of the most professional armies in the world. Besides all land lost to Pakistan was 1947-49. That was due to -

i. Pakistanis attacked the State of Kashmir and advanced upto Baramulla.

ii. State of Chitral(which was officially a sub state of Kashmir) went over to Pakistan, along with its forces and advanced on Ladakh.

iii. India arrived at this time. Srinagar was 30km from the frontline. The rest is history.

iv. Skardu was held by a part of an understrength brigade of around 150 men led by Brig Thapa. The objective was to hold on to Skardu as long as possible. Though they faced many more Pakistanis, they held their ground and surrendered 6 months later! By this time Ladakh had been saved. The operation was to gain time. This was the only success Pakistan had then, the point Areesh ignored probably due to ignorance.

v. The final borders of the State of JnK was not demarcated and the fate was also not clear.

vi. Nehru tried an act of genius and called for unilateral ceasefire. Even though the Indian summer offensive had retaken Poonch and threatened to proceed towards Mirpur. The best PM Pakistan never had.

vii. The objective of Pakistan to take Kashmir. It's still with India.

viii. Aksai Chin was never ruled de-facto by JnK, hence the status of that is questionable. It was never ruled by India. No chance of losing.

The Indian Army moved in when the state was disintegrating and still successfully held onto the most important strategic positions. All that within 2 years of its own independence.

Unlike you we dont need such cheap publicity .Whether this world like it or not Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India.It will remains in our hands.
We Indians will give justice to Kashmiri Pandits the real sons of that soil

Before partition Pakistan was also integral part of India :lol: and what would you say about divided parts of your integral parts i.e. Pakistani & Chinese Kashmir ..............

Holding on to any part of Kashmir is a tremendous achievement of the Indian army. That too facing two of the most professional armies in the world. Besides all land lost to Pakistan was 1947-49. That was due to -

i. Pakistanis attacked the State of Kashmir and advanced upto Baramulla.

ii. State of Chitral(which was officially a sub state of Kashmir) went over to Pakistan, along with its forces and advanced on Ladakh.

iii. India arrived at this time. Srinagar was 30km from the frontline. The rest is history.

iv. Skardu was held by a part of an understrength brigade of around 150 men led by Brig Thapa. The objective was to hold on to Skardu as long as possible. Though they faced many more Pakistanis, they held their ground and surrendered 6 months later! By this time Ladakh had been saved. The operation was to gain time. This was the only success Pakistan had then, the point Areesh ignored probably due to ignorance.

v. The final borders of the State of JnK was not demarcated and the fate was also not clear.

vi. The objective of Pakistan to take Kashmir. It's still with India.

vii. Aksai Chin was never ruled de-facto by JnK, hence the status of that is questionable. It was never ruled by India. No chance of losing.

You haven't mentioned anything new here. Already aware of all these "facts" but it still boils to a single fact and that fact is your atoot ang is broken and occupied by Pakistan and if we apply @Contrarian logic then it is the incompetency of your military.

Before partition Pakistan was also integral part of India :lol: and what would you say about divided parts of your integral parts i.e. Pakistani & Chinese Kashmir ..............

Atoot ang is toota hua. :lol: :rofl:

Kashmiri Pandits are the original Kashmiris. This is fact. Our Dogra brothers ruled Kashmir and used there women in the harems. Kashmiri Muslims excluding Shias are our slaves and no failed state made up of forced convert ajlafs can stop this. Keep crying you ajlaf converts.

You haven't mentioned anything new here. Already aware of all these "facts" but it still boils to a single fact and that fact is your atoot ang is broken and occupied by Pakistan and if we apply @Contrarian logic then it is the incompetency of your military.

Atoot ang is toota hua. :lol: :rofl:
You don't have Kashmir. What you have is Mirpur, parts of Jammu subdivision and Gilgit Baltistan.

Back
Top Bottom